VN Others Completed My Beloved Childhood Friend Sleeps with Anyone [v1.0] [Atelier Sakura]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

sepulturero

Feb 6, 2021
Another case of "woman i know has sex with other men therefore its NTR", according to the japanese my mom NTRd me with my father lol.
Still a good game and a great translation.

• Angry
Reactions: billzilla

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
is there an uncensored ver available?
Japanese games are usually always censored, it's the law over there. The only time you see uncensored games is when a Western company like Kagura officially licenses the game, and when they bring it over they'll usually uncensor it.

If it's just a fan translation like this one, you won't find uncensored versions.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
This is totally netorare. NTR is emotional pain caused to a character by some other's sexual or romantic activities. The typical story where a guy bully a little kid, then the older and sexy sister comes to protect him and she ends up fucking the bully and ignoring the little brother, that's one of the most obvious netorare stories ever. Cheating is something else, it's sometimes implied or not.

It doesn't matter what definition you get, this is the way the word is used in most of the hentai sites.

Reactions: billzilla

Meister Sinister

May 2, 2021
Just dropping here to say thank you and a like for translating the game (didn't know you already translated other Sakura games already, damn you're fast). Good luck with your other future translation works capu.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Just to let everyone know, Capu2 has opened a Buy Me A Coffee page which can be found: .

And along with Marina's Cuckolding Report 2, he's also almost finished translating Atelier Sakura's lastest VN:

For everyone who loves Atelier Sakura games, please support the studio by purchasing the VN if you can, and if you can go even further, please support Capu2's translation efforts!

In addition, you can follow Capu2 and other translator's work on Discord by joining this server:

capu2

May 15, 2018
Just to let everyone know, Capu2 has opened a Buy Me A Coffee page which can be found: .

And along with Marina's Cuckolding Report 2, he's also almost finished translating Atelier Sakura's lastest VN:

For everyone who loves Atelier Sakura games, please support the studio by purchasing the VN if you can, and if you can go even further, please support Capu2's translation efforts!

In addition, you can follow Capu2 and other translator's work on Discord by joining this server:

Thanks, Devious !

For all of the others reading this, you can gain early access to my work via my Buy Me a Coffee page. If you donate, there's one less hungry translator in the streets!

Kidding aside, stay tuned to my projects!

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
This is totally netorare. NTR is emotional pain caused to a character by some other's sexual or romantic activities. The typical story where a guy bully a little kid, then the older and sexy sister comes to protect him and she ends up fucking the bully and ignoring the little brother, that's one of the most obvious netorare stories ever. Cheating is something else, it's sometimes implied or not.

It doesn't matter what definition you get, this is the way the word is used in most of the hentai sites.
For sure, personally, I think there are a lot of people who are secretly cucks but are afraid to admit it. They watch a lot of NTR stories because "they are hot" but claim that due to semantics it isn't NTR therefore they aren't really NTR fans. :rolleyes:

It is a genre which is designed to evoke a certain feeling in the user rather than describing a specific scenario. Akin to how a horror is designed to make the reader scared and comedy is designed to make the user laugh, netorare is designed to make the user feel jealous. How it goes about that is up to the author and it's effectiveness varies, but whether the girl is in a relationship with the MC or single and whether the MC is actually the protagonist or not, if it was designed to evoke that reaction, it is NTR.

Young Breezy

Sep 7, 2018
There's a lot of it actually.

from ANIM is a God-Tier Game (if you like shota x Mama)
Sorry if this is a little off topic, but how would you recommend playing this game with a translator? I just have textractor and DeepL, would you know of a better set-up? Thanks.

DPcraft

May 20, 2021
Looks promising, however I extracted it and the application wont run. It gives me an error every time. Any idea? Untitled.jpg

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
"The man is not a beta herbivore shy loser dumbskull , blackhole Orimura Ichika level ,pussy and actually get the slut"
That's all i need to know about this game.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes