VN Others Completed My Beloved Childhood Friend Sleeps with Anyone [v1.0] [Atelier Sakura]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

poopems

Jun 25, 2020
So, I'm using Locale Emulator to run this in Japanese and it usually works for all games. With this one, I don't even get the error message like if I just tried to run it normally. Nothing happens. Is this not compatible with Locale Emulator?

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I love Marina in Marina Cuckolding Report. And as I just finished playing this game, I'm starting to like Aika more than her. Idk why. Maybe because of her open, cheerful, and energetic personality?

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I don't think there is a girl POV. I could be wrong if there's like a page 2 tab in the gallery when you start the game. I think most or all of the scenes are coming from MC's POV, but it is still one of the VNs I enjoyed playing and reading. It's been close to a year so I don't remember much anyways.
I could always redownload it and check.

Feb 6, 2018
I was disappointed, NTR is not avoidable because it has to happen, NTR is unavoidable because it doesn't even happen at all in this, 4/10 have a better day than me.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Wow I'm late to this. See below for some of my disconnected ramblings on this game. There are some early game spoilers discussed below, but I'm taking early early. Like, within the first 15 minutes of the game early, so don't worry about any major plot events being revealed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

woopeddewoop

Nov 6, 2018
Curious if anyone has recommendations for a similar-looking / Personality to the heroine in this VN. It doesn't need to be NTR, just looking for a similar design. I don't know why I find Aika so hot in this game, but I find her design very appealing.

Bonus for similar fun personality

Jan 31, 2020
Pretty sure it's NTR, mate. Not much else it can be with that title and description. Also, it's in the tags in vndb(and here as well).

EDIT: Oh, and it's translated by Capu2. That guy is awesome! Go, Capu2!
Nah, it has romance so i'm guessing there's a some sort of vanilla ending to this, albeit a very short one.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Supposedly netorare... but... guy and girl aren't in a relationship at all at the start of the story. Later, it's revealed that they had feelings for each other... but each of them thought the other didn't return said feelings and did stupid things because of that. Somewhere along the line the girl became a slut, mainly to use the pleasure of sex to cover up the fact that she was unhappy because she couldn't be with the guy she loves, or at least, she thought so.

Both of them are complete morons...

But even then, one ending has them end up together as lovers. Another has them end up together in a more twisted way where she continues to be a complete cumpdump, but they still fuck regularly and she still flat out says that she likes his dick the most... and at most, the worst ending is that they drift apart, mostly on account of them being morons.

Netorare my ass...

No corruption. No betrayal. No humiliation of the guy that she's supposedly stolen from even though she was never his to begin with. Ugh.

Oh well, at least the girl's hot and the CGs were decent... That's the most polite thing I can say about this barely VN.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes