VN Others Completed My Beloved Childhood Friend Sleeps with Anyone [v1.0] [Atelier Sakura]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
NTR focusses on the internal stresses of a cheating SO, it's not just about the cheating, it's the drama caused by it to the protag, it's not about the cheating itself.

"cheating" is just about the cheating.

Reactions: cooldude33

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
if anyone wants to take a look at the visual novel from capu's latest teaser theres the vndb

BlueSoldier

Sep 12, 2019
Never mind, found it, but I'll leave the Walthrough
Good end
[Do not lend them the room]

Bad End
[Lend them the room]
[Don't peek into the room]

Sex-Friends End (the longest run)
[Lend them the room]
[Peek into the room]

I'm not sure if it 100% please correct me if I'm wrong.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I would say it's a very good game for vanilla fans
That's a bad take. Vanilla fans don't want to see or know about past or other affairs. And the ones here don't want the girls to have sex with anyone besides the MC in the first place. "Good" endings don't ever really make up for an entire story of debauchery. Take the reaction to that Healthy Hentai Lifestyle VN. It's not vanilla friendly even though everyone in that world is a loose slut and relationships are meaningless. Sharing is the huge turnoff which is why netorase is more niche fringe fetish material even if everything is consensual.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I hope capu2 or someone else takes an interest in the game:
->
A very naughty NTR story in which the protagonist asks his brother to impregnate his wife.
The second part tells the story 3 years later in which he asks for a second child ;x
NTR with elements of pregnancy and fertilisation always worked with redoubled force :rolleyes: and despite appearances, there are not many translated games (VN) and NTR with this element.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
NTR applies if the MC has feelings for them. It's more like NTR feelings as apposed to dictionary definition of NTR but that's just how it goes. My friend actually really liked this girl in class, he even planned how to ask her out but then when the summer holidays ended, the girls in our class were all talking how she fucked a dude from a grade below us. My friend told me he felt like he got cucked. Thus I view this kinda stuff as NTR as it sure was for him lmao
Thats not NTR. If they aren´t dating it´s not NTR. Just the MC having a crush on someone doesn´t make it NTR. I also have a crush on Jessica Alba. So everytime she has sex with some guy I´m getting NTR´d? lol
Everyone has a crush on someone at some point in their life but they will never be with that someone. So that would mean everyone goes through NTR, right? You see my point?

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Thats not NTR. If they aren´t dating it´s not NTR. Just the MC having a crush on someone doesn´t make it NTR. I also have a crush on Jessica Alba. So everytime she has sex with some guy I´m getting NTR´d? lol
Everyone has a crush on someone at some point in their life but they will never be with that someone. So that would mean everyone goes through NTR, right? You see my point?
I don't know any Japanese myself but they have something called BSS over there which is basically short for "I liked them first". It's still considered a subgenre of NTR so yes unrequited love can be NTR too. Stop splitting hairs. Just because you don't like the definition doesn't mean it's wrong.

Reactions: billzilla
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes