Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Wife Trainer Files - Cheat Mod [1.0.0.2] [Semeicardia]

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Can you somehow change the # of characters per wave?
Technically yes, but not without changing the core files.

It would also have wide-reaching effects though. Since you can only gain one Reputation per wave, you would lose out on reputation, which means certain events that trigger on getting X amount of reputation would no longer trigger for you.
At most you would be at 5 clients per week, one for each day, but I think juggling 5 clients per week would be hard to manage enough energy for doing weekend actions, considering you need 30 energy to do weekend actions and a client usually takes 10 to 30 energy each depending on the action.

Since the client per wave value is hard coded, it is not a value this mod could change and I do not intend to change the game files.

Last edited:
Reactions: doomBlade

doomBlade

Dec 3, 2017
Technically yes, but not without changing the core files.

It would also have wide-reaching effects though. Since you can only gain one Reputation per wave, you would lose out on reputation, which means certain events that trigger on getting X amount of reputation would no longer trigger for you.
At most you would be at 5 clients per week, one for each day, but I think juggling 5 clients per week would be hard to manage enough energy for doing weekend actions, considering you need 30 energy to do weekend actions and a client usually takes 10 to 30 energy each depending on the action.

Since the client per wave value is hard coded, it is not a value this mod could change and I do not intend to change the game files.
Ty for your very good answer. Actually I was thinking in changing it to less characters per week but I think than with the possibility of extending the weeks I will be fine

Reactions: Semeicardia

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
ok mister!
good gf terri - how to restore mc hypno ability (if needed)
i failed to spot anything.
tried to reset her sessions (in the menu when u pick an npc) & tried also another button [reset for ALL] - but didnot seem working, as she had same/latest options.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so becky sue still can't have her states changed?
And can you reset her training if it's completed?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
ok mister!
good gf terri - how to restore mc hypno ability (if needed)
i failed to spot anything.
tried to reset her sessions (in the menu when u pick an npc) & tried also another button [reset for ALL] - but didnot seem working, as she had same/latest options.
There is no restore mc hypno ability in my mod.
The reset sessions option lets you train them again that same week, it does not change stats, variables and tags (with the exception of removing the trained_this_week tags).

so becky sue still can't have her states changed?
And can you reset her training if it's completed?
Becky Sue very much can have her states changed.
And you can change her training state, though it is technically not a reset.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Just updated the mod to version 1.0.0.2.
Check Original Post for Change Log and Links

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Becky Sue very much can have her states changed.
And you can change her training state, though it is technically not a reset.
Not on the fly.
If you end her training as a classy lady, even if you change state to sugar baby her portrait will just stay stuck there.
If you have her as a girlfriend you can't turn her back to sugar baby.

Oh, and I don't know if I broke something.
But Jasmine sighting happens everyday after I asked her to become a showgirl xD
oh and choosing not to see sightings anymore also doesn't work

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Not on the fly.
If you end her training as a classy lady, even if you change state to sugar baby her portrait will just stay stuck there.
If you have her as a girlfriend you can't turn her back to sugar baby.

Oh, and I don't know if I broke something.
But Jasmine sighting happens everyday after I asked her to become a showgirl xD
oh and choosing not to see sightings anymore also doesn't work
Is this using version v1.0.0.2 of my mod?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
1.0.0.1 actually.
Haven't tried the new one yet
V 1.0.0.2 should fix the Jasmine issue and a few other things. I have not tested whether it actually fixes the Jasmine issue, but it should.
You will have to start a new game though.

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
V 1.0.0.2 should fix the Jasmine issue and a few other things. I have not tested whether it actually fixes the Jasmine issue, but it should.
You will have to start a new game though.
Tried the 0.2.
I think the Jasmine bug is fixed. Only tried once or twice.
as for becky sue. She seems finnicky.
If you use the post training sugar baby choice. It goes on fine.
If you then change her state to girlfriend, it also goes fine.
BUT, the prompt about paying 25$ to keep her as a sugar baby still shows up.
If you choose to cut her off, she just disappears from the bedroom. You can choose the GF state again, but it only shows an uninteractable portrait of her.
if you choose the post training GF and then change state to sugar baby. Nothing changes. Except the information when you examine her.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Tried the 0.2.
I think the Jasmine bug is fixed. Only tried once or twice.
as for becky sue. She seems finnicky.
If you use the post training sugar baby choice. It goes on fine.
If you then change her state to girlfriend, it also goes fine.
BUT, the prompt about paying 25$ to keep her as a sugar baby still shows up.
If you choose to cut her off, she just disappears from the bedroom. You can choose the GF state again, but it only shows an uninteractable portrait of her.
if you choose the post training GF and then change state to sugar baby. Nothing changes. Except the information when you examine her.
To start with, the game is not meant for you to keep switching states. There are certain states that can progress from one state to another, but usually in normal gameplay this is irreversible. So Sugarbaby -> Girlfriend means she can not naturally return to Sugarbaby.

Now, my mod uses the conversions used by the game itself, so to change the state to Girlfriend it uses the girlfriend conversion. There are some things that are not changed when using those conversion. This is why the Cheat: Post-training [STATE] was made, because they try to set the variables that are usually set outside of the conversion just before using the conversion.

So considering that we are essentially forcing the game to do unnatural things, we should expect unexpected results and behavior. There is not much I can do about this.

My mod is essentially used to get back to a certain game state. Take this scenario:
You have not played for 6 months and the game gets a major update. You just quickly want to see the new content, but you know the updated character needs you to have a showgirl, a bimbo and a girlfriend. If you had to do normal gameplay getting that setup might require hours of gameplay, but with my mod with quickly make Rae our girlfriend, Ivy a showgirl and Jasmine a bimbo. This took less than 5 minutes and we can now enjoy the updated character to the fullest.

OR

You just wanted to get Becky Sue to be your Sugarbaby OR Girlfriend, not switch between them.

Reactions: John18111a

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I know there's some overlap, but is this compatible with The KingTut mod?
Technically yes, in that they should work together, but it is not something I test for.

It should also be stated that if too many mods try to do the same thing, automatic extension of training duration for instance, unexpected behavior should be expected.

If at any point this becomes incompatible with other mods of the same type, I would not try to remove the imcompatabity but instead add it as a conflict so that they can not be active at the same time.

I do not test for compatability with other mods of the same type, and I do not intend to. I will not add other mods as conflicts unless someone reports incompatibility.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
The more important question: is it compatible with 0.7o2 ? I saw that neither this nor the other mod say 2 at the end, so is it jus taking time, got overlooked or is still compatible?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
The more important question: is it compatible with 0.7o2 ? I saw that neither this nor the other mod say 2 at the end, so is it jus taking time, got overlooked or is still compatible?
Any mod should generally be compatible with any new update. Game version 0.7o2 was a hotfix, so it is unlikely that it changed enough to not make mods compatible.
Most mods usually only get updated on major versions and as previously mentioned, 0.7o2 was hotfix.

Last edited: