Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Wife Trainer Files - Cheat Mod [1.0.0.2] [Semeicardia]

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I finally got around to playing the latest Wife Trainer and was getting a lot of errors with this mod. So ran it through the linter and there's a bunch of errors, I have the 1.0.0.1 version and looks like most still exist in 1.0.0.2, so I assume 1.0.0.3 is the same.

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hate double posting but figure I'd make a new post for the changes I made. Still for 1.0.0.2 but I changed uh, a lot. Went through the minor characters, sorta went through the clients but not extensively.

Fixed some typos
Fixed duplicate menu entries
Fixed any errors I encountered in the minor char menus
Fix some consistency issues
...And that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Hopefully it all works, Renpy indentation is going to take some getting used to.

Reactions: IoriHCH and PrEzi

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Hate double posting but figure I'd make a new post for the changes I made. Still for 1.0.0.2 but I changed uh, a lot. Went through the minor characters, sorta went through the clients but not extensively.

Fixed some typos
Fixed duplicate menu entries
Fixed any errors I encountered in the minor char menus
Fix some consistency issues
...And that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Hopefully it all works, Renpy indentation is going to take some getting used to.
It should be noted that v.1.0.0.5 was released to my Patreons that fixes all the issues you reported last week.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Yeah, I don't have Patreon and I found tons more that the lint didn't catch.
I'll incorporate your fixes in the next public release, which will probably be either on December 24th to celebrate Christmas and the 1 year anniversary of my Patreon, or on January 1st to celebrate the new Year.

Wolfch

Jun 16, 2021
i did not expect this game to be as good as it is! it is so well done. good job dev!

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
i did not expect this game to be as good as it is! it is so well done. good job dev!
Well, I am just the Community Manager, Android Porter and Game Compressor for the game. And this is my mod for the game.
But thanks I suppose :)

Reactions: ziggy81

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
is there a way to reverse jasmine photo leak with this mod ? let her continue with the training ?
So...
If by Photo leak you mean the photos from her Public Show, then yes.
If by Photo leak you mean the photos from her Office Show, then no.

If she have had her photos taken publicly (Public Session 3), but have not left yet, you can remove the "Publicshow Photos" tag from Jasmine with my mod BEFORE the week ends and that should allow her to keep being trained. It HAS to be removed BEFORE the week ends, since when the week ends, the game checks if Jasmine has the tag and then makes her unavailable.

If she has become unavailable, my mod can not reverse it, but it can be reversed with the Renpy console (although it is not a simple one-line command, it is A LOT of commands that will have to be run manually, one for each of Jasmine's possible actions (and there is A LOT) and one for each variable (and there is A LOT) and one for each tag (and there is A LOT)).
So if she has left already, it would probably be easier and faster to just reload your latest save or if you have not done any manual saving, then the latest auto-save.

Maxonize

Dec 16, 2021
So...
If by Photo leak you mean the photos from her Public Show, then yes.
If by Photo leak you mean the photos from her Office Show, then no.

If she have had her photos taken publicly (Public Session 3), but have not left yet, you can remove the "Publicshow Photos" tag from Jasmine with my mod BEFORE the week ends and that should allow her to keep being trained. It HAS to be removed BEFORE the week ends, since when the week ends, the game checks if Jasmine has the tag and then makes her unavailable.

If she has become unavailable, my mod can not reverse it, but it can be reversed with the Renpy console (although it is not a simple one-line command, it is A LOT of commands that will have to be run manually, one for each of Jasmine's possible actions (and there is A LOT) and one for each variable (and there is A LOT) and one for each tag (and there is A LOT)).
So if she has left already, it would probably be easier and faster to just reload your latest save or if you have not done any manual saving, then the latest auto-save.
Thank you for the detailed answer , appreciate your work and effort

Reactions: Semeicardia

BruceCM

Jan 5, 2020
Great work.... I'm just replaying the game with the latest mods & definitely notice quite a few more options around. Probably have to agree some of them are a little obtuse, though, if there's any way to clarify them? It might save a lot asking in either thread when they don't know what to change or what values mean, etc

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Due to the Moderation Staff of F95Zone declaring the main game abandoned, despite it being actively developed, I will change the status of this mod to Abandoned as well. This does not mean the mod is no longer being developed, just that any updates for the mod will ONLY be on HypnoPics Collective and the Official Discord instead.

• Sad
Reactions: Reij

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Due to the Moderation Staff of F95Zone declaring the main game abandoned, despite it being actively developed, I will change the status of this mod to Abandoned as well. This does not mean the mod is no longer being developed, just that any updates for the mod will ONLY be on HypnoPics Collective and the Official Discord instead.
well, tough luck with the game is back XD