mattius77

May 16, 2017
Someone has some insights on the training of Alexis?
I find her rather boring and therefore haven't had the patience to try/load her. But i really have no clue how to manage through her talking and activate different paths (are there?).

EDIT: Is it possible that Sarah is somwhat messed up since 0.7f? Or did it fix errors before?
Because now it's possible to meet her at weekend, talk to her and train her afterwards. But i wasn't able to trigger the dildo-event.
Maybe it's just me, because Sarah is one of the difficulter girls in my opinion.
I suggest using the console to set

alexis.training_period=99
sarah.training_period=99

Then just go bonkers trying different choices.

In order to progress with Sarah at the weekend, you need to have purchased the ceiling mirror for your Boudoir. The following weekend, if you've had a successful training session with her that week, you have anal sex with her. (The idea is you let her watch herself, that way she'll become more accepting of the idea of letting others watch her.)

Reactions: Klausus

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Is it possible, that Nicole (the Neighbour) will leave her Husband for you (or become your sub), without using the WillTamer or Transformation Potion?

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I suggest using the console to set

alexis.training_period=99
sarah.training_period=99

Then just go bonkers trying different choices.

In order to progress with Sarah at the weekend, you need to have purchased the ceiling mirror for your Boudoir. The following weekend, if you've had a successful training session with her that week, you have anal sex with her. (The idea is you let her watch herself, that way she'll become more accepting of the idea of letting others watch her.)
I did that with Sarah, but it didn't work like that. I had ceiling mirror, anal plug, dildo and more but there was no progress, even though her resistance was very low, she was submissive and had quite some desire too. I even managed to complete training before time was up, but i never got the event.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I found a bug with Fairyn BJ training:
You receive 2 messages and therefore can do the exactly same training twice in a row.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I wanted to show you how the save games look like since 0.7f. I really don't like it, because it's unclear and makes finding save games inconvinient.

All save games except the last ones are named. You can't read the naming of the first and second row, the naming in the last row cuts the border.
It's not a big deal if i just play the game from beginning to end, but espiacially when i want to test things for bugs and stuff, i have to reload at certain points or keep special saves. Just not possible at the moment.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I found a bug with Fairyn BJ training:
You receive 2 messages and therefore can do the exactly same training twice in a row.
Klausus
This has been taken care of and rolled into the next release.

I wanted to show you how the save games look like since 0.7f. I really don't like it, because it's unclear and makes finding save games inconvinient.

All save games except the last ones are named. You can't read the naming of the first and second row, the naming in the last row cuts the border.
It's not a big deal if i just play the game from beginning to end, but espiacially when i want to test things for bugs and stuff, i have to reload at certain points or keep special saves. Just not possible at the moment.
Klausus
I have let DB know of the issue that you are having with the UI. Hopefully, they can take a look when they get a chance.
Edit: This has been fixed already. Here is the screens.rpy place it in your game folder and let it overwrite the old rpy.
This should fix your problem.

Last edited:

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
For all of those that are having the same problem that Klausus was having with the save and load names getting cut off. Please use this rpy. Just place it in the WT game folder and let it overwrite the old rpy.

Reactions: Klausus

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Davox post #1197 in this thread. Searching 'set up Terri and Marilyn' in this thread yielded this result among several others.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
in version 0.7 f asking jasmine to become show girl
showing this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 203, in script call
    call day_loop from _call_day_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 214, in script call
    call core_loop from _call_core_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 291, in script call
    call expression label from _call_expression
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3927, in script call
    call jasmine_contact_showgirl from _call_jasmine_contact_showgirl_1
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3939, in script
    if jasmine.transformed_needs_location:
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3939, in <module>
  File "game/00-wt-classes.rpy", line 879, in __getattr__
    raise AttributeError(name)
AttributeError: transformed_needs_location

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3927, in script call
    call jasmine_contact_showgirl from _call_jasmine_contact_showgirl_1
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3939, in script
  File "E:\games\mods\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\games\mods\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\games\mods\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy", line 3939, in <module>
  File "game/00-wt-classes.rpy", line 879, in __getattr__
    raise AttributeError(name)
AttributeError: transformed_needs_location

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
The Wife Trainer Files 0.7f
Thu Sep 12 13:17:08 2019
i get that as well, also get an error when i try to give chelsea the necklace

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
the fixes are save compatible, i put them in the game folder, didnt fix it, i put them in the renpy folder, didnt fix
wintersedge91

The files don't go in the renpy folder.
You need to put them here.
WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\game\modules\00core\clients\jasmine
For Jasmine and here
WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\game\modules\00core\clients\chelsea
For Chelsea.

If you are still having problems with Jasmine. Then you need to open the console and use the command: add tag 'transformed_needs_location' to jasmine

Edit: Each rpy file has its own respective folder. This goes for the clients, minor characters, and locations.
Edit#2: If you are trying to use the screens.rpy update then you need to put it here: WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\game
Edit#3: Doing all of this should fix the errors that you have been having.

Last edited:

TitanSon

Mar 11, 2017
the fixes are save compatible, i put them in the game folder, didnt fix it, i put them in the renpy folder, didnt fix
You have to put them into the game/modules/00core-folder where under the following folders you have to find the char you want to fix for example:

you wanna fix sam the barista you have to get the fixed version for her and put the file into
wifetrainer/game/modules/00core/minor_characters/samantha
and there you have to overwrite the existing file for her ^^

every fix you can get anywhere is a file that already exists .... so if you dont have to overwrite any file you have done something wrong ^^

Reactions: VikingCrawler

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Exception when checking review for Alexis:

Code:
[code]

While running game code:
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/alexis/alexis.rpy", line 5669, in script call
    call alexis_description_display from _call_alexis_description_display_2
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/alexis/alexis.rpy", line 5687, in script
    if alexis.has_tag('continuing_actions') not alexis.has_tag('relationship_status_action_removed'):
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/modules/00core/clients/alexis/alexis.rpy, line 5687)

Full traceback:
    if alexis.has_tag('continuing_actions') not alexis.has_tag('relationship_status_action_removed'):
  File "H:\Games\GOOD GAMES\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
  File "H:\Games\GOOD GAMES\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "H:\Games\GOOD GAMES\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/modules/00core/clients/alexis/alexis.rpy, line 5687)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Mon Sep 16 13:23:10 2019
[/CODE]

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Exception when checking review for Alexis:

Code:
[code]

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "H:\Games\GOOD GAMES\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
  File "H:\Games\GOOD GAMES\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "H:\Games\GOOD GAMES\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7f-pc\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Mon Sep 16 13:23:10 2019
[/CODE]
@Klausus

Thanks for the bug report. This has been fixed and a merge request has been put in.
Edit: This file should fix the error.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes