VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Hey guys need some help. Option for taking Rae on date is not popping . I am following the walkthrough and currently in week 15 . Help will be appreciated.
@yourdaddy555
Please take a look at the spoiler below. It should help make the process a little easier.

@Klausus
Please take a look at the spoiler below. There are two additional routes for Rae that you should be able to put into your Walkthrough.

The routes you can take are listed in the spoiler below. I believe there are a total of four variations of getting Rae to be your Girlfriend / Hypno-girlfriend. There is also some insight into a way to get access to the Dark Arts Store.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Th
@yourdaddy555
Please take a look at the spoiler below. It should help make the process a little easier.
@Klausus
Please take a look as there is another possible route for Rae that you should be able to add to your Walkthrough.

What have you done with her exactly? If you are on the Hypnotist route, you can take her on "dates" before using an implanted trigger to make her believe that she is your girlfriend. If you want her as a regular girlfriend, then you have to be on the Playboy route and flirt with her enough times to get her to open up.
Note: There is also a way to hypnotize her and make her your regular girlfriend.

The routes you can take are listed in the spoiler below. There is also some insight into a way to get access to the Dark Arts Store.
Thanks a lot bro.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
@yourdaddy555

@Klausus
Please take a look at the spoiler below. There are three additional routes for Rae that you should be able to put into your Walkthrough.

The routes you can take are listed in the spoiler below. I believe there are a total of five variations of getting Rae to be your Girlfriend / Hypno-girlfriend. There is also some insight into a way to get access to the Dark Arts Store.
Have you actually tried all of this? Because i just reloaded an advanced save with Dom and no matter how often i repeat to hypnotize her, i never get the ability to push her.

I thought at first too, you can do all the same stuff as hypnoticist once you got the Old Gold Watch. For example with Angie, the tortured soul. It starts the same, but in the final session you cannot use the Old Gold Watch like Hypno would be able to.
I just learned as i tried it with Playboy. I haven't updated my Walkthrough yet though.

Last edited:
Reactions: VikingCrawler

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Have you actually tried all of this? Because i just reloaded an advanced save with Dom and no matter how often i repeat to hypnotize her, i never get the ability to push her.

I thought at first too, you can do all the same stuff as hypnoticist once you got the Old Gold Watch. For example with Angie, the tortured soul. It starts the same, but in the final session you cannot use the Old Gold Watch like Hypno would be able to.
I just learned as i tried it with Playboy. I haven't updated my Walkthrough yet though.
@Klausus
Thanks for running this by me.
I just checked the Dom with the Old Gold Watch Route and it would seem that it no longer works. I remember it working at one point, but I guess it doesn't now. I know why it doesn't work though. When you are a Playboy and you have the Watch you are able to hypnotize Rae because she is already interested in you and is more open to your hypnotism.
So, when you are a Dom and you get the Watch she is more guarded towards you and she is less open to your suggestions. The boost you get from the Watch isn't enough to overcome Rae's hypno barrier while you are a Dom. I will go ahead and adjust my post accordingly.

I just checked the rest of the routes again and the routes seem to work properly. The original Playboy and the original Hypnotist. Then there are the two options with the Playboy and the Old Gold Watch. One where you implant the trigger and make her your regular girlfriend and the other where you implant the trigger and make her your Hypno-girlfriend.

NOTE: It would seem like the Dom route no longer works for now. It might be possible in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Klausus

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Thanks, i will add the additional in next update.
Klausus

You're welcome.
Also, while I was trying to test these routes I found a problem with Hypno-Rae that has now been fixed.
Basically, when you would call Rae for a date, she would get angry at you for having other women in your bedroom.

If Rae was not under the influence of your hypnosis, then this works. However, Hypno-Rae was not supposed to get angry at you. She was supposed to ignore the other women because she was under your hypnotic suggestions.

So in the next release, you should now be able to keep Rae as your Hypno-girlfriend while also having other women in your bedroom. The only thing that you have to do is spend some energy at the end of each week to keep Rae under your hypnotic suggestions. If you work on her hypnosis, then Rae should ignore the other women. A hypnotized Rae is a happy Rae.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Klausus

You're welcome.
Also, while I was trying to test these routes I found a problem with Hypno-Rae that has now been fixed.
Basically, when you would call Rae for a date, she would get angry at you for having other women in your bedroom.

If Rae was not under the influence of your hypnosis, then this works. However, Hypno-Rae was not supposed to get angry at you. She was supposed to ignore the other women because she was under your hypnotic suggestions.

So in the next release, you should now be able to keep Rae as your Hypno-girlfriend while also having other women in your bedroom. The only thing that you have to do is spend some energy at the end of each week to keep Rae under your hypnotic suggestions. If you work on her hypnosis, then Rae should ignore the other women. A hypnotized Rae is a happy Rae.
That would be nice.
What i also would like, if all the "training" you do to Rae would lead to getting her more submissive or becoming a slave when using a TF-potion or wanting to strip at the club without potion. So far you can cum on her face in public, make her expose herself, let her dildo herself, call her a cumdump (she will leave with playboy) while tit fuck, spank her and so on. But nothing seems to change. At least i haven't managed to get somewhere.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
That would be nice.
What i also would like, if all the "training" you do to Rae would lead to getting her more submissive or becoming a slave when using a TF-potion or wanting to strip at the club without potion. So far you can cum on her face in public, make her expose herself, let her dildo herself, call her a cumdump (she will leave with playboy) while tit fuck, spank her and so on. But nothing seems to change. At least i haven't managed to get somewhere.
Klausus
NOTE: Hypno-Rae and her getting angry with you when you call her for a date has been fixed and will be available in the next release.

It would seem that when content is being considered/added to the game, it is based on image availability. If there aren't any images for it, then it is pretty hard to implement content for it.

What you can do though is post your suggestion for Slave-Rae on the suggestions channel over on the Discord. There might be enough images for Slave-Rae to be implemented.

On the subject of non-potion Showgirl Rae, you should also post that over on the suggestions channel as well. Since those images are already kind of in-game, then all that is really needed is the code for it to work.

As of right now, Rae has a strike_count check. This strike_count is adjusted based on if you do something that Rae doesn't like.
One example of what can make the count go up is spanking. Another example is calling her a cumdump.
If the strike count gets too high, then one of two things can happen at the end of the week.

NOTE: Hypno-Rae and her getting angry with you when you call her for a date has been fixed and will be available in the next release.
I like Hypno-Rae better as it gives you access to her GF events and content while also letting you have other women in your bedroom. The only problem with this is the fact that you have to spend energy at the end of each week to keep her under your hypnotic suggestions. The more women you have in your room, the more energy you have to spend.

The easiest thing to do to avoid spending energy is to use a Transformation potion to turn Rae into a bimbo. Bimbo Rae doesn't care about the other women.

Last edited:

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Walkthrough updated:

- added mostly Hypno related content
- corrected some false statements

Please feel free to post or message me if you have some insights the walkthrough doesn't contain yet.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Are there mods for this game? Should I use alternative start?
taler

The alternative start was something that one of the devs put in to try an idea that they had. The alternative start doesn't really do anything as of now, and it should be avoided. There are some mods listed on the first page, and there are also some console commands listed as well.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
After getting a bit into the game as a "natural dom" I'm getting offered all these hypno stuff that seems more suited to a hypno playthrough. Am I expected to use these or is there a way I can just proceed without using the hypno stuff?

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
After getting a bit into the game as a "natural dom" I'm getting offered all these hypno stuff that seems more suited to a hypno playthrough. Am I expected to use these or is there a way I can just proceed without using the hypno stuff?
Do you use mods, have you used console or have you bought old gold watch? Otherwise you shouldn't have those options. You are sure you play as Dom? To check, click in right top corner on "Player Actions" -> "Examine Yourself". There you will see which wifetrainer you play.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Do you use mods, have you used console or have you bought old gold watch? Otherwise you shouldn't have those options. You are sure you play as Dom? To check, click in right top corner on "Player Actions" -> "Examine Yourself". There you will see which wifetrainer you play.
I used console to give myself a lot of money and bought everything I could find. No mods. I got invited to the dark arts store and found the stuff there after finishing Elsa. Should I just ignore everything in the dark arts store then?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
taler
The old gold watch either strengthens your hypnosis skill or if you don't have it from begin with, gives it to you. So, no, you don't need to ignore everything in the store. If you don't want to be able to hypnotize, just don't buy the old gold watch.

The other items... pretty sure you would need to give / use them on clients or other people for them to have an effect, so buying them shouldn't have any passive / forced effects. You're also examining the items before buying them, next time, just read the text. ;P

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I didn't say I don't want to use it, I was just asking if I should. If I use it do I miss out non-hypno content? I was also thinking some of the other stuff, love potion, collar, etc also falls into the same category for me. Can I not use those and still proceed with the game or should I use them?

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes