TitanSon

Mar 11, 2017
I didn't say I don't want to use it, I was just asking if I should. If I use it do I miss out non-hypno content? I was also thinking some of the other stuff, love potion, collar, etc also falls into the same category for me. Can I not use those and still proceed with the game or should I use them?
I think at some point in the Game you will have to use certain items for certain clients to get certain results ^^
If you don't wanna use some items to avoid certain propably existing images or story-lines you don't wanna have .... it's up to you to use or don't use skills or char-classes or items or triggers, because nobody tells you how or to play the game in a specific way .... so why don't you save before certain actions to try out if you could get your wish-results without doing action/use item a, b or c ^^

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I think at some point in the Game you will have to use certain items for certain clients to get certain results ^^
If you don't wanna use some items to avoid certain propably existing images or story-lines you don't wanna have .... it's up to you to use or don't use skills or char-classes or items or triggers, because nobody tells you how or to play the game in a specific way .... so why don't you save before certain actions to try out if you could get your wish-results without doing action/use item a, b or c ^^
I mean I plan on playing as hypno so I was wondering if I should leave it until that route instead of spoiling myself on hypno content.

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
After completing Lauren the cheater I couldn't continue further. It said you successfully completed and she don't want to continue. Is this the end

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
taler
I'm not sure if dom+watch gets different scenes, but I don't think so. So if you want to play hypno later anyway, you might as well save the watch for hypno, because some hypno content is only possible with the watch. That way you can enjoy the dom content and full hypno later.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
After completing Lauren the cheater I couldn't continue further. It said you successfully completed and she don't want to continue. Is this the end
yourdaddy555
If you did her training successfully but, you didn't instill enough into Lauren that she should continue to visit you, then yeah that is the end for her at least. You can also use a love potion during her training to make sure that she will visit you afterward.

Also, have you tried calling her? It is possible that you did well enough. It just might be that you haven't called her yet.
If you send me a save I can take a look at it and I should be able to tell you what is going on.

Reactions: ubblesnop

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Yeah bro I called her . Only then I came to know I can no longer haver her visit me. I haven't saved her progress I am stupid sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Yeah bro I called her . Only then I came to know I can no longer haver her visit me. I haven't saved her progress I am stupid sorry.
yourdaddy555
There is no reason to call yourself stupid. This game can be quite a challenge if you don't know what you are doing. I am constantly looking at the code, and I still have problems getting some of the events to happen.

Last edited:

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I didn't say I don't want to use it, I was just asking if I should. If I use it do I miss out non-hypno content? I was also thinking some of the other stuff, love potion, collar, etc also falls into the same category for me. Can I not use those and still proceed with the game or should I use them?
You can use it since playing Hypno and having the old gold watch is a huge difference. To avoid too much explanation it can be simplified by saying: It opens some paths Hypno has, but you cannot walk them to the end.
And even if you play the same character twice or thrice, you will still experience new stuff you missed before.

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
I forget, how do you fuck Jasmine at her house? I remember it's possible, at least in the RAGS version, but I don't remember how.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I forget, how do you fuck Jasmine at her house? I remember it's possible, at least in the RAGS version, but I don't remember how.
Nahte123456

This is a very rough outline and it starts after you have finished Jasmine's training and she is willing to still visit you.
Call her to talk to her about being a showgirl > Watch her dance at the club > Do the Downtown event until she allows blowjob > Watch her dance at the club until you can follow her to the backroom > Invite to your house and ask her to act like a whore > Thank her for roleplaying > Watch her dance then try to wait for her (you should get denied) > Invite her back to your house and ask her to use a dildo (I think I did this two times) > Watch her dance at the club (I waited until Friday) > Then try waiting for her again (you should get the scene, I also did this scene twice) > Call her and ask to go to her house.

Basically it involves opening Jasmine up to the idea of having sex in a public place. The more she is open to the idea, the more she has the desire to spend time with you because her husband doesn't do those kinds of things with her. It turns her on that you are willing and trying to get her to do those things.

Let me know if you have any issues. But, that should give you a general idea.

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
Nahte123456

This is a very rough outline and it starts after you have finished Jasmine's training and she is willing to still visit you.
Call her to talk to her about being a showgirl > Watch her dance at the club > Do the Downtown event until she allows blowjob > Watch her dance at the club until you can follow her to the backroom > Invite to your house and ask her to act like a whore > Thank her for roleplaying > Watch her dance then try to wait for her (you should get denied) > Invite her back to your house and ask her to use a dildo (I think I did this two times) > Watch her dance at the club (I waited until Friday) > Then try waiting for her again (you should get the scene, I also did this scene twice) > Call her and ask to go to her house.

Basically it involves opening Jasmine up to the idea of having sex in a public place. The more she is open to the idea, the more she has the desire to spend time with you because her husband doesn't do those kinds of things with her. It turns her on that you are willing and trying to get her to do those things.

Let me know if you have any issues. But, that should give you a general idea.
Thanks, Jasmine's probably my favorite storyline but I find her after-training stuff to be hard to do since it relies on variables that you can't see.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Thanks, Jasmine's probably my favorite storyline but I find her after-training stuff to be hard to do since it relies on variables that you can't see.
Nahte123456

Pretty much all of them have post-training variables that you can't see, but Jasmine's can be quite tricky due to the random chance of seeing Jasmine while visiting downtown and getting the right scene. However, Jasmine's transformation into your girlfriend or your whore, it supposed to happen as you are taking the time to train the other women. It takes a while, but it is worth it.

Edit: I also like Jasmine. Another two that I like are slavegirl, Nicole and Girlfriend Elsa.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I get an error whenever i try to talk to Jasmine about becoming a showgirl
Tjock
This error has been taken care of. To fix it, you need to go over to The Wifetrainers Files Discord. On the main menu screen is an option for the Discord. Just click it, and you should get an invite.

Once you have gotten to the Discord, over on the left is a channel for the fixed_files. These are fixes for some of the bugs that are plaguing the game. The problem that you have been having is in regards to Jasmine and a tag not being correctly used. Just grab her rpy and replace the old one.

There was going to be a new release this week, but unfortunately, there have been some issues getting some back-end changes implemented properly. The goal is that both save compatibility and update compatibility will be a thing for the 0.8 cycles. We should get a new release of 0.7g next week.

The 0.7g release fixes a good chunk of the bugs that have been occurring on the previous versions. It also fixes a problem with Hypno-Rae not staying on as your girlfriend when there are other women in your bedroom and Doll Sam not being able to be interacted with when she was being converted into a Doll. There have also been some scene changes regarding Nicole that will provide a little more content in that regard.

If you have any issues properly installing the rpy file fixes, then let me know. I can run you through it.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Is the game dead? Anyone knows how to make Jasmine your gf?
nobodyknowsthyself
No, the game isn't dead. There should be a release sometime this upcoming week. There are some backend changes being made. Then after that settles down the images will be adjusted slightly and then we should get another release.

This is a very rough outline, and it starts after you have finished Jasmine's training, and she is willing to still visit you.
Call her to talk to her about being a showgirl > Watch her dance at the club > Do the Downtown event until she allows blowjob > Watch her dance at the club until you can follow her to the backroom > Invite to your house and ask her to act like a whore > Thank her for roleplaying > Watch her dance then try to wait for her (you should get denied) > Invite her back to your house and ask her to use a dildo (I think I did this two times) > Watch her dance at the club (I waited until Friday) you should eventually get the scene where she uses the dildo> Then try waiting for her again and eventually she should open up to the idea of having sex in the club in front of the others > Call her and ask to go to her house.

I apologize if I missed a step. It has been a while since I have done this route. Just keep repeating the options above and eventually when you call her, you should be able to visit her at her house.

Let me know if you have any issues. But that should give you a general idea.

Last edited:

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
nobodyknowsthyself
No, the game isn't dead. There should be a release sometime this upcoming week. There are some backend changes being made.

This is a very rough outline, and it starts after you have finished Jasmine's training, and she is willing to still visit you.
Call her to talk to her about being a showgirl > Watch her dance at the club > Do the Downtown event until she allows blowjob > Watch her dance at the club until you can follow her to the backroom > Invite to your house and ask her to act like a whore > Thank her for roleplaying > Watch her dance then try to wait for her (you should get denied) > Invite her back to your house and ask her to use a dildo (I think I did this two times) > Watch her dance at the club (I waited until Friday) you should eventually get the scene where she uses the dildo> Then try waiting for her again and eventually she should open up to the idea of having sex in the club in front of the others > Call her and ask to go to her house.

I apologize if I missed a step. It has been a while since I have done this route. Just keep repeating the options above and eventually when you call her, you should be able to visit her at her house.

Let me know if you have any issues. But that should give you a general idea.
i just use the transformation potion to turn her into my bimbo slut

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
i just use the transformation potion to turn her into my bimbo slut
wintersedge91

Yeah, you can do that. I like Jasmine as a girlfriend more. It seems like she has more interaction. Also, there is the possibility that you can turn her into your whore during the route to make her your girlfriend.

She becomes "Jiggles" the whore.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes