left1000

Sep 13, 2020
According to the changelog one of the main focuses of " v0.7n " was upgrading chelsea's artwork? I noticed a lot of new art for chelsea the toned but I don't know if I've noticed any for chelsea the bbw, is all the upgraded content for chelsea the toned? or am I just mistaken?

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Need some help with master M.
I would like to see most content for Diamond. Is it possible to get her after traning?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Need some help with master M.
I would like to see most content for Diamond. Is it possible to get her after traning?
No, it is not possible. She belongs to Master M.
You can see scenes between Fairyn and Diamond after successfully finishing training sessions with both. After successfully training Diamond, she can also have scenes at the Club.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
No, it is not possible. She belongs to Master M.
You can see scenes between Fairyn and Diamond after successfully finishing training sessions with both. After successfully training Diamond, she can also have scenes at the Club.
What do you mean by successful training?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
What do you mean by successful training?
That Master M is satisfied with your training of Diamond and that Fairyn is satisfied with your session with her.
Fairyn is only available if you successfully finish Diamonds training session and you have lent a slavegirl to Master M.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I haven't been to the hypnopics-collective for a while and just checked to see if there was any news regarding the game, and I was surprised to see that f95zone can not even be mentioned there.
That does seem kind of weird, considering when not only did the dev post the game itself here, AND it is a free game to boot.
Or is that like a general rule on the hypnopics forum?
Thought I'd ask here, before I ask about something that is forbidden over there anyway.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I haven't been to the hypnopics-collective for a while and just checked to see if there was any news regarding the game, and I was surprised to see that f95zone can not even be mentioned there.
That does seem kind of weird, considering when not only did the dev post the game itself here, AND it is a free game to boot.
Or is that like a general rule on the hypnopics forum?
Thought I'd ask here, before I ask about something that is forbidden over there anyway.
It's a general rule.
The reason that F95 is not allowed to be mentioned on HypnoPics Collective is that ANY mention of pirate sites is not allowed. And considering all the piracy that happens here, HypnoPics Collective have deemed F95 to be a piracy site.

It does not matter that the game is free, when there are so many non-free games here.

In a on HypnoPics Collective - Tera, the Admin of HypnoPics Collective, said it was not allowed:
Fair warning, linking to illegal download sites isn't something we like on the Collective... I've removed the link in question.

Tera
Admin
Posts and threads that mention piracy sites usually get heavily moderated and edited. UNLESS it is a discussion about piracy then you are allowed to mention the site NAMES, but still no links to piracy sites allowed.

Last edited:

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Chelsea is my girlfriend, why isn't one of the dates I can take her on the boat? I remember in past playthroughs one of the dates was a boat date?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Chelsea is my girlfriend, why isn't one of the dates I can take her on the boat? I remember in past playthroughs one of the dates was a boat date?
The boat date require Chelsea to be toned (has the tag "toned") and at least 20 money.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
After sarah's training she's a hot wife, she can be forced through items to become a whore or lesbian, with time she can become your girlfriend/showgirl? yes? But how is she made into a bimbo? Did I miss something during training that would've unlocked that? If so what?

edit: While I'm at it is spanking her locked behind geisha lingiere instead of normal? (still trying to savescum to find the transformation I haven't found yet).

edit2: unrelated question, does roleplaying as a whore prevent jasmine from becoming a whore? (I can ask her to be my girlfriend but I cannot figure out how two buy nipple rings from julia, it's never an option?)

Last edited:

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Is there a plan for an all male version of this game cause i would really love to play an all male version of this game just like mariamods all male version of young maria remake by serialaries into young marcus hope my dream for an all male version of this game will come true

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Is there a plan for an all male version of this game cause i would really love to play an all male version of this game just like mariamods all male version of young maria remake by serialaries into young marcus hope my dream for an all male version of this game will come true
No, there is not.
If it is something you truly desire, you could commission a modder to make such a mod. And while it would not really be a standalone game, it could be a standalone mod (as in not requiring or involving the core module, but still requiring the base game).

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks can you give me a modder that i can talk to cause i dont have any friends on this site yet so i dont know any modders on this site yet can you refer one thanks

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Thanks can you give me a modder that i can talk to cause i dont have any friends on this site yet so i dont know any modders on this site yet can you refer one thanks
There is pretty much only me and Tristim as active modders for this game and I am the more active of us.

If you wish to commission me, send me a PM and we can start negotiating.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes