Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
The Windows Mega link directs you to the Mac version. Didn't discover that until I had downloaded the file :/
It is fixed now. Thank you for reporting it :)

Can I make Lauren my girlfriend?
No, that is not possible.
In the Original Post -> Extras -> Tools there is a link to my Character State Spreadsheet, which contains all the states a character (Clients and Minor Characters alike) can attain (Such as Girlfriend, Puppygirl, Slavegirl, Doll etc.)

Blob

May 7, 2017
How can I brake up Sarah's relationship with her husband? If I call him it says someting like membership with the club should help (which i already have) but I don't see anything to do at the club

Nomu227

Mar 31, 2020
Is anyone else's latest android version crashing ? Both the normal and compressed version are crashing in my phone

Last edited:
Reactions: Furrel

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Is anyone else's latest android version crashing ? Both the normal and compressed version are crashing in my phone
I have investigated both the regular and compressed version of the Android Version and both APKs works just fine. They do require the latest Android patches from June it appears, so any device that has not been updated since May or earlier may not be able to run the game.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Here is a question maybe some of the modders or the dev can answer it. I'm looking at the code of calling a label in the game.

example: call expandable_menu(ivy_regular_training_menu) from _call_expandable_menu_74

the from argument at the end have the number 74. Why 74? There are codes like this all over the place that seem to have an arbitrary number at the end. From what I understand the from argument is for the label return stack so shouldn't the from argument be

Code:
expandable_menu
?

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Here is a question maybe some of the modders or the dev can answer it. I'm looking at the code of calling a label in the game.

example: call expandable_menu(ivy_regular_training_menu) from _call_expandable_menu_74

the from argument at the end have the number 74. Why 74? There are codes like this all over the place that seem to have an arbitrary number at the end. From what I understand the from argument is for the label return stack so shouldn't the from argument be

Code:
expandable_menu
?
Actually that was not added by us, but Renpy in order to speed up execution.

So if You are going to call the expendable menu it would go like this
Code:
expandable_menu(ivy_regular_training_menu)
As in without the from keyword.

There are only a few instances where the from keyword is manually used such as when moving items like this
Code:
give 1 dildo to ivy from player
As you can see, when the from keyword is used manually it will always be followed by the object that the item moved from.

Reactions: Tentacle

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Actually that was not added by us, but Renpy in order to speed up execution.

So if You are going to call the expendable menu it would go like this
Code:
expandable_menu(ivy_regular_training_menu)
As in without the from keyword.

There are only a few instances where the from keyword is manually used such as when moving items like this
Code:
give 1 dildo to ivy from player
As you can see, when the from keyword is used manually it will always be followed by the object that the item moved from.
Thanks I was really scratching my head as to how to write a call label function that looked like the original code. eck. It had to be something machine generated

Reactions: Semeicardia

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Does massage parlour mod work with 0.7n ? does tristam's cheater mod? I assume no? Since they're not in the OP anymore?

Also while I'm at it, who is Lee the Psycho ? new character? do they only exist now if you use the cheat code given in the changelog? or is there a plot related way to obtain them too?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Does massage parlour mod work with 0.7n ? does tristam's cheater mod? I assume no? Since they're not in the OP anymore?

Also while I'm at it, who is Lee the Psycho ? new character? do they only exist now if you use the cheat code given in the changelog? or is there a plot related way to obtain them too?
The Massage Parlor mod works just fine with 0.7n (but it was never listed in the OP). Tristim's Cheater Mod is listed in the OP under Extras -> Mods, along with links to all my mods.

In regards to Lee the Psycho:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: left1000

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Question can you get rae to accept other girls without using transformation potion? or cheating? :/

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Question can you get rae to accept other girls without using transformation potion? or cheating? :/
Not without cheating, no. It requires you to remove the exclusive girlfriend tag which can only be done with the console or a mod. Same goes for Becky Sue for that matter.

What final outcomes can alexis have? Just submissive model employee? or is there another pathway?
Check My Character State spreadsheet, which can be found in my signature or in the original post -> Extras -> Tools

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Okay so im still cant seem to get Donna's daughter for the incest content. Is there a specific trigger for it? It is not on Semeicardia character sheet.... also does the lawyer, and the real estate agent have no content????

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Okay so im still cant seem to get Donna's daughter for the incest content. Is there a specific trigger for it? It is not on Semeicardia character sheet....
That is because Dee, Donna's daughter, never gets any state. As my spreadsheet clearly explains States is not the same as content.

To get Dee with Donna it requires that Dee has not been with Marilyn and that Donna's lust for Dee has been revealed. Then when you have Dee visit, you can talk about "Her mother", which leads Dee down the Incest path.

Reactions: shane420

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
That is because Dee, Donna's daughter, never gets any state. As my spreadsheet clearly explains States is not the same as content.

To get Dee with Donna it requires that Dee has not been with Marilyn and that Donna's lust for Dee has been revealed. Then when you have Dee visit, you can talk about "Her mother", which leads Dee down the Incest path.
Ahhhh i didnt know Dee was even part of Marilyn content @_@ wtf.... what else is this game hiding from me?!

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes