Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Can anybody tell me who Lee the Psycho is and how I get to her/him? Is this mod-related? I'm curious as I have played the game a lot and don't know a Lee.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lee the Psycho is NOT mod related and is and have been part of the core module for a very long time as part of Lauren's story.

Reactions: Rabbithole-Fiction

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Hi guys, what item is needed for nicole in the hypnotise path?
She comes regularly and get her regular dose of hypno but I can't seem to push her over the edge, the game tells me I need an item

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Hi guys, what item is needed for nicole in the hypnotise path?
She comes regularly and get her regular dose of hypno but I can't seem to push her over the edge, the game tells me I need an item
If you mean to dominate her you have to buy the pink handcuffs

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Any idea when more for Kitty will be added?
Probably not for a very long time unless Wifetrainer fits her into one of the clients' stories. The long term plan is to finish artwork upgrades and post-training content for the remaining clients that have not received those. I believe the order is Alexis -> Terri -> Elsa, though Wifetrainer might change his mind about the order.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
For some reason, my game won't work. It'll start to open the game and then it'll crash.
Here is what the folder that the game is in looks like, none of the mods have been installed yet.
Could someone please help me figure this out? View attachment 1224047
What operating system are you using? Which .exe are you trying to run? Because the -32 is for 32 bit Windows, and the other is for 64 bit. While the 32 should run on 64 bit, the opposite won't work.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Hey,

The game's a charm, big up to the people working on it and the ones adding content (mods and such) to it.
I've read that there was a wiki, is it live or still work in progress? I kinda need a character walkthrough to reach some paths I can't find by myself ^^

KIU

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Hey,

The game's a charm, big up to the people working on it and the ones adding content (mods and such) to it.
I've read that there was a wiki, is it live or still work in progress? I kinda need a character walkthrough to reach some paths I can't find by myself ^^

KIU
There is a walkthrough linked in the original post, but it is very incomplete and not up-to-date at all. The wiki is very much still being worked on but is far from ready for public consumption.

Link12201

Sep 23, 2018
What operating system are you using? Which .exe are you trying to run? Because the -32 is for 32 bit Windows, and the other is for 64 bit. While the 32 should run on 64 bit, the opposite won't work.
Windows 10, and Ive tried running both normally and as an admin and it still doesn't work.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
There is a walkthrough linked in the original post, but it is very incomplete and not up-to-date at all. The wiki is very much still being worked on but is far from ready for public consumption.
Too bad. I'll be patient and try finding my answers in the current walkthrough while the wiki is being worked on.
Thanks!

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Windows 10, and Ive tried running both normally and as an admin and it still doesn't work.
Then, if you haven't already, I'd suggest checking WifeTrainer's Discord and seeing if someone there had the same problem and can lead you to a solution. I have Win 10 64 bit and haven't had a problem getting it to run. The only other thing I can think of is deleting every bit of your current install of WT off your machine, then redownload and extract the zip, hoping that you just ended up with a corrupted download.

Good luck

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
The only other thing I can think of is deleting every bit of your current install of WT off your machine, then redownload and extract the zip, hoping that you just ended up with a corrupted download.
I had a similar problem once, and this was the solution. What happened, in my case, was that the extraction process had been interrupted before it could finish.

DigitalBonsai

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
Hey, people. Hope you are enjoining the new update.

Discord has designated our server as NSFW. Which mostly means that people on IOS devices won't be able to get in easily.
is a link that might help you if that is the case.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
What variables should I alter in console to get more time with clients? I moved the week back on the final week with ivy to 1 but she still finished as a client at the end of the week.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes