Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
If I am not mistaken, the game allowed you to turn Terri into a hypnotist assistant, where she could hypno women. Is that still a thing here, and are there any plans to expand this in-game? Girl on girl hypno is quite hot.
I believe the next client to be artwork upgraded and expanded is Alexis, followed by Terri.
Ae the mods in the OP updated ones? Should i just wait ?
My mod, Cheatomatic 9001, works just fine with the latest update. There will be a public update to it this weekend or when the game updates with the fixes for the current bug reports, whichever comes first. As for King-TuT mod, I am not aware.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
so is it a game where you can be a sub or do you have to be dom? am a sub my self so thats why am wondering sorry for bothering you hope you hae a good day :)

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
so is it a game where you can be a sub or do you have to be dom? am a sub my self so thats why am wondering sorry for bothering you hope you hae a good day :)
You primarily play as dom, but there are certain characters that you can get to dom you, such as Ivy or Elsa (Femdom when they are trained as Dommes), Sophie and Lee (Findom+Femdom).

Reactions: dark_dragon7

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Wife Trainer [v0.7n] [Wife Trainer] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.86 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.83 GB

Compressed Win Size: 1.13 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.11 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1.12 GB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
My mod, Cheatomatic 9001, works just fine with the latest update. There will be a public update to it this weekend or when the game updates with the fixes for the current bug reports, whichever comes first. As for King-TuT mod, I am not aware.
Any idea when the latest version of your Cheatomatic9001 will be updated to .20? :) I read earlier you are not at home lol.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Any idea when the latest version of your Cheatomatic9001 will be updated to .20? :) I read earlier you are not at home lol.
Cheatomatic 9001 is already at 0.8+ for the public and 0.9+ for Patreons, both works with game version 0.7n. And yes, I am currently at work. And as I said earlier, Cheatomatic will be publicly updated (as well as updated on Patreon) this weekend or when the game is updated (to fix the bug reports that have come in), which ever comes first.

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
Seem to have found first missing thing in the mods, namely the "cheater" trainingtype. Did it come from the cheatomatic? I'm using the 'n' of the game and patreon version cheatomatic.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Seem to have found first missing thing in the mods, namely the "cheater" trainingtype. Did it come from the cheatomatic? I'm using the 'n' of the game and patreon version cheatomatic.
Cheatmatic 9001 is my mod, the Cheater trainer type is also my mod. I also made the Cheat Sheet mod if that matters. The Cheater player type mod and cheatomatic both works fine with 0.7n version of the game. Here is the link to my trainer type mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-files-cheater-1-0-0-0-semeicardia.73315/

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
So what's new with this update? Is it big or small?
Chagelog for v0.7n
All bugs reported for 0.7m, I believe Added:

• Lee the Psycho can now become your Domme (cheat code to open up this content: $ lee.domme_you_status = 2)
• a few new scenes for Chelsea as your girlfriend Changed:
• Chelsea’s training has been cleaned up, improving consistency of stat changes. Many of her training scenes have been expanded and improved.
• Anne’s third session should now be properly shut off (prior content was buggy and contemplated additional scenes that aren’t yet implemented) Artwork related:
• Chelsea’s artwork upgraded – this was the primary focus of this release, and included expanding many scenes • some Bree artwork also upgraded, but no expansion to any of her scenes Modding and core system related:
• Lee’s content is now in a separate script
• Chelsea’s date scenes are now in an expandable menu to make it easier to add new content

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I believe the next client to be artwork upgraded and expanded is Alexis, followed by Terri.

Thanks for the info. I am going to wait a few days and play the fixed version then. Btw you mod, the one in your signature right?

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
It have some pregnancy content?
No, there is no pregnancy content.
There is a character who breeds his bimbo girlfriend but no actual pregnancy content.
There is plenty of cream pies, but as I said, no pregnancy or implied pregnancy between the player and NPCs in the game.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes