UnholyMenace22

Sep 3, 2019
So when you say it does not progress, do you mean it does not register your input? Or that the screen is frozen? Whole phone is frozen?

Because my Samsung Galaxy S20 Regular with Android 11 runs the game smoothly with no issues at all.
Sometimes it doesn't register any touch other times the following error pops up

LukatheDragon

Jun 10, 2018
hello i have a problem i click open the game as soon as i open it crashes the program wife trainer exe stopped working can anyone help pls

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Last i remember the only walkthrough i could find was a bit out of date is there any kind of up to date walkthrough?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Last i remember the only walkthrough i could find was a bit out of date is there any kind of up to date walkthrough?
All of the walkthroughs are out of date, since most of them only cover the RAGS version of the game.
Also this is a non-linear game, so a walkthrough would not really fit. A collection of guides might, but a walkthrough would not, unless you find a walkthrough maker that likes EXACTLY what you want.

Reactions: Chimp :D

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
All of the walkthroughs are out of date, since most of them only cover the RAGS version of the game.
Also this is a non-linear game, so a walkthrough would not really fit. A collection of guides might, but a walkthrough would not, unless you find a walkthrough maker that likes EXACTLY what you want.
ah okay so just try every option and see what works best for you. *time for alot of quick saves*

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
ah okay so just try every option and see what works best for you. *time for alot of quick saves*
Or actually play the game. Play to your character's strengths (Natural Dom -> Submission / Dominance, Playboy -> Desire / Seduction, Hypnotist -> Resistance / Hypnosis) and read what the husband wants, they usually give you a pretty good of idea of what approach you should take / what the wife's issues is and thus what you should work on. Also you can not get all content in a single, even 3 playthroughs will not give you all the content.

You could take advantage of a mod like mine to play around and explore in case you find the game too difficulty.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
sadly i cant but crash is like when gom stops working just wife trainer exe has stoped working
Usually Renpy attaches a lot of useful information in their crash reports, so unless we can get a proper crash report, it will be pretty hard to do anything.
Also GOM? Is that a Linux thing? A crash report would have told me your operation system, where in the program the error occurred from and what type of issue caused the crash, all stuff that would have allowed us to probably rather quickly have solved your issue. So I am sorry, but until I get a lot more specific information, neither of us on the Wifetrainer team will be able to help you.

LukatheDragon

Jun 10, 2018
Usually Renpy attaches a lot of useful information in their crash reports, so unless we can get a proper crash report, it will be pretty hard to do anything.
Also GOM? Is that a Linux thing? A crash report would have told me your operation system, where in the program the error occurred fr koom and what type of issue caused the crash, all stuff that would have allowed us to probably rather quickly have solved your issue. So I am sorry, but until I get a lot more specific information, neither of us on the Wifetrainer team will be able to help you.
hope they help

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
hope they help
As Vimey said:
Have you tried the other exe file may be it will work for you
Specifically try running "WifeTrainerFiles-32.exe" instead.
This looks like an OS / Computer issue, rather than a game issue, since we are not getting any renpy errors.
What are your computer specs and what is the version of your OS (Specifically which version of Windows, Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit?)

LukatheDragon

Jun 10, 2018
As Vimey said:

Specifically try running "WifeTrainerFiles-32.exe" instead.
This looks like an OS / Computer issue, rather than a game issue, since we are not getting any renpy errors.
What are your computer specs and what is the version of your OS (Specifically which version of Windows, Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit?)
windows7 home editon i think 64bit 4giga rams and integrated graphic card i get same problem even when i run other one

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
windows7 home editon i think 64bit 4giga rams and integrated graphic card i get same problem even when i run other one
Before running the game, go to Task Manager and click on Performance. Then "Memory" and tell us how much available RAM you have.
The issue *could* be too little available ram.
Do you have problems playing any other Renpy games?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
As far as I know windows 7 has a problem with the latest version of renpy he should probably switch to windows 10

Reactions: Semeicardia
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes