Useck

Mar 20, 2021
Even when she is a hypno girlfriend, Bedroom -> Elsa should still show your relationship status.
And since she is your hypno girlfriend, it should ask you weekly if you want to maintain her.
As a hypno girlfriend the following actions SHOULD be available on her: "Discuss Her Sexuality", "Girlfriend - Spend Time with Her" and "Watch TV with Her".
If Lesbian or Domme, "Lesbian Session" or "Domme Session" should be available.

I think you might have encountered a bug.
Make sure you are playing 0.7m version of the game and try to make a new save game and try to follow the same steps you took and if it is still an issue, we can try to further fix your issue.
Hi Thank you for your respond
I test again apparently the menu shows up the following week after you make her my girlfriend.

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
no i did not. i played it a while ago, i tried to start it and this happened
Try a fresh download, fresh unpack (to a different location) and fresh start.
If that does not solve your issue, please let me know.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
how can i get saras husband past the first meet up to get her as my girlfriend?? it says that a club membership is needed but nothing is happening.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Help! The game doesn't progress past this point on android
Model and Make of your phone? How old is your phone? What version of Android?
I tested it on my phone, a Samsung Galaxy S20 regular and it runs just fine on a freshly downloaded and installed app.

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Wow! Awesome! It's mostly Chelsea, is that right?

Any other scenes/characters you might tantalize us by foreshadowing?
Yes, primarily Chelsea (artwork upgrade and post-training expansion), with Psycho Lee (related to Chelsea's story) also being slightly expanded. You might have discovered a pattern with the last couple of patches, they have each focused on upgrading one character's artwork and expanding their post-training content.
The next character, I believe, is Alexis, for the next patch (which is quite a while off).

Reactions: briggie

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
OnePlus 7 pro (Android 11)
So when you say it does not progress, do you mean it does not register your input? Or that the screen is frozen? Whole phone is frozen?

Because my Samsung Galaxy S20 Regular with Android 11 runs the game smoothly with no issues at all.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes