Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
any plans of devs or modders to fill it with .gifs?
There are no plans for official content to be animated. The engine does support video and animated images (more likely webp than gifs) though.
As far as I know there are currently no mods in development that contains animated images nor video.

If it is something you desire, you could commission a modder to make a mod with the content and images that you want.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
This is a really great game but it gets bimbo content wrong, the bimbo choice makes the character stupid like too stupid to remember to wear clothes but also doesnt change their appearance. This seems wrong to me. Bimbos love being sexy but they aren’t vegetables. The mental appeal comes from loving sex not from being too stupid to understand anything at all.

And most popular bimbo content comes with major changes to how they look like fitness, makeup and plastic surgery. The problem for the game is that you can only use real photos that are available IRL. But most bimbo games change the model at the bimbo transformation point. Look at Bimbo Life Coach, Inner Bimbo and Candy’s Legacy. When the bimbo transformation happens, you just swap the actress simple.

The best option for this game would be for the potion to do the mental change into a not stupid bimbo who loves attention for being sexy. Then talking to her leads to her getting plastic surgery to change all the way. And in the end you have an actual bimbo model for thebimbo character.

Feb 23, 2021
Wife Trainer [v0.7m] [Wife Trainer]

Original Size Win: 1,88 GB

Compressed Size Win: 1,04 GB

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can Someone please provide me super compressed version of this game. I really want to play this game and the problem is my internet is not that fast enough so i want super compressed version of this game ........
Please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thanks in advance

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Can Someone please provide me super compressed version of this game. I really want to play this game and the problem is my internet is not that fast enough so i want super compressed version of this game ........
Please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thanks in advance
I can manage to get it to around 900 MB, if you are interested.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
All I'm hearing now is the Rock from Moana
That was the intended purpose :geek:

Okay, okay

I see what's happening, yeah
You're face-to-face with greatness and it's strange
You don't even know how you feel
It's adorable!
Well, it's nice to see that players never change

Open your eyes, let's begin
Yes, it's really me
It's Semei! Breathe it in
I know it's a lot:
The game, the mod!
When you're staring at a demigod

What can I say except "You're welcome"
For the states, the vars, the bonsai?
Hey, it's okay, it's okay. You're welcome
I'm just an ordinary demi-guy!

Hey, what has two thumbs and pulled up the code
When you were struggling to reload?
This guy!
When the nights got long, who gave you facts on the go?
You're looking at him, yo!

Oh, also I coded a ton
— You're welcome —
To stretch your game and bring you fun
Also, I harnessed the prose
— You're welcome —
To train your wives and pimp your hoes

So what can I say except "You're welcome"
For the chars I made your trainee?
There's no need to pray, it's okay
You're welcome
I guess it's just my way of being me

You're welcome, you're welcome
Well, come to think of it

Dude, honestly I could go on and on
I could explain every natural phenomenon
The text, the pics, the sound
Oh, that was Semei just messing around
I coded a mod, I fixed all the bugs
Uploaded a patch, now you've got juggs
What's the lesson? What is the take-away?
Don't mess with Semei when he's on the break-away
And the likes here in my thread
Is a map of everything I said
Look what I've made. I make everything happen
Look at that awesome Semei just keyboard-tappin'!
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hey!

Well, anyway, let me say you're welcome!
For the wonderful game you know
Hey, it's okay, it's okay. You're welcome!
Well, come to think of it, I gotta go

Hey, it's your chance to say you're welcome!
'Cause I'm gonna need that like
I'm coding away, away. You're welcome!
'Cause Semei can do everything but strike
You're welcome, you're welcome

And thank you!

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
will there be a different mind control start where maybe you use magic instead of hypnosis

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
will there be a different mind control start where maybe you use magic instead of hypnosis
Unlikely, unless someone makes a mod for it. If it is something you really desire, you could commission a modder to make such a mod.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Are there any up-to-date walkthroughs? I tried the walkthrough linked in the OP for a Playboy run and by week 16/17 it's completely off. Elsa's line is off by one week for a lot of it, you don't have enough money to buy all of the things they list despite following the walkthrough, Donna and Laura are introduced earlier than the clients it tells you to accept and you end up getting shot by a mad husband because the option the walkthrough tells you to take isn't available if you followed its advice.

I'm not a fan of games with "time limits" which is why I usually try to follow a walkthrough after muddling through it myself for a while so I can efficiently get to the next content, but boy was that a bust this time around. :)

I understand there are mods for a few things but I'm trying to play it completely unmodded.

Reactions: Forgotted

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Are there any up-to-date walkthroughs? I tried the walkthrough linked in the OP for a Playboy run and by week 16/17 it's completely off. Elsa's line is off by one week for a lot of it, you don't have enough money to buy all of the things they list despite following the walkthrough, Donna and Laura are introduced earlier than the clients it tells you to accept and you end up getting shot by a mad husband because the option the walkthrough tells you to take isn't available if you followed its advice.

I'm not a fan of games with "time limits" which is why I usually try to follow a walkthrough after muddling through it myself for a while so I can efficiently get to the next content, but boy was that a bust this time around. :)

I understand there are mods for a few things but I'm trying to play it completely unmodded.
So you would rather follow how someone else play the game and not mod it, than mod it and play like you want? :rolleyes:
My mod, for instance, let you have infinite training length if you decide that is what you want, or basically infinite money or you just needed a little boost to get you over edge.

But to answer your question: No, there is not any up to date walkthroughs. The walkthroughs that exist are for the RAGS version of the game, which has FAR less content and will not be updated. Also this game does not lend itself well to walkthroughs since it is not a linear game, there is multiple choices per client (and minor characters) and you can NOT experience all the content in the game in a single or even 2 full playthroughs unless you use a mod like mine. Becky Sue, for instance will take at the very least 4 regular full playthroughs to experience MOST of her content.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
So you would rather follow how someone else play the game and not mod it, than mod it and play like you want? :rolleyes:
Yes, because I like to get a feel for the base game before tinkering with cheats (both to see the original intent of the author(s) and to see if it would be worth it for me to deal with mods--which are also often hit-or-miss). But thanks for the snide attitude.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Yes, because I like to get a feel for the base game before tinkering with cheats (both to see the original intent of the author(s) and to see if it would be worth it for me to deal with mods--which are also often hit-or-miss). But thanks for the snide attitude.
It was not meant to be snide, I am honestly baffled. I genuinely do not understand why people would want a walkthrough for a non-linear game. I understand wanting a walkthrough for a 90's point and click game where the steps required are always the same. But for a non-linear game, you will need to find a walkthrough that gets you exactly the content you want and the chances of that is like that of winning the lottery.

On another note, following a tutorial on a non-linear game might not get you the content you want. I see it tells you to go down Terri's Adult Baby route, but if you are blindly following a walkthrough you will never get the content that you do want.

As for mods being hit-or-miss. There is one content mod and a couple of cheat mods. But people seem to enjoy my mod, at least from what people have been telling me.

Also the game, unmodded is intended to be HARD, it is meant to force you to make choices. You are meant to fail, adjust and try again. You failed training a client? Choose a different approach and try again. So if you want to play the game as it is meant to be played you should NOT be using a walkthrough, you should just be playing the game and explore what is available.

People like my mod because you can make the game less hard so you can enjoy exploring more.
If you do end of playing the game by yourself and for yourself, not following a walkthrough and there is something that you are seriously struggling with, just ask on the official discord channel and me or one of the other people will be happy to try to guide you in the right direction.

Vict88

Nov 27, 2018
What are the requirements to save Samantha from the slavers? I do the whore path and afterwards she just disappears.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020

I completely agree w you abt games with time limits. I understand why they are there, but I'm the type who will spend a lot of time w each character just to "max out" all stats and opportunities. I just think that's more fun.

So, with this game, I do cheat now by extending the time w each lady. I know it's not the way it was meant to be played, but it's more relaxing and fun for me this way.... (hope that doesn't offend the developer...me not playing it fully as intended)
Though I did play it through normally a few times first.

I wish they would introduce more new characters.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes