Sep 20, 2020
Almost all are in the credits.
I'm actually playing on my tablet using Joiplay (it's an app that lets you run Renpy games on android using the windows files). When I click on credit - only the names of the team making the game shows up. No pronstar names are given.

Also, can you make Sarah you gf in this version? Cuz her desire is very high and still the game tells !e to spend more time with her. I'm on the Dom path.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I'm actually playing on my tablet using Joiplay (it's an app that lets you run Renpy games on android using the windows files). When I click on credit - only the names of the team making the game shows up. No pronstar names are given.

Also, can you make Sarah you gf in this version? Cuz her desire is very high and still the game tells !e to spend more time with her. I'm on the Dom path.
If you are using an android tablet, you can use the official android release, which contains Tristim's KingTut mod and all my mods.

The model credits only appear when you are playing the game and right click (as in when you for instance is in your living room or any other location).

And yes, Sarah was the focus of this update, she specifically had post-training content added. You need to break up her marriage.

Sep 20, 2020
If you are using an android tablet, you can use the official android release, which contains Tristim's KingTut mod and all my mods.

The model credits only appear when you are playing the game and right click (as in when you for instance is in your living room or any other location).

And yes, Sarah was the focus of this update, she specifically had post-training content added. You need to break up her marriage.
As I said, I'm playing on my tablet And you can't right click on a tablet. Can't use a mouse in a tablet. And about making Sarah GF - can u give any general tips. And isn't the official android build an older version - I initially played the official android build but then used Joiplay to run the windows files and noticed that the windows version has some extra content. Like I can select the wives that I want to train first. The faryin part has extra images and dialogues, and other small additions.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

Start/load a game and return to the main menu. There's a new entry between 'Discord' and 'Credits' entitled 'Model Credits'. My guess as to why it only appears when you're playing a game is in case the characters/names get modded over.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
As I said, I'm playing on my tablet And you can't right click on a tablet. Can't use a mouse in a tablet. And about making Sarah GF - can u give any general tips. And isn't the official android build an older version - I initially played the official android build but then used Joiplay to run the windows files and noticed that the windows version has some extra content. Like I can select the wives that I want to train first. The faryin part has extra images and dialogues, and other small additions.
Latest official android version is 0.7m, I know, since I AM the current Official Android Porter for the game. I am part of the crew as player tester, moderator and android porter. So I know for a fact that latest version is 0.7m (the most recent version of the game) AND contains cheat mods.

Official 0.7m Android Mega Link: , which is the same link as I posted in the official discord channels #releases channel.

The link in the first post have not been updated, I will request it to be updated when I am done writing this reply.

Sep 20, 2020
Latest official android version is 0.7m, I know, since I AM the current Official Android Porter for the game. I am part of the crew as player tester, moderator and android porter. So I know for a fact that latest version is 0.7m (the most recent version of the game) AND contains cheat mods.

Official 0.7m Android Mega Link: MEGA, which is the same link as I posted in the official discord channels #releases channel.

The link in the first post have not been updated, I will request it to be updated when I am done writing this reply.
Ya I downloaded it from the first post and that's why I got the previous version. I'm not in your discord server. Thank you for giving the download link

zOh

May 4, 2020
Wow the amount of content in the virtuous Rebecca (Becky Sue) girlfriend route is nuts. The anal training and studying to diploma and everything lmfao.

Sep 20, 2020
After making Becky Sue my GF, during punishing her in bedroom and paddling her pussy after helping her overcome her fear (I selected to make the punishment both pleasureable and painful) - an error comes up.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/becky_sue/becky_sue.rpy", line 18752, in <module>
  File "game/00-wt-classes.rpy", line 895, in __getattr__
AttributeError: orgasm
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 214, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 225, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 302, in script call
  File "modules/00core/clients/becky_sue/becky_sue.rpyc", line 18752, in script
  File "C:\Stand Alone\Renpy/renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
  File "C:\Stand Alone\Renpy/renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/becky_sue/becky_sue.rpy", line 18752, in <module>
  File "game/00-wt-classes.rpy", line 895, in __getattr__
AttributeError: orgasm
I'm not really sure if it's a bug or not. I just selected ignore and them the game continued.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
any update on progress?
No. The update will be ready when it is ready. Often Wifetrainer does not know when an update will be ready until it is sent to playtesters for testing. Once it goes out to playtesters it will usually release within 1 or 2 weeks. We had an update not too long ago, so give Wifetrainer time to make the update. The next update will focus on finishing Chelsea's artwork upgrade and tweaks to her scenes and some backend changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vilho16

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Edited...

Still is a really interesting game w the hypnosis. I love that and the fact that it isn't written in a way where I am mean/hateful to the characters so that makes it perfect for me. (I mean, sure I can be a bit ugly to them but not whoring them out and violent)
I just really appreciate that it isn't a super dark game.
Cheers

Last edited:

DigitalBonsai

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
No to be ugly, but it's been months or even over a year since there was new content added, I think. One of the last updates just rearranged the girls a bit. HOWEVER I might be incorrect in this and would love to be corrected.

Still is a really interesting game w the hypnosis. I love that and the fact that it isn't written in a way where I am mean/hateful to the characters so that makes it perfect for me. (I mean, sure I can be a bit ugly to them but not whoring them out and violent)
I just really appreciate that it isn't a super dark game.
Cheers

Last content update was 2021-02-14. It added Sarah's post training content. You can see the changelog in the first post.

Reactions: Forgotted
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes