Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
nope still not working no just this one which is strange bc previous updates worked
The next update is not too far off, so maybe wait and see if the issue persists after the game has been updated (Should be either this weekend or sometime next week if all goes well).

Reactions: maestro9109

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
vids mod plz. :coffee: :cool:
The engine DOES support playing video and animated images.
It would require a massive amount of work to gather all the appropriate videos for all the characters and then naming the videos correctly to be included in the game and coding the mod.

If you are looking on information on how to make a video mod, I can guide you in the right direction.

Or are you looking to commission a modder to make one? If so, that would be entirely different, because then we will have to discuss pricing and time-frames.

If this is just a general request, then I doubt there would be many takers, considering how few active modders there are for the game and the amount of work it would require for potentially very little pay-off.

So what exactly are you looking for? Information on how to make the mod? Commisioning a modder? Or just a general request?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
was my wishful thinking !
though some precedents exist (the couple of mods i remember were made by viper... and girlspacks for stripclub management game...)

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
was my wishful thinking !
though some precedents exist (the couple of mods i remember were made by viper... and girlspacks for stripclub management game...)
As I said:
If you wish to make such a much, I can guide you in the right direction on how to set it up.
If you want to commission a modder, it is pretty much just Tristim (KingTuT mod) and Me (Cheatomatic 9001) here on F95 (and the official discord) with a few minor modders exclusive to HypnoPics Collective (one that does the image replacement mods and one that made Silke's Massage Parlor Mod), but I am not aware if they are still active.

I know that I personally would not be creating a video mod unless I was commissioned to do so.
I am not aware of Tristim takes commissions.

And as I said, the engine supports both video and animated images. This game was ported from RAGS to Renpy. The RAGS version did not use animated images and so this version does not either. And I doubt WT would start using animated images or videos now. But a mod with animated images and / or videos is certainly is possible, but it probably would increase the size from it's current 2GB to at the very least 3GB for animated images and at the very least 4GB for videos.

Reactions: mickster101

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
If I am not mistaken, the game allowed you to turn Terri into a hypnotist assistant, where she could hypno women. Is that still a thing here, and are there any plans to expand this in-game? Girl on girl hypno is quite hot.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Any new wife in future?
Currently the main focus is upgrading the artwork and post-training content for the remaining clients. After that some of the minor characters is probably going fleshed out. But long-term I do believe there are planned to be 5 waves total (3 currently in the game, Ivy being on Wave 0), with 3 clients in each of wave 4 and 5, but that is LONG TERM, as in probably a very long time away. I believe the next character being upgraded and expanded is Alexis.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes