Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I can't make Chelsea become a gf (in the diologue when you propose she refuses even if you give a love drink)
Chelsea needs you to want both her mind and her body. Talk to sex ratio needs to be 2 to 1 (need to have done both). Give her the necklace and love potion.

Reactions: quezz

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Thank you so much you are a life saver
Crunched / Compressed Wifetrainer 0.7n:

Just below 1GB in Size (about half of original). Images compressed to 70% Quality and 480P size (Low Quality / Mobile). Images still look okayish
Includes Silke's Massage Parlor mod (also compressed).

Tested up to and including Ivy's first conversation to be working with no issues.

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Sorry if I am being dense, but there isn't a way to use your mods on android right?
All my mods is already included in the official Android version (Cheatomatic, Cheat Sheet, Cheater), it also includes KingTuT mod and Silke's Massage Parlor mod.
It is not possible to use external mods, as in mods that are not included, so no. But it is possible to use the mods that ARE included, so yes.

Reactions: Pronanon

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Crunched / Compressed Wifetrainer 0.7n:

Just below 1GB in Size (about half of original). Images compressed to 70% Quality and 480P size (Low Quality / Mobile). Images still look okayish
Includes Silke's Massage Parlor mod (also compressed).

Tested up to and including Ivy's first conversation to be working with no issues.
Thank you but the link is not working

Reactions: Semeicardia

shadowic

May 24, 2020
I have a question...
Are possible character states final or are unavailable states just not implemented yet? like a domme becky sue or a gf lauren...

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I have a question...
Are possible character states final or are unavailable states just not implemented yet? like a domme becky sue or a gf lauren...
That's up to WT really. So consider the states final, until they are no longer.

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
hmm, I still can't make a Chelsea gf (if he is a fat woman, then I can give a love drink and a neck, but she talks about her husband and so on and does not become a gf, and if more athletic, then I can't buy a neck in a jewelry store (there is no such option))

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
what is new in this update?
0.7n
Fixed:
• All bugs reported for 0.7m,

I believe Added:
• Lee the Psycho can now become your Domme (cheat code to open up this content: $ lee.domme_you_status = 2)
• a few new scenes for Chelsea as your girlfriend Changed:
• Chelsea’s training has been cleaned up, improving consistency of stat changes. Many of her training scenes have been expanded and improved.
• Anne’s third session should now be properly shut off (prior content was buggy and contemplated additional scenes that aren’t yet implemented)

Artwork related:
• Chelsea’s artwork upgraded – this was the primary focus of this release, and included expanding many scenes
• some Bree artwork also upgraded, but no expansion to any of her scenes Modding and core system related:
• Lee’s content is now in a separate script
• Chelsea’s date scenes are now in an expandable menu to make it easier to add new content

Link12201

Sep 23, 2018
For some reason, my game won't work. It'll start to open the game and then it'll crash.
Here is what the folder that the game is in looks like, none of the mods have been installed yet.
Could someone please help me figure this out? wifetrainerhelp.jpg

Rabbithole-Fiction

May 30, 2021
Can anybody tell me who Lee the Psycho is and how I get to her/him? Is this mod-related? I'm curious as I have played the game a lot and don't know a Lee.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes