Sep 20, 2020
Femdom F/M content:

- Sam can be trained as a domme; this triggers several scenes, one of which can can involve the MC
- Elsa can become a domme as part of post-training content. This is the most extensive content by far, as she can be your dominant girlfriend, cuckold you, and eventually trigger a non-standard ending
- Hannah can have one scene with you and become your findom; I only ever made this happen through cheating, so good luck
- Sophie can, in addition to the aforementioned scene, become your findom afterward
- There's a brief moment when buying the Will Tamer

I haven't played the version with Ivy yet, but I think there's something for her too?
Could you share the codes you used to get the scene with Hannah?
Also what do we need to do to go that route with Sophie?

The Bloo Man

Jul 19, 2017
From WifeTrainer on discord:
The latest version is now out for playtesting, so public release should likely follow in a couple of weeks, assuming no serious issues identified. This update is mostly about Elsa, upgrading her artwork, reworking her initial training and expanding her post-training content.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Does Chelsea have any femdom content? I saw someone suggesting it when I searched
There is femdom content in Chelsea’s path, it’s just not Chelsea who’s doing it. If during Lauren’s training, you bring in Psycho Lee to domme Lauren, and if you have Chelsea living with you, Psycho Lee will request to domme Chelsea, and you will then be able to arrange femdom scenes with Psycho Lee (Lorelei Lee).

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
If the beta comes back without errors, then the full version will be released this week.

The whiners are going to complain it has no new content, because it's gone back and massively deepened and expanded the depth of a character arc. Ten to 20 hours of gameplay, they will dismiss as minor tweaks. Despite the developer making the game for free and literally giving it away.

Intriguingly, a different bunch of whiners is complaining in the WMV thread, because that game's dev introduces 28 new female characters in every update and never gives anyone room to have a meaningful interaction. Literally the opposite of this. "In this new update, the character tries to tie his shoelaces, but has to stop while 33 different characters whose names we don't even remember come and ask to have sex with him. Next update: will his shoes get tied?"

I prefer WifeTrainer's approach.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
If the beta comes back without errors, then the full version will be released this week.

The whiners are going to complain it has no new content, because it's gone back and massively deepened and expanded the depth of a character arc. Ten to 20 hours of gameplay, they will dismiss as minor tweaks. Despite the developer making the game for free and literally giving it away.

Intriguingly, a different bunch of whiners is complaining in the WMV thread, because that game's dev introduces 28 new female characters in every update and never gives anyone room to have a meaningful interaction. Literally the opposite of this. "In this new update, the character tries to tie his shoelaces, but has to stop while 33 different characters whose names we don't even remember come and ask to have sex with him. Next update: will his shoes get tied?"

I prefer WifeTrainer's approach.
I think everyone prefers depth > empty characters. But in an intensive game like this it can be hard to find the new content, so it feels like there is no new content. This is a real problem that needs work to be put into to solve. AKA there needs to be some kind of walkthrough and achievement system to mark content. It's not really okay for there to not be that.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I think everyone prefers depth > empty characters. But in an intensive game like this it can be hard to find the new content, so it feels like there is no new content. This is a real problem that needs work to be put into to solve. AKA there needs to be some kind of walkthrough and achievement system to mark content. It's not really okay for there to not be that.
This would be a worthwhile project. I may be interested in volunteering to make a walkthrough, but only for certain paths. For instance, if someone else would do a femdom-walkthrough, or a pimping path, or lesbian walkthrough, I’d be willing to do some of the other paths.

Reactions: Semeicardia

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
I think everyone prefers depth > empty characters. But in an intensive game like this it can be hard to find the new content, so it feels like there is no new content.
He tells you with every update for months what he's working on. The new content in this update is a large expansion of the character Elsa.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
This would be a worthwhile project. I may be interested in volunteering to make a walkthrough, but only for certain paths. For instance, if someone else would do a femdom-walkthrough, or a pimping path, or lesbian walkthrough, I’d be willing to do some of the other paths.
It would be best if it were in-game, so I know clicking this and that would put me on that path or I need to obtain x objective to get myself to that path.

Reactions: ubblesnop

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
What confuses me is why expand on the already best character?
For one thing, the actress has done plenty of videos that haven’t been incorporated into the game yet. Including some where she has scenes with other actresses who have characters in this game.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
It would be best if it were in-game, so I know clicking this and that would put me on that path or I need to obtain x objective to get myself to that path.
That would be cool, but complicated.

There are plenty of decisions in this game where the short-term loss leads to a long-term gain. For instance, if you’re looking to dominate a character, you may make a decision that *lowers* her Submission stat, and yet that decision may open opportunities for having a conversation that will then make her more open to being dominated. So how would an in-game walkthrough reflect that? Genuine question, I don’t know the answer.

Again, if someone wants to spearhead a project like this, I may be willing to provide walkthroughs for certain paths and characters.

Reactions: Semeicardia

taler

Oct 5, 2017
That would be cool, but complicated.

There are plenty of decisions in this game where the short-term loss leads to a long-term gain. For instance, if you’re looking to dominate a character, you may make a decision that *lowers* her Submission stat, and yet that decision may open opportunities for having a conversation that will then make her more open to being dominated. So how would an in-game walkthrough reflect that? Genuine question, I don’t know the answer.

Again, if someone wants to spearhead a project like this, I may be willing to provide walkthroughs for certain paths and characters.
IMO the most important thing is achievements, so you can put an achievement on the conversation so if we miss it we'll know we missed content and then can reload to try to get it another way.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
From Wifetrainer:

"I unexpectedly lost internet access for 3 days, but I'm back online now and incorporating feedback from the last set of playtest reports. Hopefully I should be able to post a public build within the next 12 hours, or if not then certainly within the next 36 hours."

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes