mattius77

May 16, 2017
One of the main paths of 'success' with Donna is getting her to embrace her sexual feelings towards her daughter. And if you turn her into a Cum Slut (I think available only via hypnosis trigger), she ultimately does some fun stuff in front of - and also potentially to - her son, as well.

Similarly, you can choose to turn the once frigid Elsa into an unsuspecting piss whore. (There's no real visual component to this path, just text with some non-watersportsy images doing double duty.) That was an unexpected hoot.

I can't remember the character's name, and don't really pay much attention to her story so I might be getting some details incorrect, but there's a woman who contacts you and wants you to subject her to torture. Not vanilla candle wax stuff, like she wants you to practically electrocute her in one scene. You can choose to walk away, or you can actually torture her..... or you can hypno her into thinking you actually tortured her. For some reason, I find the latter option to be more diabolical than if the MC actually hurt her. Granted, it's certainly a safer option (I think it's possible to go too far, and kill the woman), but it's using the hypno power in a way the recipient/patient/client is not openly receptive to. So it's an abuse of trust in a way. If that fills your sails, have at it, I guess.

bt68

May 10, 2017
Hi, I tried joining the Discord and it says 'Unable to accept invite' is it full? Thank you.

MemesAreLife

Feb 23, 2018
Hi,
Thanks for the replies, not on iOS or Apple, running on Windows on a pc.

Thanks again
How many discord servers are you in? If you're in 100 discords you can't join anymore, discord might be restricting you for certain reasons, or the link isn't valid anymore.

bt68

May 10, 2017
How many discord servers are you in? If you're in 100 discords you can't join anymore, discord might be restricting you for certain reasons, or the link isn't valid anymore.
Hi,

I am in only 23 discord servers, I just deleted 2 from 25, still get the same message, 'unable to accept invite'. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
Really basic question, but I couldn't find an answer. As hypnotist, can you make Ivy both showgirl and available for booty calls ? It seems that due to very short training time it's either one or another.

Beach_Front

Sep 26, 2021
Really basic question, but I couldn't find an answer. As hypnotist, can you make Ivy both showgirl and available for booty calls ? It seems that due to very short training time it's either one or another.
You can, You need to talk to her about her fantasies until she tells you about stripping then take her to strip club and watch older woman strip. After asking about fantasies in sessions you need to seduce her - that will lead to her continuing to see you. You can also Hypnotise the Avon lady and buy Love Potion for $50, if you give this to Ivy she will def continue with you and you can do more strip training or Hypnosis. When she sees you post training have sex and hypnotise her to reduce resistance after a few visits she will agree to becoming a show girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Xevus97

MemesAreLife

Feb 23, 2018
Hi,

I am in only 23 discord servers, I just deleted 2 from 25, still get the same message, 'unable to accept invite'. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,
weird, i'm going to assume either discord restricted your account or the link is broken

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a walkthrough?
There is no step-by-step walkthrough. There's general advice, but it would take an insane amount of work to generate a real walkthrough.

This is a game with countless branching paths. Try to pursue the things that get you to your happy place, and come here or to the Discord or the Hypnopics to ask for suggestions.

On the first post, you can see a couple of helpful general guides, like a list of the general outcomes each girl can get to. But they're very general. Yes, you can make Elsa a slavegirl or a domme, but what kinds of things she'll do in either situation, and what her emotional state will be when she does them, are hugely variable depending on your branching choices.

Also I recommend using Seimeicardia's cheat mod, also linked in the first post.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yeah, this isn't really a walkthrough type of game. Not just different branches within each girl's path, but a lot of their paths intersect and connect in ways that happen differently (or not all) depending on the choices you make. Like how you train Terri (I think?) will affect what you can do with Marilyn, for example. Whether you select any women to work as Training Aides will shape your client time with Sarah, as another example.

Suggest using whatever cheat tool is available to you to extend each client's training engagement period so you can maximize their content and explore their branches more fully without committing to one too early.

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
I'm trying to run it on my Motorola g22 but the app always closes after a while. Are there some spec recommendations?

Nov 15, 2021
Suggest using whatever cheat tool is available to you to extend each client's training engagement period so you can maximize their content and explore their branches more fully without committing to one too early.
The cheat mod is great, but I also really, really, recommend doing some normal runs first so you at least have an idea of a few things. Since you can't do everything even with the cheats (because you're still locked by the natural dom/hypnotist/playboy choice) you can quickly lose track of what you even did to get to certain content when you try to do your next run.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes