Sebastiencassowary

Aug 22, 2017
idk who needs to know this, but if you talk to Bree without the 'dominant'/Natural Dom tag, she will shut you down and close off the content line. If you're ok with console command cheats, you can enter:

bree.remove_tag('shut_off_store_talk')

This will let you talk to her again. If you haven't already, make sure you also enter the following to open up her content line:

player.add_tag('dominant')

Nov 15, 2021
idk who needs to know this, but if you talk to Bree without the 'dominant'/Natural Dom tag, she will shut you down and close off the content line. If you're ok with console command cheats, you can enter:

bree.remove_tag('shut_off_store_talk')

This will let you talk to her again. If you haven't already, make sure you also enter the following to open up her content line:

player.add_tag('dominant')
Bree's the girl in the shop, right? This is intended fwiw. She's a hardcore sub and so only responds positively to a dom character. Whereas if you're a dom it closes you off from the other shop girl (I've forgotten the names). And I think only playboy allows you to get a scene with the door-to-door saleswoman.

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Fine game! Pretty step learning curve though - especially since there is no other difficulty level than juggling the training of three women right after the optional tutorial wife. Can be quite overwhelming for new players - just saying.

Training only one wife at once (without just dismissing 2 offers each wave) would be a nice gameplay option. I made this happen with a workaround and enjoyed the game much more. Finally enough time/energy to explore the scenes and story of each woman!

For those who are interested in the workaround:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: _DarkDesires_

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Fine game! Pretty step learning curve though - especially since there is no other difficulty level than juggling the training of three women right after the optional tutorial wife. Can be quite overwhelming for new players - just saying.

Training only one wife at once (without just dismissing 2 offers each wave) would be a nice gameplay option. I made this happen with a workaround and enjoyed the game much more. Finally enough time/energy to explore the scenes and story of each woman!

For those who are interested in the workaround:
It was not, initially, intended for the player to juggle 3 trainings at once and succeed at all 3. WifeTrainer wanted the player to focus on one training... possibly 2, and would have to choose which trainings they would avoid. But that's an interesting change.

Reactions: DriveBy

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
I was wondering if anyone knows what the next update whenever it comes will be focused on? Would be cool if we could add more trainees into our home harem lol.

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
It was not, initially, intended for the player to juggle 3 trainings at once and succeed at all 3. WifeTrainer wanted the player to focus on one training... possibly 2, and would have to choose which trainings they would avoid. But that's an interesting change.
Would be nice if this was spelled out when starting a new game. A few remarks about game balance and adjusting difficulty would go a long way. For example on the right now quite empty first screen (the one where the client selection type is chosen).

Reactions: scarfer
Nov 15, 2021
Would be nice if this was spelled out when starting a new game. A few remarks about game balance and adjusting difficulty would go a long way. For example on the right now quite empty first screen (the one where the client selection type is chosen).
I definitely fell into this trap. Expectations in games like this are that the option to reject a character is more of a "You can skip if you don't like the look of her" than a "This will game the game near impossible for you".

That said, there's enough content for each character that I think you'd miss a lot if you didn't focus on your first few runs with the different girls. After that, the cheat mod is really well built and allows you to extend training indefinitely. Once you know how things work and have found most of the content, playing with the mod extends a lot of the fun things you can do imo.

Reactions: DriveBy

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I was wondering if anyone knows what the next update whenever it comes will be focused on? Would be cool if we could add more trainees into our home harem lol.
I believe everything in the 0.7<> update areas are additions to post training content for the current client roster. I'm not sure who is next up however.

Muppet42

May 30, 2021
The next update is based on Terri. Changes such as no longer picking her next session activities at the end of the prior session and more post training are in the works. Once all the characters have had a rework, there will be a final round of trainees that the creator has in mind.

Reactions: Ericsdadismyhero

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
ooooh nice. hopefully there will be a terri girlfriend route. I find turning the girls into girlfriends give the most content post training lol.

Hopefully one day we can have a way to hypno girlfriend sam the barista. the actress she is based on is incredibly pretty

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Poor Jasmine. Her first impression could easily be the last.

Imagine this ingame message:
"You are hired to help this woman expose herself in public."
Exhi Portrait 1.jpg
Your possible answers are:
1. I'd rather see Darth Vader strip.
2. OMG! My eyes! I can't see!
3. Quickload! Quickload!
4. ...:WaitWhat:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Poor Jasmine. Her first impression could easily be the last.

Imagine this ingame message:
"You are hired to help this woman expose herself in public."
View attachment 3726400
Your possible answers are:
1. I'd rather see Darth Vader strip.
2. OMG! My eyes! I can't see!
3. Quickload! Quickload!
4. ...:WaitWhat:
is your way to say that you think she's ugly?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's my way of saying this is a VERY unflattering picture of an otherwise good looking woman.
But since this is her portait pic it's the only one you see until you proceed with her training.
maybe the dev didn't find anything better

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Are there any plans to add achievements?

I know it takes a bit of work to set up, but it can give a nice estimation of how much content there is and how much of it you already found. If the devs feel generous it can also double as a hint system.

One relatively easy way to do it would be to center it on names and outcomes/states/transformations (probably only for the clients).
For example:

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes