Meanwhile

Jun 29, 2017
In the scripts.rpa in one line there is misspelled Donna's name as "doann.c" (when she shows pussy to you) which causes error. I tried to fix it but it breaks the file and game won't launch.

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
It's been that way for years. The dev wasn't going to change this after changing the game engine, he probably doesn't know anything about making proper 3D CG (like me) so he uses whatever he can find on the web.
And I've just found it :)

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Of course they will place Elsa back in the game, she is the most complete character in the game, the author himself said so once, but for some reason every person who were in charge of her in this new engine have failed, just read the forum and you´ll find some post talking about that.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Console commands - thought I'd try and accumulate them all into one post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quote me if you want me to add something

F95
Maybe link this in the OP? Actually shouldn't we have a separate thread for this now its not RAGS?

I've added more console commands and corrected a major typo in my post above. Could you add to the OP as the typo is causing people problems.

There is also as close to a walk through as we've got below.

The official wiki got taken down by the host for adult content, WT has the .xml but doesn't know what to do with it. t wasn't great anyway

This is the best walk-through i can find, its for the playboy route. Its not my work and was from 2016

accelfaiz555

Apr 27, 2017
if the goal for the renpy version is to allow mod packs to encourage users to create their own player and/or girls shouldnt that info and a placeholder be added to the first post? beyond just a changelog i mean

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
if the goal for the renpy version is to allow mod packs to encourage users to create their own player and/or girls shouldnt that info and a placeholder be added to the first post? beyond just a changelog i mean
The Modding Guide is in-game (Mia the Friendly Aide) and is currently very early work in progress.
There is no modding documentation other than the modding guide currently.

The Game does allow for modding, I know this for a fact, considering I am currently developing a complete cheat mod.
Also modding this game requires knowledge of Renpy and Python, so only people who are willing to learn to code in those languages will be able to create mod content.

Reactions: Imthatguy9924

DarthC

May 9, 2017
So Elso is not in the game anymore, because her supporters are missing? Propably the most hottest character has to get extra money support to be in the game..? Sounds like a poor kind of blackmail to me. Since you can just forget about the buggy RenPy version and play the stable Rags version *with* Elsa any time you want.
Either you're a troll or an idiot. The game is free, as in no one is paying for it and therefore no one is under any obligation to even work on it in the first place.
Elsa isn't in because the content isn't ported, since you seem so invested why don't you take your whiny ass and go volunteer to code it.

If not just shut up and wait patiently for this FREE GAME like everyone else.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Could somebody please tell me what kind of gay content is present in this game???
There is a threesome with a swinger couple where the man can suck your dick and you can fuck him.
I do not believe there are any other gay than that. And in this context it is not exclusively gay, it is closer to bisexual.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
so in [name].desire=300, can you give an example for the name, i have tried capital and small letters and its not working

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes