Saturn

Jun 10, 2017
This was one of the first adult games I ever played and I am very pleased to see it continue on, and this renpy version seems to work really well so happy days :)

diablogr

Sep 19, 2017
Are there any animations in this version? I used to play each version of Wife Trainer in the past (following the newest released versions) so I'm a bit behind to what is happening :)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
The difficulty makes it a lot more interesting and fun, since to be successful you need to make a plan and think about your moves. It also makes it a lot better to replay since you will probably fail a lot the first few times you play, and each playthrough should give a better understanding in how to tackle the problems the game presents. That is also one of the things that make this game feel like a game rather than a full or halfbaked VN.
I would agree except that the player doesn't know how the mechanics work or what his moves actually do so you can't make sensible choices unless/until you've stumbled through the game enough times to memorize the effects. And those effects seem to change depending on circumstance so you can't even base expectations on previous results. What stats will this 'Road trip' affect? How does that compare to hypnosis? What does resistance do and how does it work? Is a 15 low enough? I have a behavioral goal, but no way to know if I am approaching the stats needed to achieve it.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
After choosing mods and trainer type i cant do a shit, stuck in home after new messages display.
What am i missing?
look for the "!" usually indicates something to do. navigation and such is in the top right corner. if you are wanting to play the game make sure you haven't enabled the mod tutorial

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Are there any animations in this version? I used to play each version of Wife Trainer in the past (following the newest released versions) so I'm a bit behind to what is happening :)
WT and a team of volunteers have taken the rags version and converted it to Renpy to allow for modding and custom content. current content is the same as Rags (minus ELSA as she hasn't been ported) his plans are to update the photos for formating and quality but there have been no plans for animations

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
for those wanting a little boost to start the game ( gives every trainer type tag and boosted income ) extract this into the game\modules folder and then enable the Master mod on start up. Highly untested but should theoretically work

Reactions: dussalant

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Thank FUCK, the development continues for this game!

PS: just a query because the tag was present but what kind and quantity of gay content does this game have??

Reactions: Jamsalad

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Some help please: the cheat to increase money player.cash += x [x - the number you want to add] don´t work for me, what im doing wrong?

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
So Elso is not in the game anymore, because her supporters are missing? Propably the most hottest character has to get extra money support to be in the game..? Sounds like a poor kind of blackmail to me. Since you can just forget about the buggy RenPy version and play the stable Rags version *with* Elsa any time you want.

JG07

Jun 8, 2017
Lol, don't be stupid. She will be put back in eventually. She's not in now because her content has not been ported, for some reason the people resonsible for it have not come through. From what I understand, the creator has not decided to monetize this game and works on it in a purely volunteer basis. The whole point of the Ren'py version is to make it more accessible for modding so that development can continue at a greater pace.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
So Elso is not in the game anymore, because her supporters are missing? Propably the most hottest character has to get extra money support to be in the game..? Sounds like a poor kind of blackmail to me. Since you can just forget about the buggy RenPy version and play the stable Rags version *with* Elsa any time you want.
How you can be blackmailed by a free game? :unsure:
They are late with Elsa for some good reasons (explained in details on Hypnopics). They are aiming to have Elsa done soon(probably September?). After that they will move to new contents not in the rags version.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes