• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Well game is buggy or I am stuck. I cant do anything. Like literally anything. Other then talking Mia and thats it. Nothing more doable for me.
You cannot start the game if you set Mia to true. WT stated that functionality was only put in place to give people an idea about what mods should look like at the game start.

Reactions: Fuckerx1

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Finally some progress!Thank you for sharing it. I did read on the game forum that they were having problem with the Elsa character, pity they did not solve it yet, there´s still a long way to go of course, but most considered this game dead, at least now we can hope for complete game someday.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
ehm that might sound stupid but the new build i can't even leave the apartment or take contracts it's greyed out all i can do move between rooms and talk to Mia about game development and mod making.....

Edit: ohh nevermind my bad, set mia to false at the beginning of the game all running as it should...

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Depending on your class choice, yes.

Playboy should have had more interaction with nicole by week 6, but Avon Amy only shows up on certain weeks, and anyone other than the Playboy should only see her twice.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
ehm that might sound stupid but the new build i can't even leave the apartment or take contracts it's greyed out all i can do move between rooms and talk to Mia about game development and mod making.....
REad post #1202 in this thread

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeap, some bugs. but its the first time I see this and it is quite fun.

The UI is solid (i just miss a "go home" button from every screen) and looks good. Has the Rags version more content?

And I think the timeframe to shape the wives is a bit short - or that you could extent it somehow.

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
here is my praise this game works so much better with ren'py engine. i wish that more rags games go ren'py like this one

:ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: joe316

jjabrahms

Apr 6, 2018
How exactly do you get the console commands to work? I went in and made the config.(whatever) true and it doesn't work still.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes