Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The Dev is known to be awfully pendentic about cheats so I would not be suprised if he implemented some mechanism that prevents Renpy console commands.
yea, for his rags version. Then he decided hes just port the game to ren'py so people could mod away and he could work on his own version in peace.

InfinityzeN

Oct 29, 2016
Am I dreaming? Is this real life!? What is happening!!! Hell has frozen over... because there is actually a new wife trainer release...

Dec 22, 2017
so far no real problems. I was hoping youd make it easier in this version though, god this game is fucking TOUGH.
The UI is one of the most confusing ive ever used in a game though. If I hadnt played the rags version id be totally lost

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
Thank you so much for this! I remember playing the RAGS vers way back in the day - Can't wait to re-experience this again.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The official wiki got taken down by the host for adult content, WT has the .xml but doesn't know what to do with it. t wasn't great anyway

This is the best walk-through i can find, its for the playboy route. Its not my work and was from 2016

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've collated all the current walk-throughs (pre renpy) in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-v0-7a-public-playtest-wife-trainer.78/post-2098654

Thanks to uncle9 for the Hannah walkthroughs.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-v0-7j-wife-trainer.78/post-3431823

This google doc shows which states each of the characters can have I.e. Bimbo, Showgirl, Whore etc.

Last edited:

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
Well game is buggy or I am stuck. I cant do anything. Like literally anything. Other then talking Mia and thats it. Nothing more doable for me.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Has anyone seen Dee pop up? I think she's either blocked off or not yet implemented. That Playboy walk 'should' work for any MC class, but may not yield any Dom or Hypno specific scenes, and is set up for the original client training time. Jasmine (11 weeks, down from 14) and Chelsea (9 weeks, down from 10) have shorter training deadlines (others might too, but those I knew from memory).

Console commands - thought I'd try and accumulate them all into one post.

Quote me if you want me to add something
One, you can use...

player.max_energy = X (X = any number you want, default is 100)

which WON'T change the max energy until the beginning of the next week, but will allow you to not have to console up every week for extra energy.

Two, instead of using UnRen, you can copy/paste the attached dirtycheater file into the
...\renpy\common
folder in the game you wish to unlock the console. I think it's still actually floating around somewhere in the f95zone archives (not my file, someone else did the work), but I always have a hard time finding it.

Reactions: dussalant
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes