kurf85

Jul 5, 2017
For the date/week change, search for week. Make sure the value are the same as when you save the game.

HighPriest

Aug 5, 2017
I'm trying to get playboy, dominant and hypnosis skills. I'm looking but I don't know which variable to manipulate.
player.add_tag('dominant')
Adds dominant tag to the player. Haven't tested this thoroughly yet, but it gets you to Bree's dominant stuff at least so I think this might be all you need to be treated as a Natural Dom.

player.hypnosis_level += 10
Adds some points to hypnosis skill. As above, I haven't tested this thoroughly, but gives you the option to hypnotize Bree so it might be all you need for that as well.

I haven't figured out the playboy skill yet, but if you start from Playboy that should give you all three.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
There's many console commands being posted in the Wife Trainer Files thread on hypnopics. Apparently, the trait for Playboy is 'supersexy' (without the quotes).

Last edited:

kurf85

Jul 5, 2017
There's many console commands being posted in the Wife Trainer Files thread on hypnopics. Apparently, the trait for Playboy is 'supersexy' (without the quotes).
You need to put the quotes aswell, so it should be player.add_tag('supersexy') or else you will get an error.

hypnotist for Hypnosis
dominant for Natural Dom

Reactions: scarfer

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
I found .7 to be super buggy. Though it was refreshing to see new content for Rae up until she vanishes from the game due to bugs. (The bug I am referring to is one that happens with a lot of the characters where they are disabled for one reason or another but never reenabled. The solution for Rae is to set her location back to the eros store. rae.location = eros_store)

I feel like I should note that it is way easier to cheat in the renpy version though just set player.money to what you want and player.min_money to zero.

Last edited:

Tenken0891

Jan 26, 2017
WT knows its buggy. we all know it's buggy.

This is effectively a public playtest version. Please do not download unless:
  • you understand that the game may crash on you at any time (the core engine is stable, but there's a ton of content and therefore lots of places where human errors may be lurking, as yet undiscovered)
  • you are willing to share bug reports, either here or at the Discord site that can be linked to from the opening game splash screen
it's literally the first public version since he decided to make the switch to Renpy. i don't think complaints about how buggy the game is are valid until more updates come out.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Console commands - thought I'd try and accumulate them all into one post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quote me if you want me to add something

F95
Maybe link this in the OP? Actually shouldn't we have a separate thread for this now its not RAGS?

You can just summon people.

Code:
summon rae no_follows
This makes it so rae doesnt follow you around after summoning. If you want to dismiss, dimply type in
Code:
dismiss rae

To truly reset people for weeky and daily training, just copy and paste this and change the name.
Code:
rem tags 'trained_today' 'trained_this_week' from chelsea
To reset the ability to hypnotize requires an extra command
Code:
change rae hypno_sessions_this_week by -1 no_message

(This gives the player 101 hypno sessions per person per week)
change player max_weekly_hypno_sessions_per_person by 100 no_message

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
So I searched this thread for a general walkthrough for girls (how to approach their sessions), and they all link to a dead wiki, is there no other source for it?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
it's on renpy now so all you have to do is unlock the console commands and put them in to cheat.
in other words
What are the console commands
The Dev is known to be awfully pendentic about cheats so I would not be suprised if he implemented some mechanism that prevents Renpy console commands.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
it's on renpy now so all you have to do is unlock the console commands and put them in to cheat.
in other words
What are the console commands
Look at my post a few up, all known console commands are in there.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-v0-7a-public-playtest-wife-trainer.78/post-2079374

The Dev is known to be awfully pendentic about cheats so I would not be suprised if he implemented some mechanism that prevents Renpy console commands.
The whole idea of this reformat is to let people mod the game. The only mod thats package with the game at the moment is a money cheat mod. There is no risk of WT removing console commands, which i don't think is even possible.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes