GabbuXul

Oct 20, 2017
Eayz3n and andrest07 If you want it fixed before the next patch, go to game/modules/00core/clients/donna/ and open donna.rpy in notepad++. Go to line 9196 and change dom_domination_count to dom_discussion_count, save, and start the game. Worked for me after that.

However, I will warn you that Dee is still broken in other places. If you send Marilyn after her, the next time she's over and telling you what happened, all of the images are missing.

MrKriegsmarine

Jan 3, 2019
I haven't quite figured out the exact circumstances, but if I see Lauren on Wednesday of week 14, she doesn't leave. It moves on to Thursday but I can't interact with her, and I can't go anywhere.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I haven't quite figured out the exact circumstances, but if I see Lauren on Wednesday of week 14, she doesn't leave. It moves on to Thursday but I can't interact with her, and I can't go anywhere.
open the console and type "dismiss lauren" (no quotes obviously) that'll fix it tho it might only be temporary depending on what might actually be causing the problem

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
weird I had Chelsea basically fully trained out of fattydom so i concentrated on another client for a bit then Chelsea's training period ran out and the game tells me I failed to fix her. So i reloaded an autosave from before her time ran out and at some point her her desire and sos stats had reset to very low yet her resistance stayed what it was when i had her fully trained
Yeah, I believe there's a trigger that will force an autofail or stat reset if you don't train a client for a couple weeks. Or maybe there is now and it's not supposed to be there.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
custom slave naming only works for Bree trying to rename any other girl you have as a slave will apply whatever bree's current name setting is regardless of what you type into the prompts. Hell if you try it when you don't even own Bree it asks if you wanna rename them "Bree the shop girl" every time lol

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
This might actually be as good as the other Wife Trainer in about a year once all the game breaking bugs are fixed.

Reactions: caju

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i cant go home from downtown after im visiting the office building. scrolling down didnt work for me. Some help with this problem?

conswortpt

Oct 31, 2018
ok, I need a few gameplay infos =
1) how to get Rae accept other girls in BedRoom
2) how to get jasmine whoring around
3) If i don't want to use the will tamer, how I can get Nicole into Bisex interest?

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
weird I had Chelsea basically fully trained out of fattydom so i concentrated on another client for a bit then Chelsea's training period ran out and the game tells me I failed to fix her. So i reloaded an autosave from before her time ran out and at some point her her desire and sos stats had reset to very low yet her resistance stayed what it was when i had her fully trained
If I recall...it was ALWAYS set with a threshold on the stats. I can't remember exactly...but make sure you have done as much as you can with her. Make sure her Sense of Self, Desire for Change and her other stats are as best as you can.

Same goes for every other client. I've somehow managed to fail on Chelsea, Elsa, and Jasmine because their stats weren't good enough, yet I completed certain paths with them. :/ It was vexing.

Durville

Nov 30, 2017
ok, I need a few gameplay infos =
1) how to get Rae accept other girls in BedRoom
2) how to get jasmine whoring around
3) If i don't want to use the will tamer, how I can get Nicole into Bisex interest?
First off I haven't played much of these renpy versions so I don't know if much has changed concerning flags and triggers so take that into account.

1) Rae only accepts other girls when she is turned into a bimbo by a transformation potion. Start a date and directly use the potion.
2) You must have given lingerie, the stripping in the club must be at the point that you can try to engage in public sex afterwards but get denied (I think). When you see her downtown and you go to the park for the first time, take your dick out. The second time you see her in the park this results in a sex scene. After this bring up whoring and start with it as a game. Then after a x amount you can turn her into one but she cant strip anymore.
3) Don't know never really played her parts

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Are there any consolle commands to force state changes? Like with Donna you can make her a cum slut, but the trigger to achieve this state only ever happens to me way too late to continue and meat her daughter before her contract is up.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
If I recall...it was ALWAYS set with a threshold on the stats. I can't remember exactly...but make sure you have done as much as you can with her. Make sure her Sense of Self, Desire for Change and her other stats are as best as you can.

Same goes for every other client. I've somehow managed to fail on Chelsea, Elsa, and Jasmine because their stats weren't good enough, yet I completed certain paths with them. :/ It was vexing.
That was the thing tho they were basically maxed out for her "toned" outcome (high desire but lower SoS) but after leaving her alone for several weeks (on the hypno path) and letting her clock run out I failed. Reloading an autosave showed that her SoS and desire had reverted to baseline for no apparent reason UNLESS theres some kind of stat decay mechanic I wasn't aware of if you slack off training for a while.

Reactions: scarfer
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes