mattius77

May 16, 2017
Not sure how useful this feedback will be, because I cheat the ever loving shit out of this game, but.....

Bugs by character:

Jasmine
- Can't trigger events at her house
- Can't trigger the 'act like a whore' content
- Post-training options for the various shows and h-scenes only appear if she's a showgirl and you encounter her at the Club. (finding her in your bedroom, or summoning her only gives hypno option)
- Can't progress downtown stuff past her flashing MC in the park

Chelsea
- Can't get her to accept girlfriend request no never how

Donna
- Dee never shows up
- Can't get her to accept girlfriend request (might be misremembering, but I thought she was a GF candidate in the RAGS version)

Sharon
- Can't progress her training at MC's house to receive hypno oral pleasure from her; it just goes from topless convos to training at her house to end of her path

Geri
- Nothing works; might be misremembering, but I thought once you loaned out Lauren to her, she showed her thanks by opening her gates of love to you, but I only ever get the "thanks but no" convo on the phone, or when I go to her office there are no options to interact with her at all. (And this is a character that I do not modify via consle cheats)

Should note that while I do cheat this game a lot, many of these errors were encountered before I figured out the console commands. So I don't think it's cheats borking the paths for me.

Reactions: Rageshot

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Not sure how useful this feedback will be, because I cheat the ever loving shit out of this game, but.....

Bugs by character:

Jasmine
- Can't trigger events at her house
- Can't trigger the 'act like a whore' content
- Post-training options for the various shows and h-scenes only appear if she's a showgirl and you encounter her at the Club. (finding her in your bedroom, or summoning her only gives hypno option)
- Can't progress downtown stuff past her flashing MC in the park

Chelsea
- Can't get her to accept girlfriend request no never how

Donna
- Dee never shows up
- Can't get her to accept girlfriend request (might be misremembering, but I thought she was a GF candidate in the RAGS version)

Sharon
- Can't progress her training at MC's house to receive hypno oral pleasure from her; it just goes from topless convos to training at her house to end of her path

Geri
- Nothing works; might be misremembering, but I thought once you loaned out Lauren to her, she showed her thanks by opening her gates of love to you, but I only ever get the "thanks but no" convo on the phone, or when I go to her office there are no options to interact with her at all. (And this is a character that I do not modify via consle cheats)

Should note that while I do cheat this game a lot, many of these errors were encountered before I figured out the console commands. So I don't think it's cheats borking the paths for me.
Many of these were fixed with the 0.7b version. Looks like version switching will not be compatible with using 0.7a saves.

For anyone asking for console commands, check the OP for the updated list. Many of you are asking for commands that are already in the list.

As for walkthroughs, none of them are up to date. For instance, the current game version only has Jasmine at 11 weeks of training, and Chelsea at 9, and the Playboy 0.2 walkthrough doesn't account for that. However, you should be able to use them as a guide to get them where you want... (Jasmine, for instance, will give you 2 different fuck scenes during training on the path , but you have to condense it by removing 1 office and 2 public sessions and doing 3 weekends with her in the first 4 because there's no Elsa to train.)

Davox Transformation potions can be added with the command...

add 1 transformation_potion to player

so you can add that to your list.

Last edited:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Any1 managed to fix The exceptional error when you want to talk to Dee (Donna`s daughter)

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
BTW, chelsea.sos=<x> works just fine. She shouldn't need a special command.
The problem is if SOS is set too high and desire is also set high Chelsea won't slim down and you won't completed the training successfully as her desire for change will be too low.

I don't know the actual mechanics but i think the ratio of deisre and sos may change the hidden Chelsea stat (Desire for C).

I couldn't figure out why Chelsea had stopped modelling the lingerie during the client section, but it was because her SOS was too high. Once I reverted it back to ~20 she would start modelling again and I could completed the assignment successfully.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Hmm, just loaded 0.7b and the add_item thing seems to be broken. The command that I was (successfully) using prior was 'player.add_item(lingerie)' (or (butt_plug) or (dildo), etc you get the idea), which now triggers 'TypeError: 'item' object is not callable, and the new syntax of 'add 1 transformation_potion to player' produces the same TypeError.

Also, I can no longer buy stuff at any of the stores.

Then again, I'm using an existing save from 0.7a, which could be the problem.

DigitalBonsai

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
Saves are not backwards compatible.
After we do a final 0.7 release we'll try to keep saves compatible till 0.8 probably. No promises, thou :D

Reactions: scarfer

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
Saves are not backwards compatible.
After we do a final 0.7 release we'll try to keep saves compatible till 0.8 probably. No promises, thou :D
Is there some place where all the currently reported bugs for .7b can be seen. I'm guessing the best place is the discord, but if there some-kind of list sorted by character that be super convenient.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
WT is supposed to release another fix version sometime this week.
The problem is if SOS is set too high and desire is also set high Chelsea won't slim down and you won't completed the training successfully as her desire for change will be too low.

I don't know the actual mechanics but i think the ratio of deisre and sos may change the hidden Chelsea stat (Desire for C).

I couldn't figure out why Chelsea had stopped modelling the lingerie during the client section, but it was because her SOS was too high. Once I reverted it back to ~20 she would start modelling again and I could completed the assignment successfully.
Slimming down isn't the only option with Chelsea. Which is why some people are wondering about SoS with her. You can choose one, either SoS or Desire, and succeed. I think the threshold is ~50. One score at or better than that will succeed to get her Toned (desire) or BBW (SoS). If BOTH (or neither) are at/above the threshold amount, she will end up as indecisive about herself as she was initially, and you'll fail her training.

Desire shouldn't affect how much Chelsea's willing to do with the MC, like other characters.

dawnir

Sep 12, 2017
for some reason calling on some of the extra women seems to lock out the ability to right click options. With both Gloria and Geri after i completed their scenes I could no longer move forward. Had to rollback, tried multiple times after different other activities to see if that helped and it did not.

is there a console command to advance to a new day or something? maybe force it to reset ?

ninjasmurf73

Nov 18, 2017
View attachment 333395

Overview:

Your business is to work with women to help them change. Success with clients increases your reputation, providing you the opportunity to work with additional clients. Continuing actions may also be available with former clients, depending on your level of success when training them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-07-05
Release Date: 2019-07-04
Developer: WifeTrainer
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7b
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Console Commands:

This is effectively a public playtest version. Please do not download unless:

• you understand that the game may crash on you at any time (the core engine is stable, but there's a ton of content and therefore lots of places where human errors may be lurking, as yet undiscovered)
  • you are willing to share bug reports, either here or at the Discord site that can be linked to from the opening game splash screen

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Win: 0.6c RAGS version - - -

Extras:
COMPRESSED - WALKTHROUGH - MOD

View attachment 333413 View attachment 333414 View attachment 333415 View attachment 333416
Thanks for rescuing this great game from RAGS and converting it to Renpy. Do not if this has been posted but I have come across two glitches so far. 1) downtown locations on right side of interface --can barely see bree's shop and home and once introduced to mafia female boss (maria?) cannot access button for home and stuck in downtown 2) when hypnotizing realtor geri in her office game completely locks up, talking to her does not lock up game

Reactions: Lord_Raven

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
I get this if I try to hypnotise or talk to Dee after the first encounter:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 196, in script call
    call day_loop from _call_day_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 207, in script call
    call core_loop from _call_core_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 284, in script call
    call expression label from _call_expression
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/donna/donna.rpy", line 6627, in script call
    call dee_visit from _call_dee_visit
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/donna/donna.rpy", line 8579, in script call
    call dee_visit_chat from _call_dee_visit_chat_1
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/donna/donna.rpy", line 8854, in script
    menu menu_dee_visit_chat:
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/donna/donna.rpy", line 9196, in <module>
    "Take her to your dungeon" if dee.dom_domination_count == 2:
  File "game/00-wt-classes.rpy", line 865, in __getattr__
    raise AttributeError(name)
AttributeError: dom_domination_count

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 196, in script call
    call day_loop from _call_day_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 207, in script call
    call core_loop from _call_core_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 284, in script call
    call expression label from _call_expression
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/donna/donna.rpy", line 6627, in script call
    call dee_visit from _call_dee_visit
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/donna/donna.rpy", line 8579, in script call
    call dee_visit_chat from _call_dee_visit_chat_1
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/donna/donna.rpy", line 8854, in script
    menu menu_dee_visit_chat:
  File "D:\Apps\MEGAsync\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1609, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "D:\Apps\MEGAsync\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 943, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "D:\Apps\MEGAsync\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Apps\MEGAsync\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/modules/00core/clients/donna/donna.rpy", line 9196, in <module>
    "Take her to your dungeon" if dee.dom_domination_count == 2:
  File "game/00-wt-classes.rpy", line 865, in __getattr__
    raise AttributeError(name)
AttributeError: dom_domination_count

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
The Wife Trainer Files exElsa0.7b
Mon Jul 08 15:07:41 2019

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
So, when I hypnotize certain characters in certain places (ie. Geri at my house after having the session with Lauren) the game doesnt allow me to click on any part of the GUI, but I can still operate the default RenPy part of the game easily (I can still save and go to settings but I cant ie. change locations or call anyone).

Is there a fix for this before it gets patched or do I have to wait for a patch?

EDIT: for those wondering, the fix seems to be to just dismiss the character (through the console) which caused the issue, in my case its Geri.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Having the same issue with Geri. I can call her over to the house and do sex stuff with her, then the UI just becomes totally INOP. And there's no option to interact with her in her office once she's 'unlocked'.

Also, is there a way to re-set a client? I lost track of my progress with Alexis, and inadvertently advanced time to the end of her engagement before I completed her training.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
As a friendly suggestion, it might be a good idea to change the font color for Fairyn's text. The purple against the dark gray background is really hard to read.

Reactions: scarfer

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
If a character 'locks' your ability to do anything, try

dismiss <character>

That can sometimes correct the problem.
As for resetting a client, I don't think you can start over once you've completed their training time. Go to the autosaves page and see if you have one from before her end date and you can extend her training period.

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
Encountered the same problem with Gloria after inviting her to my house for the first time. Dismissing her works this time as well.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Also getting an error with Dee once Donna's training ends. She texts you that she's around, and if you invite her over the game errors out as soon as you try to talk to her (either directly or after getting through the hypno stuff). Got her path to sex with her professor before Donna's training ended.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
weird I had Chelsea basically fully trained out of fattydom so i concentrated on another client for a bit then Chelsea's training period ran out and the game tells me I failed to fix her. So i reloaded an autosave from before her time ran out and at some point her her desire and sos stats had reset to very low yet her resistance stayed what it was when i had her fully trained

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes