wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
this time the search is not my friend:

how can you make Jennifer your girlfriend?

Nov 4, 2018
i have tried unlocking the dark arts studio with console commands and i am failing to do so correctly.
could someone show how this ---> add tag 'das_access' to player - Dark Arts Store access should be written correctly in the commands or mind telling me how to unlock the old fashion way.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
i have tried unlocking the dark arts studio with console commands and i am failing to do so correctly.
could someone show how this ---> add tag 'das_access' to player - Dark Arts Store access should be written correctly in the commands or mind telling me how to unlock the old fashion way.
The in-game way I'm familiar with is to show up outside the store a few times in a row (maybe 3?) until a woman approaches you and asks why you keep coming back. Answer 'stubborn'.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
this time the search is not my friend:

how can you make Jennifer your girlfriend?
I have no idea who Jennifer is. So need a little more context, mainly where you come into contact with her and your class choice, plus any interactions you've had with her.

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
The in-game way I'm familiar with is to show up outside the store a few times in a row (maybe 3?) until a woman approaches you and asks why you keep coming back. Answer 'stubborn'.
Try to enter the DA store 4 weeks, then respond with Stubbornness>Yes>Let her

DigitalBonsai

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
Hey, for all of you lagging.
Go to screen.rpy line 1713 and change:

for h in _history_list:

for

for h in _history_list[-30:]:

It should help. Wel'll include that change in the c release.

Reactions: scarfer

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
any way around the whole getting trapped in yer apartment after adult baby terrri moves in and you interact with her once? On an interesting note it doesn't appear to be triggered just by interacting with her directly. I have bree living with me as my slave and even interacting with her will trigger it if terri is present.

Terri is the only bug like this i found in a search but I've hit 2 others that do the same thing Sex toy training Donna or asking Geri the RE agent to visit also cause it

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
any way around the whole getting trapped in yer apartment after adult baby terrri moves in and you interact with her once? On an interesting note it doesn't appear to be triggered just by interacting with her directly. I have bree living with me as my slave and even interacting with her will trigger it if terri is present.

Terri is the only bug like this i found in a search but I've hit 2 others that do the same thing Sex toy training Donna or asking Geri the RE agent to visit also cause it
you could try the console command:
dismiss terri

This will send her away. If you want to interact with her again use the command
summon terri

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
you could try the console command:
dismiss terri

This will send her away. If you want to interact with her again use the command
summon terri
Dismissing her fixed the problem completely tho oddly enough I didn't have to resummon her either. A "day" or 2 after i forced her away i got a message from her saying she missed her daddy and next thing I know she's waiting in my bedroom again only this time interacting with her doesn't break anything anymore.

Paragon0911

Dec 26, 2017
Can anybody help me with jasmine trigger, because it keep bugging out, and nothing end up happening .

Last edited:

doppeler

Feb 5, 2018
Uhm, kind of a dumb question, but is it possible to have multiple girls with "girlfriend" or "slavegirl" status?

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes