Botman9000

Oct 9, 2016
Don't see the animated tag but I still have to ask, since this looks interesting. Any gifs or clips here for sex scenes, or is it all still images? Would be a shame if not, but I have no interest in what would essentially be reading a computerized Playboy.
just stills

Reactions: DD0

lennyx

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
How do the renpy version compare to the rags version?
I would rate the rags version top 5 of the hundreds of games i played here.

Rageshot

Aug 6, 2018
How do the renpy version compare to the rags version?
I would rate the rags version top 5 of the hundreds of games i played here.
i think its very good and improved in some ways, once all the old content is back, they can add new stuff, and work out some bugs i think it will be better

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
i think its very good and improved in some ways, once all the old content is back, they can add new stuff, and work out some bugs i think it will be better
so the 0.6b rags version has more content? Maybe I should give it a try then? Even if its a horrible UI? ^^

lennyx

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
Sounds great. Im gonna keep an eye out until all the old content is in this version then. I got so many playthroughs already that
i cant get myself to test this until its more complete.

I'd actually rate the Renpy version as superior to the RAGS version: whoever has coded this renpy version has done a truly wonderful port.
Sweet. Gonna be fun to continue playing in the Wife Trainer universe again.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Davox
Is there any command to change the number of week?
week = (insert number)
This will change the week and some game events are tied into specific weeks, but if you are looking to extend the time you have with each clients this won't work you need to do that individually by client. What you need is [name].training_period=99, then when you think you've trained them enough type [name].training_period=1

Full instructions here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-v0-7a-public-playtest-wife-trainer.78/page-59#post-2079374

Can you keep seeing Chelsea if you turn her into Chelsea the Toned, or is it only if she's a BBW?
Chelsea the Toned can be a girlfriend and also a slave.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
does anyone have the console command for added more potions?
Thanks in advance
It's at the bottom of the first post. Spoiler tagged "Console Commands"

player.cash += x [x - the number you want to add]
player.energy=100
[name].resistance=0
[name].submission=300
[name].desire=300

player.add_item(item)
will_tamer
suggestion_pills
transformation_potion
stamina_pills
love_potion

Traits
player.add_tag(trait) 'Dominant', 'Hypnotist', 'supersexy', 'moneybag'
player.hypnosis_level += 10

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
elsa... untrainable!!? she was the most fun trainee tbh and her path was the most complete of all the girls had many possibilities R.I.P For Now hope someone figures out how to re-add her, good game tho glad for the reboot keep up the good work (y)

DooberDood

Oct 3, 2017
I love that this was moved into renpy. I love that in fact. However, I do have to note that it clearly needs some substantial optimization. If I knew how to I would port back over to RAGS until its fixed, but sadly I do not...

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
For those who want to extend the training time beyond the wife's assigned final week:

[name].training_period=99

Hopefully someone will add it to the Console Command section on the front page.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes