Davox

Jul 15, 2017
0.7b is released (bug fixes) and is available at the hypnopics forum :

If you have bugs to report, you should report them there since I doubt Wife trainer is frequently checking this forum (if at all).

Also, just wondering, is anyone considering creating a mod for this game ?
WT also said that this release will be his last for a few months as he is having some time off. I guess if there is anything major it might be fixed but any minor fixes will have to wait for the next release which should have some new content :) I'd imagine we'll be waiting at least 4 months for anything new, but knowing how this game has panned out it could be half life 3 territory...

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Here are the PC and Mac links to the new versions.
Current Version: 0.7b Please download the correct version for your operating system:
PC:
Mac:
New updates posted above
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of the console commands in the OP are wrong (my fault...) This post contains the corrected ones and a lot more
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-v0-7a-public-playtest-wife-trainer.78/post-2079374
Might be worth linking to post so rather than copying them into the OP. I can then keep them updated without bothering you (y)

Walkthroughs are posted heres:
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-v0-7a-public-playtest-wife-trainer.78/post-2098654

There is a Mod (cheat mode) thread here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-master-trainer-v0-7a-grev.5087/
Only tested to 0.7a

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
WT also said that this release will be his last for a few months as he is having some time off. I guess if there is anything major it might be fixed but any minor fixes will have to wait for the next release which should have some new content :) I'd imagine we'll be waiting at least 4 months for anything new, but knowing how this game has panned out it could be half life 3 territory...
Technically this is incorrect, as a 0.7c bug fig version is coming out next week.
Might be correct about new content though.
I know this, since I am active on the discord and Digital Bonsai, WT's coder, said there will be a release next week.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Which of the girls can be your girlfriend?
Elsa, Jasmine, Chelsea, Donna (the only client after the first wave), and Rae (?).

In addition to the above, other post-client options include:
- Elsa can be a slave, and you can convert her to bi
- Jasmine can be a bimbo or a showgirl
- Chelsea can be something other than a girlfriend, but I forget what else is available for her (I think you can make her bi)
- Terri is available as an hypnosis apprentice, a baby doll, or a slave iirc post-training.
- Donna can be a bimbo or a cum slut (or a slave?)
- Lauren can be a bimbo or a showgirl

None of the 'third wave' girls (Sharon (*sigh*), Alexis, and Becky Sue) have any post-training content as of this current build, as far as I remember.

That might not be complete or even accurate, so please correct and edit as appropriate, F95ers.

Reactions: Prevat

DigitalBonsai

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
Hey, guys!
Thanks for playing the game!
Sorry about the humongous amount of bugs you must be encountering but we didn't plan on having these releases reach such a wide audience yet. Anyway, we are working hard to remove all the bugs and if you encounter one it would be a ton of help if you report it in the #bug_reports channel of our discord.

As a clarification, WT is only taking a month and then coming back to either finish Elsa, or make new content. It depends on whether our resident problem child manages to send more volunteers to the Bermuda Triangle or not (We weep for the loss of those 6 souls).

We don't have a time table for the next content release at this time.

Last edited:

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
great game,
also stuck if i tried go to country side with becky sue, i guess second or third visit
using console to move out from there, move to location or something like that

i hope when i click something the options / choices its not pop up, can i just set it to show up in choice section not pop up mode?

also, maybe its just my laptop is too old, so its kinda lagged , and my mouse is kinda broken, so its getting worse :D

Last edited:

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
great game,
also stuck if i tried go to country side with becky sue, i guess second or third visit
using console to move out from there, move to location or something like that

i hope when i click something the options / choices its not pop up, can i just set it to show up in choice section not pop up mode?

also, maybe its just my laptop is too old, so its kinda lagged , and my mouse is kinda broken, so its getting worse :D
i had the same problem in my last play. playing again now. may have a solution.
try using console and type in "call forced_movement(downtown)"

Reactions: VNON

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
I've been having some problems progressing the Hanna and Sam plotlines. Sam suddenly stopped being an option for contact and I there's not "Work for it" option when addressing Hanna, did I miss something?

GabbuXul

Oct 20, 2017
Are you not able to use the Will-Tamer on Nicole if you choose to hypnotize her instead of making her your assistant? I'm on week 13 and used her in every why possible, while hypnotized, and I still get the message "She's not ready to be introduced to wearing a collar yet". From previous guides on the the preceding page, I though that this is was possible.

GabbuXul

Oct 20, 2017
guys the game freezes after hypnotizing geri. any console command to get out of there?

fake allarm, it was lagging as a fuck
If you don't want to wait through the lag and you have the console enabled, you can use dismiss geri to force close the conversation. And then use geri.location=geri_office to bring her back.

Reactions: conswortpt

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Don't see the animated tag but I still have to ask, since this looks interesting. Any gifs or clips here for sex scenes, or is it all still images? Would be a shame if not, but I have no interest in what would essentially be reading a computerized Playboy.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes