Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
That's not really an equivalent standard though, is it.
Porting a game from one engine to another?
Or you doing the porting?
Because most of Wifetrainer's team is not professional coders, most are hobbyist as far as I am aware.
So any of the content that a hobbyist ported is very much equivalent to what you could do, so how is that not a fair and equivalent standard?

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I posted the from the wiki. Sorry about the really lazy and ugly editing !

For the Playboy, this walkthrough is working, it's just missing Becky Sue since it's from the version before her release :

Also added the .

All those walkthroughs are from the old wiki and therefore for the rags version. They should help for the current version though.

Last edited:

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I posted the from the wiki. Sorry about the really lazy and ugly editing !

For the Playboy, this walkthrough is working, it's just missing Becky Sue since it's from the version before her release :

Also added the .

All those walkthroughs are from the old wiki and therefore for the rags version. They should help for the current version though.
Can we get those walktroughs on pastebin or something? So we don't have to log in

Reactions: Resis and Templerxy

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Can we get those walktroughs on pastebin or something? So we don't have to log in
Guntag I've cleaned up the formatting and spelling on the first 2 below. I copied them from your Hypnotics thread

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are the walk-throughs from the previous page

FYI - For everyone asking for walk through updates, myself and Guntag didn't create these we just tided up ones that were created by people on the hypnotics forum. As far as I'm aware no one is working on updating them or creating new ones. Stop asking me for one.

Update: semeicardia's mod has an in game guide which long term would remove the need the for a walkthrough, but its still in development.

https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-files-in-game-guide-system-mod-0-0-0-1-semeicardia.69906/

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Is anyone else getting an error where certain events just..... freeze? I've had a couple interactions with Janice (at the Club) and Gloria at home after hypnoing her and talking about becoming a teaching aide where the game just becomes 100% non-responsive to anything. You can clear it if you open the console and summon the same character you're interacting with when the freeze happens, but it's a bit annoying.

Last edited:

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
I'l honest guys I have no idea how to play this new ren'py version.
I mean as in I have no idea where to click to progress the game, I've only figured how to examine stuff and pass the day.

• Angry
Reactions: Volontieur

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I'l honest guys I have no idea how to play this new ren'py version.
I mean as in I have no idea where to click to progress the game, I've only figured how to examine stuff and pass the day.
Are you playing with any of the mods? if so turn them off. I think they are broken. A bug fix will be out in the next 48 hours. Its a long game so its probably worth waiting for that as i think transfering saves may break things.

The clients all come in through a phone message, the phone icon at the top will have a red mark next to it when you get a message. Fairly certain you should have one straight away. You need to be in the living room.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volontieur

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Are you playing with any of the mods? if so turn them off. I think they are broken. A bug fix will be out in teh next 48 hours. Its a long game so its probably worth waiting for that as i think transfering saves may break things.

The clients all come in through a phone message, the phone icon at the top will have a red mark next to it when you get a message. Fairly certain you should have one straight away. You need to be in the living room.
Well, that was embarrassingly, thanks for the help! Sorry for making such a dumb question, I thought I had already tested without the mods, I must've been mistaken.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Bug (I think): If you're going the natural dom route, you can't do anything with Lauren on the weekend, and if you're the hypnotist you can do stuff with her in the office even after you've had normal training with her, including doing a sex act plus hypnotism. Also, I've had a weird bug where Jasmine's stat changes would stay displayed even after the event is long over. I think it's caused by clicking too quickly to get to the next day. For some reason she's the only character I've had this issue with and encountered it more than once.

Edit: I was able to train Lauren on the weekend after two weeks, I don't remember this being an issue with the hypnotist, though.

Last edited:

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
0.7b is released (bug fixes) and is available at the hypnopics forum :

If you have bugs to report, you should report them there since I doubt Wife trainer is frequently checking this forum (if at all).

Also, just wondering, is anyone considering creating a mod for this game ?

Reactions: caju

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
0.7b is released (bug fixes) and is available at the hypnopics forum :

If you have bugs to report, you should report them there since I doubt Wife trainer is frequently checking this forum (if at all).

Also, just wondering, is anyone considering creating a mod for this game ?
Wifetrainer and Co. was surprised that the renpy game already was here. I know since they said so on their discord.
They suspected there might be cheat mods, but not that it was shared here. So they do not frequent this thread a lot, if at all.

Also the order of Bug Squashing: The Discord -> Hypnopics Collection -> Other
At least as far as I am aware

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Question: When the tag "Gay" is used in this game. Is it Male/Male or just female female because I want to have the option of M/M also. The tag confuses me because sometimes I check a game with that tag and its female female or guy who transforms into a woman(Which come on)

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
Question: When the tag "Gay" is used in this game. Is it Male/Male or just female female because I want to have the option of M/M also. The tag confuses me because sometimes I check a game with that tag and its female female or guy who transforms into a woman(Which come on)
Bi scene with club swingers, gay scenes at club in swinger room. 4,5 small scenes.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
4.40 star(s) 66 Votes