dav121

Oct 13, 2016
oh one more thing

if you really want to experencing all possibilities on every client :
1. Use Cheat Engine
2. Choose Value Type : Double
3. Try to freeze the "week" when needed and then unfreeze to advance

So you can play the same week over and over again, the stats of every girls are continue developing without losing any week.
any instructions on how to use cheat engine?

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
You use hypnosis to make her a cum slut and by cumming on her. You can buy the pocket watch in the dark arts store to give your other characters hypnosis abilities though its weaker than the actual hypnotist.

It is way easier to just use the debug window if you want to make modifications to the game. Here are some bad instructions for you to create your own batch file to access the debug screen.

1. Open Notepad
2. Type in the location of your rags.exe file surrounded by quotes with a %1 DEBUG at the end. Example below.
"D:\Program Files (x86)\RagsGame\Rags Suite\Rags.exe" %1 DEBUG
3. Go to File and Save as
4. At the bottom change "Text documents" to "All Files"
5. For the file name type in "Debug.bat"
6. In order to use the file you drag the game onto the debug.bat file and it will open the debug window for you.

While in the debug screen there are a lot of things that are display only so modifying them won't have any impact on the game. Instead the developer uses flags to say an event happened however things like money and the week are changeable.

Reactions: Dramber and dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
You use hypnosis to make her a cum slut and by cumming on her. You can buy the pocket watch in the dark arts store to give your other characters hypnosis abilities though its weaker than the actual hypnotist.

It is way easier to just use the debug window if you want to make modifications to the game. Here are some bad instructions for you to create your own batch file to access the debug screen.

1. Open Notepad
2. Type in the location of your rags.exe file surrounded by quotes with a %1 DEBUG at the end. Example below.
"D:\Program Files (x86)\RagsGame\Rags Suite\Rags.exe" %1 DEBUG
3. Go to File and Save as
4. At the bottom change "Text documents" to "All Files"
5. For the file name type in "Debug.bat"
6. In order to use the file you drag the game onto the debug.bat file and it will open the debug window for you.

While in the debug screen there are a lot of things that are display only so modifying them won't have any impact on the game. Instead the developer uses flags to say an event happened however things like money and the week are changeable.
Many thanks

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Did it work for you dav121? I don't use cheat engine but someone else said you just need to switch it to "double" for it to find the week value. The batch file above will work with any rags game though.

Dramber

Purveyor of Fine Cheeses
Donor
Oct 16, 2016
I wasn't a fan of RAGs games until I tried this one.
It's a great game! Well balanced, fun storyline, and so many choices. I am starting my yet another playthrough and am just as excited as I was in the beginning.
Thanks for the .bat debug tip. Easier than how I was opening the debug window before.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
This game is more than likely my favorite based on the sheer number of hours I've played it for but it is far from the only good RAGS game. Below are a few that I really enjoy that are also in the RAGS download on this forum.

Unfaithful - You play as a guy who has a hot wife and baby sitter.
Mindshift - You play as a college student who learns to be a hypnotist.
Superpowered - I hate the new version he has...but his old rags version of the game was fun.
A Ghost Story - You play as a ghost...its a fun game...give it a try.
etranz - You are a girl who has to enter a mansion party to save her friend.
A new man - You are a college student...I really enjoyed the game but not a lot of content compared to the others.

If Wife Trainer was my favorite than Unfaithful and Mindshift would be easily tied for second. The problem with RAGS games is the engine to make them is pretty straight forward. You either have a game that you mindlessly click through or you have a game with save scumming to figure out what random path the developer wanted as his "correct dialog choices". The above games each have something extra that sets them apart.

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
Did it work for you dav121? I don't use cheat engine but someone else said you just need to switch it to "double" for it to find the week value. The batch file above will work with any rags game though.
how do you do the batch file thing i confused with notepad part

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
You drag the game file "Wife trainer beta 0.2e.rag" onto the "debug.bat" file in windows explorer

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I did it didnt work
It's probably because the address is incorrect. It says to "Type in the location of your rags.exe file surrounded by quotes with a %1 DEBUG at the end." Most rags files are on the C: drive, not the D.

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Rags Game LLC\Rags Player" %1 DEBUG thats the adresss I put and i got it from the computer

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Rags Game LLC\Rags Player" %1 DEBUG thats the adresss I put and i got it from the computer
Rags Game LLC is 3.0+ version. RagsGame is for 2.X versions. And Wife Trainer was made with 2.4.16 so that's why it's not working.
It needs to point to the 2.4.16 exe.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
You also need your command line to end with "Rags.exe" so it knows what file it is executing...right now you just have a location.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
You no longer need to freeze it...just type in any value prior and continue to play the game. The game has set values for when contracts end so as long as that week doesn't end your contract with the girls will remain open. You can also adjust things like when the daughter or son visits.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes