muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah that's the wierd part.. I remember it being on top but I could be wrong. Now it's post #3 or so.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
it was always at the top, I think when F95 changed the forum he accidentally messed this thread up somehow.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
It's possible to gee there again, she sell some special item then (knowing that most are limited to a single exemplary).

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
how do you get invited back? or do you only get to meet the lady
To get invited back you need to answer the woman about how you want to control women so she gives you the Will Tamer. Keep using the Will Trainer on as many people as you can and eventually you'll get a message that you're allowed to shop there from now on. You do not need to use the Will Tamer to convert anyone, just keep using it at least twice on women.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Actually the dark arts store isn't tied to getting or using the will tamer. You can accept any of the gifts from the initial meeting or not go there at all. I believe the only required action is you successfully complete one of the first three clients and read the message that is sent to you in the mail.

Reactions: Quacker

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Actually the dark arts store isn't tied to getting or using the will tamer. You can accept any of the gifts from the initial meeting or not go there at all. I believe the only required action is you successfully complete one of the first three clients and read the message that is sent to you in the mail.
ahh ok thx

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
It is connected with your reputation, so you need to finish enough clients and the shops will be open for you. 1 clients from wave 1 and 1 from wave 2 is sufficient, but I played it ages ago so...

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
This is my favorite RAG game, sad updates for it are so rare, spend most last year waiting, at least on the official site the author promised another upgrade in a few months, also, for a 0.2 version it does have a lot of stuff.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
He had a lot of stuff for a .1 and the game was much more complete. .2 seems like a broken mess if you want my honest opinion. Of the 3 new girls zero of them have any options after you complete their training. I can accept he wanted a different feel for the training and so he experimented with the 3 new girls but I really dislike the selectacorp girl...It is just completely outside the theme of the game. As for the asian girl...the concept of having past girls help you with a current one and given you different scenes is great...but again the asian girl's story is just so bad that it doesn't matter.

My biggest problem with .2 though is the pace of the game. When you start out you can take things slow and the majority of your week isn't spent on training. Then you complete your first client (Normally the chubby) and you are forced to balance 4 clients which doesn't really slow down until you run out of clients to work with. The game has so much potential and there are so many other characters you can enjoy your time with during the week but energy management simply becomes impossible at the end that waiting until you have no more clients is the only option.

I bet you for .3 it will be more of the same...you will struggle to balance all of the clients until you finally run out of them and then you will get to enjoy the clients you completed and the town you live in. I think when .3 finally comes out I will rewrite the client system and let the messages not time out. This simple change would allow you to go at your own pace and not get trapped in client hell.

In other words ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ;)

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Cheat in this game allow for more time (quite useful as to shelly), otherwise, given the way the "kept" girls are made (then, the content for theses is quite limited (especially for Terry but also quite low for others).

RimJobJimBob

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
If you open the .rag for editing, there's a Playtest Wand item that allow you to cheat.

How do you open the file for editing. The only options I have in edit are quick save and quick load. Is there a different program?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Tried the cheat you told about, all i managed was break the game, was forced to download it again. Its fine, i can always use cheat engine, too bad i can´t increase the items in this game with it, it would be fun have a unlimited number of potions.

gears

Aug 27, 2016
i remember a guide for 1.0d that was really good it be cool if we got an updated guide, a guide for each of the girls then anything else so that you can easily tell all there paths

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes