Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Pretty much the only use for the playtest wand is that it can give potions :)

If you go to the wiki it should already have guides for the different characters. But the vast majority of them boil down to raising one of two stats unless you are a hypnotist and then you can get the option of having Teri be your assistant.

gears

Aug 27, 2016
If you go to the wiki it should already have guides for the different characters.

most of the pages are deleted or have 2 lines of content. i am referring to how Bree's arc is only truly available as the dominant, while Rae arc as the playboy. each character reacts differently to what start story you pick, this makes me assume there are quests/events for each particular arc. while this makes the game amazing it also makes it difficult, as you have to play each character and do all the girls to see what happens.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
need some help here i looked at the instructions on how to make a edited or what i assume to be game followed the instructions but i can't get the save game and the debug window to combine or however you edit stats and such ?

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
most of the pages are deleted or have 2 lines of content. i am referring to how Bree's arc is only truly available as the dominant, while Rae arc as the playboy. each character reacts differently to what start story you pick, this makes me assume there are quests/events for each particular arc. while this makes the game amazing it also makes it difficult, as you have to play each character and do all the girls to see what happens.
Alright if you really think you will benefit from something like that I will write something up for you as soon as I learn how to do spoiler boxes...

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
Alright if you really think you will benefit from something like that I will write something up for you as soon as I learn how to do spoiler boxes...
Simply go to more options when trying to post. Look for 'Insert' at the top, a dropdown menu will pop up and one of those settings will be spoiler.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
In looking over the info on the wife trainer wiki it looks like they have a good base for the main clients and are just missing random crap about the minor characters so I am going to start off with just some basic knowledge about each of the minor characters and hope that helps you. All information below is for version .2g

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
On the official forum, the author said the next version will be released on the next month now, he did not say the day. He said it should have a new client and some upgrades on the existing ones, he mentioned that pretty blond client in special.

MercifulRevan

Jan 24, 2017
If you open the .rag for editing, there's a Playtest Wand item that allow you to cheat.

Okay, so I'm a total and complete twonk. How do I put the Playtest Wand into my inventory in-game? I can see it in the designer, but I can't figure out how to actually, you know, USE it.

EDIT: Ugh, I'm an idiot. For anyone else with this problem, go to Rooms tab (in the RAGS designer), go to the Objects/Custom Properties tab, select the Playtest Wand from the objects library (bottom right of the screen), then click "Assign Objects". Then go to Tools, and click "Debug Current Game." Just to show how much of an idiot I am, it took me the better part of an hour to figure that out.

Last edited:

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
The playtest wand was really only for the original game. Many of the features don't really work in the latest version. I think you are better off just working with the debug menu.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I tried getting this Playtest Wand once, all i did was break my game, you need to know what you are doing in this, besides, most of the cheats in this game can be get using cheat engine, unfortunately you can´t get new items without the Playtest Wand, it would be amazing have infinite supply of potions in the game.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
you can't control all the stats for the girls in this game. this one actually makes you work for it however you can just use hypnosis and work around it. you can also use the debug.bat to get both Rae and Bree.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
I tried getting this Playtest Wand once, all i did was break my game, you need to know what you are doing in this, besides, most of the cheats in this game can be get using cheat engine, unfortunately you can´t get new items without the Playtest Wand, it would be amazing have infinite supply of potions in the game.
i use cheatengine as well ,the only stat that gives a problem is the week as it changes if its frozen for too long

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes