Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
i use cheatengine as well ,the only stat that gives a problem is the week as it changes if its frozen for too long
I freeze the energy value, but i had some crash problems so i don´t freeze money ( just place a high value ) and week, just change the value ( if you are at week 10, but need to finish something, change it back to 5, 6,.... ), as i said, the only thing i failed to do in the game is affect the items, i even tried to increase the number of potions that i already had, but nothing worked.

Expletivedeleted

Mar 29, 2017
I freeze the energy value, but i had some crash problems so i don´t freeze money ( just place a high value ) and week, just change the value ( if you are at week 10, but need to finish something, change it back to 5, 6,.... ), as i said, the only thing i failed to do in the game is affect the items, i even tried to increase the number of potions that i already had, but nothing worked.
I recommend using the change week method. I changed the modifiers for stat changes, so that an action to reduce resistance reduces it by 100 instead of the normal value. It was inconsistent, where some girls would immediately go to max value, others changed slightly in the same stat. I even failed the workout girl, even though she had extreme values. This leads me to believe there is a flag checking system on some characters, where it logs how many times you do a specific action, and calculates off that.

TLDR: cheat for money, and rewind time until you're done, the stats don't change right.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
The game uses flags to determine the stats and the values in the debug are the calculations from those flags which aren't used other than for display purposes I believe.

If you really want to cheat you can just set the flags on the different events though you are going to need to learn what the different client statuses give.

Edit: I was thinking of creating some save games for different points in the game so people could try out the later clients over and over again in prep for 3.0 later this month but I don't think the saves will work with 3.0 :(

Expletivedeleted

Mar 29, 2017
The game uses flags to determine the stats and the values in the debug are the calculations from those flags which aren't used other than for display purposes I believe.

If you really want to cheat you can just set the flags on the different events though you are going to need to learn what the different client statuses give.

Edit: I was thinking of creating some save games for different points in the game so people could try out the later clients over and over again in prep for 3.0 later this month but I don't think the saves will work with 3.0 :(
That's what I thought. Some seem to care about the values, others it's just flags.

I think there's too many outcomes to make saves honestly. Some of them are determined by picking Playboy, Hypnotist, or Dominant at the beginning. And besides, half the fun is the journey, right?

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
I recommend using the change week method. I changed the modifiers for stat changes, so that an action to reduce resistance reduces it by 100 instead of the normal value. It was inconsistent, where some girls would immediately go to max value, others changed slightly in the same stat. I even failed the workout girl, even though she had extreme values. This leads me to believe there is a flag checking system on some characters, where it logs how many times you do a specific action, and calculates off that.

TLDR: cheat for money, and rewind time until you're done, the stats don't change right.
You most likely failed that girl because you were trying to get all the stats up. Her stats do not work like the other girls. You need to have either Sense of Self high or Desire high. You can't have both, otherwise you fail that client because she can't make up her mind if she likes herself the way she is (Sense of Self) or if she wants to lose weight (Desire to change).

EDIT: Best way to cheat, in my opinion. You literally only edit the values in the debug menu. Stat modifiers, money, week. Sadly you can't edit the client's actual values you'll have to grind those out, but that's where the fun is.

Last edited:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Yet he posted that the update should probably be released more to the end of the month.

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
So... Basically nothing as far as content goes. Just the one new client.
I think the new client will be sufficient enough for 0.3 because it's a major client. He said the full game will have 12 major clients 0.1 had 6 (if I remember correctly, I played 0.1 when KAT was up so it could have only been 3), 0.2 had 9. And he always pushes out fixes and a little more content after the initial release. I mean, we're on 0.2g, so it's fully possible that he could push another major client within the next couple of months. I mostly skim through his messages on the hypno forums so I don't exactly know what he's been doing/planning.
I thought I remembered him saying he would also finish one of his clients from 0.2 for 0.3, but there's nothing in the changelog about it. We can only hope. :/

Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I think the new client will be sufficient enough for 0.3 because it's a major client. He said the full game will have 12 major clients 0.1 had 6 (if I remember correctly, I played 0.1 when KAT was up so it could have only been 3), 0.2 had 9. And he always pushes out fixes and a little more content after the initial release. I mean, we're on 0.2g, so it's fully possible that he could push another major client within the next couple of months. I mostly skim through his messages on the hypno forums so I don't exactly know what he's been doing/planning.
I thought I remembered him saying he would also finish one of his clients from 0.2 for 0.3, but there's nothing in the changelog about it. We can only hope. :/
I mean, for the amount of time between this update and the last one, I find it really hard to justify the small amount of content. Especially for a game that doesn't use original art in the first place.

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
wifetrainer said:
I intend to leave 0.2g up for the remainder of 2016 for additional bug reporting, at which point 0.2 will be finalized. I'll then move on to 0.3, which will add one more major client and continue many of the story lines introduced but not finished in 0.2. My best guess is that 0.3 will be ready around April 2017.
According to that it's not just the one client. It should continue the story lines for the last 3 major clients and maybe some minor ones. We'll see when he releases it, hopefully it will be this month. As far as I know, he isn't doing this for money so there's no real incentive to do this other than he wants to. Whenever someone creates a game for free and has no Patreon (I can't find one so I'm assuming he doesn't have one), I don't feel like anyone should expect a lot of content to come from that dev. I expect him to go at his own pace.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
The author said he has many plans for the game, and despite only a major client now, he said he would release small updates more frequently to compensate.

Reactions: al0n3
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes