mattius77

May 16, 2017
Thanks! I was literally too lazy to copy-paste that myself. What has become of me.

Anyway, some of the images used in the game look like pro shot still from a photoshoot, while others looks like screen caps from video. It would be neat to ID the content captured from video and make a WT video library.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
For what i understood the author has some sort of issue with mods, a pity, this mod actually looks very cool, it would be nice to have more like this in future versions.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
There are actually a lot of posts and discussion over on hypno with him about this. and he has even stated that he wants to start a project that will be a mod-able version of Wife Trainer on a more mod friendly platform. so he dosent have an issue with modding per sey he was more unhappy with people going in and reading the coding of the game to by pass the need to actually play and discover the answers or people going in and changing the code all together. which is why in my mod i have it so you can still play the game as WT intended. both to show that all i have done is add stuff and to allow people to experience what he created unmolested

Reactions: Rob Din

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'm playing the Regalia mod, but I have a question that I think is more general gameplay related.

What are the triggers to open up weekend sessions with Alexis, Jasmine, and Sarah? They aren't showing up as option on Fridays, despite having progressed their stories pretty far.

Yes, I've gone in and dicked around with many stats. I want to know if I have to undo anything.

I know messing around with things can break the game. But it's just fun to start a new game and immediately go to the Club and bang Nina Hartley's booty. lol

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
I'm playing the Regalia mod, but I have a question that I think is more general gameplay related.

What are the triggers to open up weekend sessions with Alexis, Jasmine, and Sarah? They aren't showing up as option on Fridays, despite having progressed their stories pretty far.

Yes, I've gone in and dicked around with many stats. I want to know if I have to undo anything.

I know messing around with things can break the game. But it's just fun to start a new game and immediately go to the Club and bang Nina Hartley's booty. lol

There's a wiki with a few walk throughs and hints but unfortunately it is a bit spotty for post client information.

About weekend sessions, are you talking about while they are clients, right? On Friday's she (and all the other clients) are available under "Arrange Weekend Session". There does come a point for some clients that weekend sessions are of no use and the game won't let you have a weekend session.

But I don't think that's what you are asking. If you are asking about POST client stuff it gets harder. First, you have to have successfully made them happy clients after their time is up. Second, you have to contact them when they are no longer clients. After that it totally depends on the client. You asked about Alexis, Sarah and Jasmine:
Alexis isn't done yet/not coded
Sarah isn't done yet /not coded
Jasmine is HARD. I just figured out her whore ending. What ending are you shooting for?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Thanks for that. Not talking about post-client events; I'm in the middle of their training, and none of them ever showed up as available for weekend sessions. I know it takes a bit for Sarah to be available, but none of them have shown up for that extra attention.

I'm playing the Regalia mod, so I'm not really aiming for any particular ending. I can change that by manipulating the stats. But there's game content I can't unlock because those three are never available for weekend play time.

I've played the game through to its end un-modded probably six or seven times. I'm just looking to open up all the available content.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for that. Not talking about post-client events; I'm in the middle of their training, and none of them ever showed up as available for weekend sessions. I know it takes a bit for Sarah to be available, but none of them have shown up for that extra attention.

I'm playing the Regalia mod, so I'm not really aiming for any particular ending. I can change that by manipulating the stats. But there's game content I can't unlock because those three are never available for weekend play time.

I've played the game through to its end un-modded probably six or seven times. I'm just looking to open up all the available content.
Weekend sessions with Jasmine should be based on SOS but you also should have dont a couple of the public shows. the higher her SoS the more the weekend session will change.

Sarah should have a couple that change based on what kinds of influences you have exposed her too ie real GF elsa hypno gfs slave girls and teaching aides.

Alexis is the most story driven character and only uses stat checks to determine the outcomes of the actual events. so depending on where you are talking about her performance review different weekend events will happen.. if you arent getting any events at all showing up that is something wrong with the mod if you are getting events showing up and it wont execute it should tell you why in the text box.

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017

I play the Regalia mod myself and I've checked for unseen scenes by looking at the images directory for pictures I that I don't remember seeing. The only Jasmine events I am missing are the club owner's wife and I STILL have yet to figure out Jasmine and getting her to dildo herself on stage and the events that go past that. I think I need to be a playboy or something for that thread. I also need to do playboy and dom run throughs as well.

Where someone is available on weekends can depend on what character you play. If you play hypnotist, Alexis is available the third or so weekend, but ONLY for a hypnosis session.

Jasmine is in the first wave of clients. Her weekend events are available the first weekend, and you take her on road trips.

For Alexis I think you need to have given her lingerie and had her model it. In addition, you need to have given her the right answers for the previous two or three sessions. You also need to have discussed her performance review several times. If you talk to her about her role in the company and she strips, then she should be available on the weekends for a workout.

Sarah requires an initial soft touch. The weekend after she visits you at your place (not hers) and if you have allayed her concerns by talking or hypnotizing her, she will be available for a weekend session IF you have a teaching assistant or are a member of the Club.

I'm not sure if I can be of much more help. Although I've played the game (or portions of it) multiple times, they have all been as a hypnotist so I know I'm missing out on the banker, the Avalon sales lady, and extended sessions with the sales girls.

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
Weekend sessions with Jasmine should be based on SOS but you also should have dont a couple of the public shows. the higher her SoS the more the weekend session will change.

Sarah should have a couple that change based on what kinds of influences you have exposed her too ie real GF elsa hypno gfs slave girls and teaching aides.

Alexis is the most story driven character and only uses stat checks to determine the outcomes of the actual events. so depending on where you are talking about her performance review different weekend events will happen.. if you arent getting any events at all showing up that is something wrong with the mod if you are getting events showing up and it wont execute it should tell you why in the text box.
Good points. I sorta figured that out for Jasmine.

For Alexis, I found that the weekend scenes (ultimately her success) are dependent on her evaluation and giving the correct answers for "Ask her why she's doing this."

I'll have to do a replay of Sarah based upon what you said. I think I always used the Teaching Aide for her initial discussion so maybe using a GF or a slave will impact her path. Too bad I can't have Cumslut Donna give that discussion - I'd love to see how that game will end. ;-)

Wife Trainer

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hi,

I wanted to share with this group my current thinking regarding the game. Basically, I would like to lock down as much as I can the current Rags game, but then support the creation of a new open source community led version of the game where people can share their changes and new content in a way that allows others to pick and choose the options that work best for them. I will release to the open source game all the content I include in the Rags game as that content gets completed.

If you have the energy and interest to devote to modding the game, it would be great if you could assist with the open source version, assuming this gets off the ground. In order to help get it off the ground, I'd invite you to participate in the discussion about the project, which currently is housed at Hypnopics, but may be migrated to another site if it gets going.

I just signed up here, so can't share the links to the Hypnopics discussion, but perhaps grev can, or you can quickly google it.

At this stage, the first decision is what game engine / programming language to build the open source content on. Ideally, it would be more accessible (and with a likely longer shelf life) than the Rags engine.
As an update, an early draft of the planning document for the new open source version of Wife Trainer has been posted to the Hypnopics Collective website.

A lot of critical planning decisions still need to be made. If you have an interest in contributing, please let me know!

Special Note to Modders: The new version is being designed to explicitly allow for new content modules and the modification of "official" content. From the perspective of a modder, the intended benefits are:
1. Make your mod once, and then it works for all future content releases. No need to re-do your work for version 0.6 of the Rags game, then for version 0.7, etc.
2. Ability for players to combine mods seamlessly. Did you create a new Player type? Did someone else add a new Client to the game? If it works as intended, the new game will allow a player to use neither, one, or both of those mods. And the new game will include all the existing content in the Rags game plus all new content I create as I finish my original game concept, including all 12 major clients and game end content.

If you have an interest and the ability to help move this project forward, I'd love to hear from you!

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
As an update, an early draft of the planning document for the new open source version of Wife Trainer has been posted to the Hypnopics Collective website.

A lot of critical planning decisions still need to be made. If you have an interest in contributing, please let me know!

Special Note to Modders: The new version is being designed to explicitly allow for new content modules and the modification of "official" content. From the perspective of a modder, the intended benefits are:
1. Make your mod once, and then it works for all future content releases. No need to re-do your work for version 0.6 of the Rags game, then for version 0.7, etc.
2. Ability for players to combine mods seamlessly. Did you create a new Player type? Did someone else add a new Client to the game? If it works as intended, the new game will allow a player to use neither, one, or both of those mods. And the new game will include all the existing content in the Rags game plus all new content I create as I finish my original game concept, including all 12 major clients and game end content.

If you have an interest and the ability to help move this project forward, I'd love to hear from you!
Well I see from the hypnopics collective thread you are having trouble deciding on which engine to use, so here are my thoughts.
1. Ren'py will be easier if the mod is like a God Mode mod, but a little harder for new Player type depending on the core code, but you can organize the scripts to make it everything easier to update for modders and for people that just want to play the game. For Ren'py to work the way you intend your organization has to be flawless but it will be easier to find people to help you. Also to port for Ren'py could take some time to find a good interface.
2. QSP I never used it to mod, but people seem to find it super easy and the interface for the game is very much like Rags, see the Unfaithful Reborn thread over here to give you an idea.
3. Rags is easy to do stuff, but the problem is you have to do it all over again with each version so it's a little counterintuitive. Maybe you could talk to the guy behind regalia to see if anything can be done.

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Jasmine is HARD. I just figured out her whore ending.
How do you get that? Don't need a step-by-step, but I'm wondering if that's something you can do if you've already made her a dancer. Can she be both? If you make her a ho, is she available for booty calls?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
How do you get that? Don't need a step-by-step, but I'm wondering if that's something you can do if you've already made her a dancer. Can she be both? If you make her a ho, is she available for booty calls?
Yes she can be both for some time, but she will meet someone you know and you will have to choose between dancing or whoring for her.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I cannot figure out for me how to make Jasmine my gf or whore XD I literally need a complete idiots guide at this point I've tried everything I can think of, (including private dances with lingerie and the meet at the park where she gives you a bj), need a idiots guide. (The wiki sucks).

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes