uncle9

Mar 19, 2019
The official wiki got taken down by the host for adult content, WT has the .xml but doesn't know what to do with it. t wasn't great anyway

This is the best walk-through i can find, its for the playboy route. Its not my work and was from 2016

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've collated all the current walk-throughs (pre renpy) in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-v0-7a-public-playtest-wife-trainer.78/post-2098654

Thanks to uncle9 for the Donna walkthroughs.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-v0-7j-wife-trainer.78/post-3431823

This google doc shows which states each of the characters can have I.e. Bimbo, Showgirl, Whore etc.

Thanks for the highlight, it should be Hannah Bro not Donna :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: botc76 and Davox

MIchealbael

Jul 10, 2018
so i am playing the hypnotist route and im trying to seduce amy i get her inside and the next thing i now she doesnt come back what is there a walkthought for her?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
so i am playing the hypnotist route and im trying to seduce amy i get her inside and the next thing i now she doesnt come back what is there a walkthought for her?
I don’t think you can get Amy on the hypnotist route, only the playboy iirc. And even then, it’s not worth it, imo. Two brief, disappointing scenes, and then her husband comes after you with a gun.

jj315

Feb 15, 2018
You can only make her show her tits. For this you need to order the candles, she comes in you can hypnotize her. She will strip and sell you the love potion.

MIchealbael

Jul 10, 2018
You can only make her show her tits. For this you need to order the candles, she comes in you can hypnotize her. She will strip and sell you the love potion.
I don’t think you can get Amy on the hypnotist route, only the playboy iirc. And even then, it’s not worth it, imo. Two brief, disappointing scenes, and then her husband comes after you with a gun.
thats disappointing hope they add more stuff that you can do with her in later updates tho and thanks

Reactions: ubblesnop

BlackClaws

Aug 29, 2017
Is there a command to undo transformed status? I tranformed chelsea into a bi sexual instead of girlfriend and I cant seem to get her to be my girlfriend any other way.

bluepoint

Jul 28, 2017
loved the rags version, but this version doesn't work for me. No matter what I select at the start, I can't read the first message. I get the notification, but when I click on the phone, nothing happens

itunes

May 18, 2020
Hi,

Getting an error when I click Load from main menu or escape from in-game. Gameplay itself appears unaffected. If I click "Ignore", I start a new game.

Deleted, re-downloaded, and re-installed. Same problem.

Traceback attached.

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
Hi,

Getting an error when I click Load from main menu or escape from in-game. Gameplay itself appears unaffected. If I click "Ignore", I start a new game.

Deleted, re-downloaded, and re-installed. Same problem.

Traceback attached.
It's not the game itself. It's a corrupted save file. When you saved the file, you screwed up the description, and instead of "spank" you wrote "s[ank", which screws with Python's (at least through ren'py) string parsing. So, to get around, you have to open the game\screens.rpy file, navigate to line 589, and comment out these lines:

Python:
                        # text FileTime(slot, format=_("{#file_time}%A, %B %d %Y, %H:%M"), empty=_("empty slot")):
                        # text FileTime(slot, format=_("{#file_time}%b %d, %Y %H:%M"), empty=_("empty slot")):
                        #    style "slot_time_text"
                        #    hover_color "#FFF"

#text FileSaveName(slot):
                        #    style "slot_name_text"
                        #    hover_color "#FFF"
This will break the design of the save / load screen a little, but should allow the save file to load. Override the broken save file, and you should be good to go.

-S

4.40 star(s) 66 Votes