krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
It's not the game itself. It's a corrupted save file. When you saved the file, you screwed up the description, and instead of "spank" you wrote "s[ank", which screws with Python's (at least through ren'py) string parsing. So, to get around, you have to open the game\screens.rpy file, navigate to line 589, and comment out these lines:

Python:
                        # text FileTime(slot, format=_("{#file_time}%A, %B %d %Y, %H:%M"), empty=_("empty slot")):
                        # text FileTime(slot, format=_("{#file_time}%b %d, %Y %H:%M"), empty=_("empty slot")):
                        #    style "slot_time_text"
                        #    hover_color "#FFF"

#text FileSaveName(slot):
                        #    style "slot_name_text"
                        #    hover_color "#FFF"
This will break the design of the save / load screen a little, but should allow the save file to load. Override the broken save file, and you should be good to go.

-S
wouldn't changing the save file name be effective? they can be found in users/*your profile*/Appdata/roaming/Renpy Next time you boot the game, it should show, I think. I've messed with plenty of renpy saves via saveeditonline & the base game recognizes them. I could be wrong, but it'll take you 5 minutes to check. Less if you're computer literate.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
How do join the club?
I did sex scene husband & wife swingers (only she participated and I was pleasuring her), so did I miss it?
If so, any console code so I don't have to restart game.
Thanks in advance.

WiggleRoom

Jul 22, 2017
Are there any console commands for ending Chelsea's route? i beefed some stuff and might be softlocked into mission fail.

devon69

Jan 1, 2018
Any news on a potential update? can't wait for 0.8 to drop :sneaky:
From discord:
Wife Trainer 06.06.2020
I had a 30 day stretch where I simply had no time to spend on anything other than work or family. That ended on May 21, and since then I've been able to get back to my normal routine of putting in multiple hours per day on the project. As a result, the remaining post-training content for Becky Sue is now coming along nicely. No promises on when it'll be finished - I'm adding a lot of content to her storyline - but I will put out a notice once it's out for playtesting, as by then I'll have better visibility.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I'm sure this has been said multiple times, but going through several hundred posts to find it would take too much time and not sure what to put in the search bar for this. It has been 6+ months since the last major update, is there going to be any new major update, is this game complete or has it become abandoned?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm sure this has been said multiple times, but going through several hundred posts to find it would take too much time and not sure what to put in the search bar for this. It has been 6+ months since the last major update, is there going to be any new major update, is this game complete or has it become abandoned?
Look up 8 posts

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes