mattius77

May 16, 2017
Using console commands, you can unlock much of the content for nearly all characters before you as MC ever leave your house on Day 1. Just look at the [client name] or [minor character name] rpy file in a text editor like Notepad and find all the tags that character has and add them. You'll need to check for some other traits (like how many times they need to be hypnoed before you can implant their trigger), but it's all right there in the rpy.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Guntag I've cleaned up the formatting and spelling on the first 2 below. I copied them from your Hypnotics thread

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are the walk-throughs from the previous page

FYI - For everyone asking for walk through updates, myself and Guntag didn't create these we just tided up ones that were created by people on the hypnotics forum. As far as i'm aware no one is working on updating them or creating new ones. Stop asking me for one.
Some hints are incomplete in the Hypnotist WT, around weeks 5 - 7 (game crashed after that). e.g. Yes - HYPNO - Yes, but no idea to who this is in reference to.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
The new addition of Ivy screws the game progression. It staggers the first wave (especially Jasmine) and there is no Chelsea or Elsa way into weeks 8 and 9. Either that or the game engine is randomising the messages. I got Alexis in week 2.

Reactions: ubblesnop

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I might have this wrong, but the way I think it's built to work is that you don't get the first wave of clients (Elsa, Chelsea, Jasmine) until after successfully training Ivy and opening the Club and all that business. You start the game with a Rep of -1, which is Ivy's threshold (she's available by default); the first wave (Chelsea, Elsa, Jasmine) requires a Rep of 0, which means you need to have completed Ivy (I don't think you can actually fail with Ivy, she's just a tutorial); the second wave (Donna, Lauren, Terri) requires a Rep of 1; the third wave (Alexis, Becky Sue, Sarah) requires a Rep of 2. So the offer to train Alexis shouldn't be available until after you've gained at least 3 Rep points by completing a combination of either successfully training 3 wives out of the first 6 clients, or gained a Rep point from from Marilyn, Janice or the Club Owner (I forget if you gain Rep from Cassandra), and you can only gain some of those Rep points once you progress beyond training the first wave of clients. And you can only have 3 active clients at one time, so things naturally should stagger out.

I can't figure how you would've gotten the invitation to train Alexis in week 2 without cheating your Player Rep in the Console.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I might have this wrong, but the way I think it's built to work is that you don't get the first wave of clients (Elsa, Chelsea, Jasmine) until after successfully training Ivy and opening the Club and all that business. You start the game with a Rep of -1, which is Ivy's threshold (she's available by default); the first wave (Chelsea, Elsa, Jasmine) requires a Rep of 0, which means you need to have completed Ivy (I don't think you can actually fail with Ivy, she's just a tutorial); the second wave (Donna, Lauren, Terri) requires a Rep of 1; the third wave (Alexis, Becky Sue, Sarah) requires a Rep of 2. So the offer to train Alexis shouldn't be available until after you've gained at least 3 Rep points by completing a combination of either successfully training 3 wives out of the first 6 clients, or gained a Rep point from from Marilyn, Janice or the Club Owner (I forget if you gain Rep from Cassandra), and you can only gain some of those Rep points once you progress beyond training the first wave of clients. And you can only have 3 active clients at one time, so things naturally should stagger out.

I can't figure how you would've gotten the invitation to train Alexis in week 2 without cheating your Player Rep in the Console.
You're right...I used Semeicardia's Cheat mod to boost my rep. I thought the triggers were based on event occurrences (like how far you get with a client) as opposed to the rep value. Thanks for the explanation!

Legend2017

Dec 3, 2018
We can actually fail with Ivy. However if you go for obedience from the get go is hard to fail . She only needs like Moderate in obedience to be considered as success. Right now with all the things the game add its gets harder to maintain all the girls with success ratio. Also the end game stuff for the moment is non existent got to the point i had Elsa as pet and there wasnt that much to do with her at that point.

Reactions: crowsonn

Legend2017

Dec 3, 2018
Be careful while using cheats. i once failed training Chelsea one of the easiest wifes to train because her sense of self was only moderate and willingness to change was extremely high. typical without cheating you just need her resistance to be low and high desire to change to complete her training. Also the training wife if you use cheats you will notice that we are only supposed to get 1 message of success HOWEVER if you train her everyday at everything in the end you get like 3 or 4 . So take cheats careful or you will end up with a mess in your hands. Unless something changes in the future for the training wife i fail to see eventually why to do her training since in the end she can only be booty call and nothing else.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Bois, how to open showgirl route for jasmine? they do not let me in the club, she is already whore herself to me, how to proceed to whoring her to strangers?
If you can't access the Club, then I don't think any Showgirl content is available. You did something wrong with the Swinger couple that appears early on (something like Week 2 or 3 as I recall).

Feb 15, 2019
anyone heard any news from the dev recently?
A recent post on hypnopics by the dev:
" Terri got the boob-job update not that long ago. Not sure how long it will be before I look at her file again, but probably quite a while, as the third wave clients need a lot of love before then. I will be coming back to Terri, though, as her assistant route needs to be completed, and I'll likely review all of content when I tackle it. "

Legend2017

Dec 3, 2018
Some hints are incomplete in the Hypnotist WT, around weeks 5 - 7 (game crashed after that). e.g. Yes - HYPNO - Yes, but no idea to who this is in reference to.
That is in reference to the Avon lady the one that sells candles. Second time when she visits if you use the hypno on them and ask if she has anything else she sells you a love potion.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
So question, can you have more than one GF?
Or are you forced to be "monogamous? " XD

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes