Lun. - Ciudad: Club -> Todos los chats
JASMINE: Oficina -> Privado
Mar. - NICOLE: WT Sí -> BJ
CHELSEA: Work Out -> Sí -> Ir más allá
Mie. - ELSA: Usa WT -> Extiende -> Levanta la parte superior -> Continúa
Jueves - Día final
Vie. -
Fines de semana: - ELSA: tiempo de servicio

No entiendo las instrucciones de Elsa. ¿Qué quieres decir con la opción de "besar"

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Three questions for all you lads and girls:
1. When choosing the Hypnotist route, it mentions that the Wife Trainer has a wife. Does she appear in the game?
2. Which path has the most content per wife, generally: making them a domme, or going the submissive route?
3. Is there a roadmap for the game?
1) I doubt it since the Dom route starts with having just sold your long-time partner because it was the next step in her growth.
2) Every woman is unique. I don't think there is a general case of one tactic having more content.
3) Development wise? There is some information onf the official discord though not much is published more than a step ahead.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
1. When choosing the Hypnotist route, it mentions that the Wife Trainer has a wife. Does she appear in the game?
2. Which path has the most content per wife, generally: making them a domme, or going the submissive route?
The easiest way to get the most potential content in 1 playthrough is to use the king tut cheat mod. Then you can for instance pick any of the three regular starting options and use the cheat to enable both of the other 2 as well. So the girls who's best (or only) interesting scenes are restricted to a particular path are then available on basically all of them. It's still not possible to do everything in 1 playthrough but with the king tut mod you can do a huge chunk of it even if you make some significant mistakes.

Without the cheat mod I find the game challenging enough that I miss a lot of the content unless I do a lot of incremental saving and reloading to fix my numerous mistakes.

Reactions: slayer991

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I can't raise Alexis "Self" stat beyond "55" and it seems that I have exploited all available options. Anyone has any advice?
Thanks in advance.

Hosse

Jun 6, 2017
Someone knows a command to make elsa available again after the breakup? I tried to alter her state and location but I can't interact with her anymore.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Without using a cheat as khumak mentions, the path that generally (in my experience) offers the most content is a Girlfriend route. Right now, I think that's only possible with the first wave of clients (Jasmine, Elsa, Chelsea), although I'm not into BDSM stuff so I don't know if there's a difference between any of them. If I had to guess, I'd say the character with the most pure amount of content is either Chelsea or Elsa.

You do have the option of continuing interactions post-training with the second wave clients (Lauren, Terri, Donna), but as of v0.7j there is no post-training content for the third wave (Sarah, Alexis, Becky Sue). For future updates, I'm most excited about new content for Sarah, because Sharon Lee is a goddamn sexual goddess.

I don't know of a comprehensive 'roadmap' for the game, because each character is so varied with multiple decision points and branches within branches. The only way I've been able to find enjoyment in the game, honestly, is to cheat the hell out of it.

Reactions: tioafa4

mattius77

May 16, 2017
What kinda of incest content ? Sorry if question has already been asked didn't see anything in the discussion.
There is not much incest content. Only mother-daughter for one client: Donna.
If you have converted Donna to a CumSlut and helped her fix her son's debt issues, there are choices for you that can lead to her giving her son blowjobs.

The Donna-Dee threesome is presented as a one-time thing in the story, but I'm hoping that in subsequent updates MC can convince Donna into exploring a broader range of options for pleasuring her son.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I used to know the console commands to set it so you could have Gloria (Club President's Wife), Janice (Lawyer) and Marilyn (..........) available as fuckables right from the start of a game. Like, I could go to the club on Day 1/Week 1, walk up to Gloria, and take her to the back room and do stuff. But I can't remember those commands now, and it makes me sad.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes