VN Unity Completed Wifey Wanna Baby but Hubby Can't Get It Up Unless She a Ho [Final] [Hat Jump]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
the graphics look to basic and weak for me to bother... great game idea.. maybe a little more polish though.

volkov

Aug 8, 2016
;) Nothing new, Most are ok but some of those in the Anti-NTR crowd are like Vegans....They're just not happy unless they tell everyone
Whether or not you asked, Non-NTR people, much like vegans, will let you know their stance.

ShadowSpider9

Mar 19, 2019
Looking over the 3 games I think this one and 'First Crush Strips to Pay My Debt' have the most potential. Both have the basic premise of getting the wife/girlfriend to be more and more perverse because she loves you.

I think if you make the player the husband, and expand on the idea of you slowly getting your wife to do more and more perverse things because it's the only way to excite you, it could really work.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Game takes 10 minutes to run through if you don't speed read. It's also pretty much linear in nature. Decent premise and fairly thought out script/dialogue for what it is though. Needs to be much longer and non-linear to be worth the time though. More like a demo in its current state. I like the premise though

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes