VN Unity Completed Wifey Wanna Baby but Hubby Can't Get It Up Unless She a Ho [Final] [Hat Jump]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
title "
"Wifey Wanna Baby but Hubby Can't Get It Up Unless She a Ho-..."

what ho?
please tell me i can't sleep

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
There are people who don't like NTR and then there is the anti-NTR crowd. :)
Correct, there are some kinks I don't like either but I'm not Anti-Anything...Some of these folks want to burn you at the stake for even mentioning NTR. This topic here has been beat like a......well, you know so I won't say anything else about it.

Reactions: clowns234

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I'm still looking for the option to just cream his wife in the first scene and leave his dumb ass in the corner jerking it XD

Reactions: Batubatu

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
sure, you prefer diet coke than normal coke. good for you.
in the end you're still a coke junkie.
Rather than coke, I'd say it's more akin to the difference between sadism and masochism.

A masochist is a pathetic worm that can only get off to their own pathetic existence...
A sadist scorns others because they like to see them bend and break. They're above such miserable existences.

In the case of NTR... Netorare fetishists can only get off to being cucked.
Netori fetishists get off to being, quite literally, the better man... And acquiring a forbidden fruit of sorts, the married wife or equivalent.

Hat Jump

Jan 3, 2022
Looking over the 3 games I think this one and 'First Crush Strips to Pay My Debt' have the most potential. Both have the basic premise of getting the wife/girlfriend to be more and more perverse because she loves you.

I think if you make the player the husband, and expand on the idea of you slowly getting your wife to do more and more perverse things because it's the only way to excite you, it could really work.
I'm glad you see potential here! These are episodes to the longer game I'm working on, Make Your Parents Proud. It'll be split into these episodes that you can somewhat nonlinearly discover. So these characters will probably be getting more episodes in the future!

Reactions: Artoria14
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes