3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial compressed android port of Wifey's Dilemma Revisited v0.48

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Definitely feels like a step in the right direction towards route diversity this update...
ss.jpg

Though it still feels utterly neglected given the progress the full on ntr route gets, I'll end up doing those playthroughs just out of desperation for action. It seems logical that if he's able to have enough influence with her on the USF route, the PDC route with mc encouraging her to mess around would yield similar, but there's nothing.

Btw, technical note - after valentines day complete [wifeystory10kdone], the next snoop action by player takes them to the dead snoopwijamal5 label. This is Davis/Jamal path independent.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It seems logical that if he's able to have enough influence with her on the USF route, the PDC route with mc encouraging her to mess around would yield similar, but there's nothing.
I think something like this will come, going by e.g. changelogs. 3Diddlyf95zone is step by step integrating stuff for the more positive sharing paths and I think there will be stuff for the nice USF route a well. Currently you can meet the stats for most checks, but some are too steep.
So I look forward to the next updates.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
THIS! (y)
Waiting for next update!
As I wrote in a couple posts before, 3Diddlyf95zone makes games with a lot of NTR in it. You will definitely not be shortchanged, NTR stuff features very prominently in WDR too. You even get a special NTR mode!
We fans of romance and sharing find it great that 3Diddly now makes such paths in his games as well. And more, WDR´s positive sharing paths have the potential to reach a place few adult games reach: One where the positive sharing paths are a fun and nice experience for all, only few games reach this place. "Deliverance", "Lost Island", "Midlife crisis(still early stages) are among these, and "Wifey´s Dilemma revisited" can reach it too and is on a good way for this.

But since 3Diddly also really likes NTR stories, you NTR fans will get more of it too. I think we all can be happy! Eagerly awaiting the next update!(if for different reasons than you are) :) (y)

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
As I wrote in a couple posts before, 3Diddlyf95zone makes games with a lot of NTR in it. You will definitely not be shortchanged, NTR stuff features very prominently in WDR too. You even get a special NTR mode!
We fans of romance and sharing find it great that 3Diddly now makes such paths in his games as well. And more, WDR´s positive sharing paths have the potential to reach a place few adult games reach: One where the positive sharing paths are a fun and nice experience for all, only few games reach this place. "Deliverance", "Lost Island", "Midlife crisis(still early stages) are among these, and "Wifey´s Dilemma revisited" can reach it too and is on a good way for this.

But since 3Diddly also really likes NTR stories, you NTR fans will get more of it too. I think we all can be happy! Eagerly awaiting the next update!(if for different reasons than you are) :) (y)
What are the other games by 3Diddlyf95zone ?

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes