3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
Hi! Aha, it seems you prefer the cucking which goes more towards sharing than hard cucking. Well, we can estimate by some of the comments by patrons, that no matter what path we prefer 0.26 has some nice stuff for us. hopfully it gets updated during today.:)
Still no update...

Why are we here? Just to suffer? ;_;

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am also wondering how to get wifey to stay at Jeromes or does she go home no matter what

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited [v0.26.0] [3Diddly Games]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Realy need a walkthrough pls .I can't unlock the last two ntr scenes..:cry:
how do you make wife stay at party instead of going home
I am also wondering how to get wifey to stay at Jeromes or does she go home no matter what
Hi! I did not had time currently to play all the paths, but I estimate at least one of the last two locked NTR scenes can only be unlocked with the Hard NTR mode. 3Diddlyf95zone mentioned something about this in the change log.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi! I did not had time currently to play all the paths, but I estimate at least one of the last two locked NTR scenes can only be unlocked with the Hard NTR mode. 3Diddlyf95zone mentioned something about this in the change log.
Yeah that path just gave me the second last NTR scene, now I'm just missing the last scene

Reactions: Turret

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah that path just gave me the second last NTR scene, now I'm just missing the last scene
The last scene I managed by keeping the relationship status with Wifey at 0.
I just don't remember if it was in Hardcore mode or sharing.
On patreon there is a post explaining this scene. You can look there, I think it's in public access

Reactions: Joshy92

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The last scene I managed by keeping the relationship status with Wifey at 0.
I just don't remember if it was in Hardcore mode or sharing.
On patreon there is a post explaining this scene. You can look there, I think it's in public access
Thanks for the info! (y)But since I am not a fan of NTR, this is a path I might play for completeness these days, no hurry.:) One question for you who already played even the new patron version: English is a second language for me, so I might not have gotten all the inplications made on the fun sharing path. The ending of the birthday party in Jamal´s bedroom is rather abrupt. In one variant your wife wants another round, with both You and Jamal happy and ready to provide for her. Your wife then says that there should be no strife between you two who gets the next round. Then it ends.
Is the conversation meant to convey that she slept with both of you again, just not shown? Jamal´s stats seem to imply it too, since there is mentioned that he has "occasional raw sew" with your wife after the birthday events.

Reactions: Reinhard10

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi guys,
Please don't forget to leave a review. My games are free, and the only thing I charge for is the version of the games that's 1 month ahead. Having reviews will improve the visibility of the game, and bring in patrons who are able to continue supporting my work. Thanks for your time!

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes