Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
my real question is, why is this game an NTR if marriage is just a favor that MC does to, let's say, his wife to give him a green card, in my words, that I am MC of her who I don't love and she is the wife just for a favor, so much so that he sleeps in another room, what do I care if he fucks others, ahahaha
It is explained during the game that Mei and the MC are old friends from school who liked each other, but due to several reasons, among them shyness, never dated back then. So now how the MC decides during the game events shapes a lot how this greencard marriage goes. From them just staying friends until the greencard is save over a full-fledged, happy marriage to a sham NTR marriage everything is possible.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Would liked to have seen a choice between MC or Jamal or MC/ Jamal for pregnancy option instead of MC or Jamal/ Jamal and Gang

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Would liked to have seen a choice between MC or Jamal for pregnancy option instead of Jamal/ Jamal and Gang
You get such a choice depending on your stats/traits and the major routes you are following. If you are on e.g. sharing/swinging, you choose to return home from the bar visit/rooftop (not choosing Jamal or Jamal/Gang) and at home you can talk with Mei about getting pregnant with the MC.

Last edited:

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
You get such a choice depending on your stats/traits and the major routes you are following. If you are on e.g. sharing/swinging, you choose to return home from the bar visit/rooftop (not choosing Jamal or Jamal/Gang) and at home you can talk with Mei about getting pregnant with the MC.
Yes I know about the individual choices but you don't get the chance of MC & Jamal sperm battle royale like you do with Jamal and crew ( edit: could be a nice option if you have equal MC/Jamal influence points)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Turret

noybis

Nov 2, 2023
Is there any detailed walkthroughs ? The game is good with lot of possibility's but i would like to know were im going, to pick the outcome beforehand not to try all possibilitys to find it. Can someone help wth it ?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

A few thoughts about the new version from me. First, I like several renders quite much, nicely done and fitting. We still have to see if hopefully also the full romance and sharing/swinging Mei starts to wear the top and mini skirt combination we see later in the NTR part. Fits into the pattern of her becoming a show off more and more.
When it comes to the new piercing stuff and tattoo, I have to say I am rather lukewarm about it. Never been much of a piercing fan, only like a select few locations and small size. I was okay with the nipple piercings (if not my favourite), but the new ones are too large in my opinion. But I know tastes are different.:)
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I care nothing for the interracial aspect, Jamal and Co. could be white, black, yellow, red, blue or purple with green dots, so the new tattoo and it´s possible message is more a turn off for me than a turn on. But I also know that this aspect is a selling point for more than a few fans. But fortunately it is not too much in the face, so ok.

Like slackster mentioned in his post, it would be a very nice option if the MC could be part of the group trying to get Mei pregnant or another option with Jamal in the mix, esp. when when the MC has high love points. Maybe this comes in future updates, but I also know that every further option makes coding everything more complicated. So I think the clear divisions who gets Mei pregnant the first time is to keep coding straightforward.
And it seems that there is something waiting for later, since it had been stressed that Mei is open for more than 1 child. So maybe for example first kid with the MC, the second by a group "event";), third by the MC again. Or first by Jamal/Group, second by the MC and so on.

Going by some events on the NTR paths, Mei seems to become agreeable to go into the VIP rooms/hot tub. Is this only there or is that a future possibility for full romance and sharing/swinging too? Since that has also roleplay potential on those paths! Sharing/swinging obviously, but also on romance this has potential ("Richard Gere"MC enters Jamal´s club;):cool:), esp. if you play a very wild, but deeply loving Mei.
All in all the game is on a good way and I look forward to what will happen in future updates!

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
So, no pregnant Mei or Katie sex scenes then?

Also, why the hostility towards prego content?
I was just asking if the dev had plans for it...

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes