Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
he can choose the NTR to suit his taste,
That was true up until the last few updates, when it's decidedly taken a turn and leaned into the 'bbc trope' pretty hard with all the usual associated tropes, you have your criminals (all black ofc), you have gangbang options, you have focus on breeding and pregnancy, you have focus on other guy physically humilating mc, the whole qos-style body tattoo silliness....

Without the balance of davis path updates it loses a lot of its luster for me and turns into a singular toned game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiz1247
Jul 23, 2018
That was true up until the last few updates, when it's decidedly taken a turn and leaned into the 'bbc trope' pretty hard with all the usual associated tropes, you have your criminals (all black ofc), you have gangbang options, you have focus on breeding and pregnancy, you have focus on other guy physically humilating mc, the whole qos-style body tattoo silliness....

Without the balance of davis path updates it loses a lot of its luster for me and turns into a singlular toned game.
Well the people on Patreon voted. We can't do anything about that other than ride the wave until the story ends and the Author picks up back Davis story.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
For sure, I get it, and he'd be a fool to disregard his customers.... so yeah I guess we just wait it out....
You are correct on this. The patrons are giving him his money, so he has to cater to them. And this turns out to be a twin-edged blade, as hppens so often. While the Kati/Jamal side stays rather wholesome in how our couple lives in the romance and sharing/swinging paths, the patron influence turns it towards several bbc tropes gaining limelight.
You might have read in one of my earlier posts that I am not a fan of this stereotyping. I am happy that we get gangbang, breeding, group sex etc. for our couple to explore, but I would have liked it even more if the MC, other white and asian guys were more included in the fun and esp. with the group breeding.
At least despite the "bbc tropes" rearing it´s head due to the patrons, as said I am glad that the Kati/Jamal paths are still wholesome with our couple deciding together what they do and what they do not.

I get why 3Diddly kept who will impregnate Mei with her first kid on so seperate lines, this keeps coding from becoming a real chore. Just look at ORS, which has really massive branching, but suffers sizeable overlong lags in updates due to the difficult coding.

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019

Without the balance of davis path updates it loses a lot of its luster for me and turns into a singlular toned game.
I haven't gotten there yet:LOL:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018

I think it's because the majority of players want more updates on Jamal route... (not just patreon)
I remember reading posts like "Davis update? Meh skip" in this thread before as well. Not sure if it's all about bbc ntr or simply dislike dom/sub theme, I personally find the Davis route pretty hot because of the theme. Tanya content when? :cool:

Reactions: Storm_13

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
I think it's because the majority of players want more updates on Jamal route... (not just patreon)
I remember reading posts like "Davis update? Meh skip" in this thread before as well. Not sure if it's all about bbc ntr or simply dislike dom/sub theme, I personally find the Davis route pretty hot because of the theme. Tanya content when? :cool:
dom/sub :sneaky:(y)

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
I don't feel that sense of involvement in this game, but the reason is because the marriage is basically one of convenience, it's for a favor, not for love, so I find the whole story cold, whether Jamall fucks or others, it doesn't matter, actually, I I enjoy making it a slut.
I do this too, the whole joke here is that the wife is not real, I don’t feel sorry for her. "A husband" with a clear conscience can use it:cool:

Reactions: asaremoqua

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I don't feel that sense of involvement in this game, but the reason is because the marriage is basically one of convenience, it's for a favor, not for love, so I find the whole story cold, whether Jamall fucks or others, it doesn't matter, actually, I I enjoy making it a slut.
I do this too, the whole joke here is that the wife is not real, I don’t feel sorry for her. "A husband" with a clear conscience can use it:cool:
You two seem to pretty much play the bystander route, going by your posts. Nothing wrong with that, but it is also clear you overlook, probably willing, something about the story. It is mentioned several times during the game that the MC and Mei were already good friends during high school. They never dated due to a couple reasons, among them shyness, but they were close friends and there was attraction on both sides. That is a major reason Mei goes to the MC, now that she needs a greencard, because of their friendship.
It might start out as a favour for Mei, but it does not have to stay so! Depending on what you do, this can become a marriage of love quite easily.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
My guess is it's a large portion enthralled with the whole bbc theme - because there's a fair amount of overlap with dom themes and the existing jamal path, it's not titled or spoken as such but the feel is very much there - so that should satisfy.

For me I prefer the davis path not for the dom/sub themes but for the absence of the typical bbc ntr stuff. If the jamal route was absent those things I'd be more into it. (and indeed I was during the earlier stages where he's just a guy wifey is messing around with, but then you get the whole 'snowbunny' stuff and :sick: )

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
ufff... that pregnancy choice.. tough...
on the one hand, letting her have pregnancy-risk sex with all those guys
(1) hot
(2) more content
but it requires your character to say he can't cum inside her which...
(1) too close to chastity for me
(2) really weird given the branch it plays on has the character enjoying sharing (not being cuckolding / 'inferior') - so while I could see the character getting off on her being with more guys, even on them maybe knocking her up, its like the branch does a sudden switch from hotwife/poly to intense cuckolding inferiority. That's what usually trips me out most in these kinda games, not the kinks (all kinks are hot even when I don't share all of them), but when the characters do sudden mental flips like that. And the only other option is 'take her home' so its shutting down the whole risk or sharing thing, picking one extreme or another, neither of which feels in line with the middle path that was available until then...

My suggestion, for what its worth? Revisit that scene and give those options (Jamal, Jamal & the guys) but also an option (maybe a follow up screen) of 'and I can take my chances too'. And can have the chances play out same as they would've before (MC takes his chances but its Jamal or one of the other guys who makes the shot, no need to spread into infinite branches) but still lets the game play out with that middle-sharing path it was on.

Just a thought. 'cause honestly I kinda have the game paused right now 'cause I can't bring myself to pick any of the options,. weirdly enough.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
First time I comment here but have long been a fan of the game, the system is pretty great allowing the Asian wife to grow as a character through the influencers and the quirks/traits they can acquire. This game would have been such a lost opportunity if it only focused on NTR players giving us a chance of avoiding it all is quite pleasant all without erasing completely the bastards that would unleash the NTR.

Between the two routes certainly Katie's one is my favourite, the "corruption" route I guess you could call it is engaging really slutty and still sweet at times, it seems sometimes even that the Asian wife's assets are bigger in this route for some reason, the fights against Jamal and of course the exhibitionism is just the chef's kiss. Eager to see how it keeps evolving narratively now that pregnancy is on the table, hopefully the developers won't just end the route and keep showing us the relationship as they form a family with new character arcs and some ambition. Katie is such a slut but really makes this route like a dream.

Lee's route on the other hand was quite surprising too, gotta say it didn't call to me that much until a few days when I grew curious about what the other influencer was all about, the "submissive" route is more conspirational than expected with secret societies and máster-slave rites also didn't expect for the game to actually make use of the MC's boss certainly a cast that can rival with the corruption route, not much of a fan of the Asian wife with glasses but that is just me, Mr Davies is even more of a dick than Jamal and that has merit, much potential here too and I would love to see the Asian wife being an obedient girl for much more. The MC's boss is really hot and without a doubt my favourite route character.

Also a quick call out to the Social Media page that finally works in the Android mod, side stuff like that is pretty cool and would love for the devs to add more like that making the game feel more and more like real life. Looking forward for more!

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yep I much prefer the Davis route, since it's more BDSM focused, but with the romance still intact. I love the secret society type stuff, might not be as fleshed out in this game, since it's not the focus. (Love THS and its story, very fun plot/theme)

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes