3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Legion408

Jan 23, 2022
This game comes as a surprise for me. It's a 8/10 and not boring at all. NTR games with avoidable option are usually more interesting for me personally. I always go for an NTR route but having an avoidable NTR is kinda add more sexiness to the game if that makes sense....

Also, I like that you can actually make the MC to never have sex with his girl. Not sure if this will be changed later on in the story. I wish it stays like this :D

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi guys,
Please don't forget to leave a review. My games are free, and the only thing I charge for is the version of the games that's 1 month ahead. Having reviews will improve the visibility of the game, and bring in patrons who are able to continue supporting my work. Thanks for your time!
Hi again! Already made a review a while back. :) A really nice and varied conclusion to the birthday party, even if I think I did not understand all implications right. English is a second language for me, so I was not sure how to take the a bit abrupt end to the fun sharing paths.
In one variant your wife wants another round, with both You and Jamal happy and ready to provide for her. Your wife then says that there should be no strife between you two who gets the next round. Then it ends.
Is the conversation meant to convey that she slept with both of you again, just not shown? Jamal´s stats seem to imply it too, since there is mentioned that he has "occasional raw sex" with your wife after the birthday events.

Interesting traits can be earned during the birthday party, which impact quite directly gameplay!(y) The High Libidotrait is interesting not only for the romance routes, but esp. for the sharing and NTR ones. This might change some events in the Club, at the holiday and at home further down the line. Looking forward to how this will be implimented.

By the way I stumbled over a bug, which some patrons might have told you already, but here it is. If you earned the "firends with benefits" trait, it can impact the stats wrongly if you also have good relations with your wife. In one "snoop-heavy" playthrough my wife earned the "FwB" trait, but I took her virginity and have a good and high relationship with her. Still, if you call up her stats page after the birthday party, it showed the sentence that she lost her virginity to Jamal, which was definitely not the case.

And now for something completely different: First Ice Hockey World Championship final in 70 years, YES!:love:(y)(y)

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

joyeity

Aug 8, 2022
How I can achieve hedonist trait? I tried several ways but not succeeded. Can anyone help me, please?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
How I can achieve hedonist trait? I tried several ways but not succeeded. Can anyone help me, please?
That is quite easy on the romance and fun sharing paths, but not nearly as much on cuck and NTR paths! You have to go back to the Christmas party, where your wife gives you a deep blowjob as a christmas present. For this you need a good relationship with your wife (at least 6 hearts) and 13 or more Stamina points, so you can hold back long enough. After this event, your wife gains the Hedonist trait.

Reactions: joyeity

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
This game comes as a surprise for me. It's a 8/10 and not boring at all. NTR games with avoidable option are usually more interesting for me personally. I always go for an NTR route but having an avoidable NTR is kinda add more sexiness to the game if that makes sense....

Also, I like that you can actually make the MC to never have sex with his girl. Not sure if this will be changed later on in the story. I wish it stays like this :D
Really? How? By not letting love points get too high?

joyeity

Aug 8, 2022
That is quite easy on the romance and fun sharing paths, but not nearly as much on cuck and NTR paths! You have to go back to the Christmas party, where your wife gives you a deep blowjob as a christmas present. For this you need a good relationship with your wife (at least 6 hearts) and 13 or more Stamina points, so you can hold back long enough. After this event, your wife gains the Hedonist trait.
Thank you so much.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
non ntr
1-5

ntr on but protogonist save wifey
7-4
8-1
8-4
9-1

sharing with jamal

8-5
9-2
9-5
10-2
10-5

fully ntr with jamal

9-3

enjoy guys(y)
Some nice saves :) (y) , but the "sharing with Jamal" saves are very snoop-heavy it seems. I have "fun sharing" saves with 8-9 hearts and Jamal being at 2-5, even those sharing playthroughs with several snoops I could get 8 hearts and Jamal at 4-6.

Reactions: MarioWario1

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm slowly coming around to the realization that my preferred path (love/no-snoop/davis/sharing) will be the least popular and always last to be updated; it seems like a few now have established a trend; the general update priority will be: Jamal-USF > Jamal-PDC > Davis-USF > Davis-PDC.. :(

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I'm slowly coming around to the realization that my preferred path (love/no-snoop/davis/sharing) will be the least popular and always last to be updated; it seems like a few now have established a trend; the general update priority will be: Jamal-USF > Jamal-PDC > Davis-USF > Davis-PDC.. :(
According to the polls, Katie's path is the most preferred. However, I haven't really made a priority list like this. Something has to come first and something has to come after while I'm coding, right?

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi again! Already made a review a while back. :) A really nice and varied conclusion to the birthday party, even if I think I did not understand all implications right. English is a second language for me, so I was not sure how to take the a bit abrupt end to the fun sharing paths.
In one variant your wife wants another round, with both You and Jamal happy and ready to provide for her. Your wife then says that there should be no strife between you two who gets the next round. Then it ends.
Is the conversation meant to convey that she slept with both of you again, just not shown? Jamal´s stats seem to imply it too, since there is mentioned that he has "occasional raw sex" with your wife after the birthday events.

Interesting traits can be earned during the birthday party, which impact quite directly gameplay!(y) The High Libidotrait is interesting not only for the romance routes, but esp. for the sharing and NTR ones. This might change some events in the Club, at the holiday and at home further down the line. Looking forward to how this will be implimented.

By the way I stumbled over a bug, which some patrons might have told you already, but here it is. If you earned the "firends with benefits" trait, it can impact the stats wrongly if you also have good relations with your wife. In one "snoop-heavy" playthrough my wife earned the "FwB" trait, but I took her virginity and have a good and high relationship with her. Still, if you call up her stats page after the birthday party, it showed the sentence that she lost her virginity to Jamal, which was definitely not the case.

And now for something completely different: First Ice Hockey World Championship final in 70 years, YES!:love:(y)(y)
Yeah, it was mostly a cutaway implying that the three (PC, Jamal, Wifey) continued to have fun.

Reactions: Turret
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes