a753015

Dec 30, 2017
While playing, for me I chose the gold smoking option instead of the silver submit option. The Jamal route for me is a lot hotter than the boss route and I have found 2 sub routes with him. 1 where wifey does not care about how she treats you and 2 where wifey sneaks off with Jamal behind your back. (silver or gold choices) You can Snoop on both and I believe you get the best of both by choosing either the silver or gold choices for Wifey. ALSO you get more scenes if you keep your 1st and 3rd traits balanced, the blue and red intelligence and emotion ones, as well as keeping wifeys love for me on the Lips stat in the upper right as high as possible and got a slightly longer ending on the hedonist Jamal route where she sneaked off to his room while she thought you were asleep and he talked her into staying in his room during the sleepover for 1 extra position. I just wish it was longer. :love: Also "Dance Intensly" to raise your middlephysical trait up to at least 6 and you will see Jamal hitting on Wifey on the dance floor after you come back out of the bathroom. Your middle trait is best kept higher if you want to be in charge and have 3somes. The 1st and 3rd balanced if you want to have NTR. Love high for more scenes. Gold smoking joints for lying sneaky hedonist. It's a delicate balancing act. ;) And a game that is becoming one of my favorites. Hoping for a long story with many updates on this one. :love:
played 10 times never get this scene normaly only in gallery idk what i doing wrong

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
played 10 times never get this scene normaly only in gallery idk what i doing wrong
I got it by keeping Wifeys love at 4 and a balance of 9 and 10 on intelligence an emotion. Put physical (the middle one) at 6. During truth or dare, choose the options that do not decrease the upper right love stat. Choosing dare first and truth second should not lower it. Choose as many love options as you can up to this point. Make sure Jamal does not soften up to you. Always snoop and do not confront them. Do not stay at the club and just go home and snoop wifey dancing for jamal. Do not confront them in the bathroom at Jamals place. There may be different combos but this one worked for me.

Apr 7, 2023
Pretty nice, just did the sharing route with Jamal it is nice to see some netorase where the protag is not a wuss, just a question, does the other route also have netorase or is it a pure love route?

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Pretty nice, just did the sharing route with Jamal it is nice to see some netorase where the protag is not a wuss, just a question, does the other route also have netorase or is it a pure love route?
Well,there is a pure romance route in game (NTR/sharing both off, no serious rivals) where the main goal is to win your wife´s heart (which you can still botch) and you can shape which traits, friends she gains.

Then we have the fun sharing/netorase routes which come in two variants: The Stag/Vixen path (NTR/sharing on, choose PDC, friendly Jamal) where you two are a couple in love with a faible for some "naughty" fun stuff and Jamal a friendly "fuckbuddy". This path has high love points, usually 8-9 and low rival points 2 or so off the cuff.
If you take UDF instead, you are on the voyeur-heavy Stag/Vixen path. Here you have to be very careful which stats you raise and how often and when you use the snoop ability! The early snoop events are not too bad, but the later ones often carry minus love points penalties and traits you do not want on the fun sharing path. So use with care! If you are careful, you can gain the "Friends with benefits" trait in a rather positive light with you, your wife and Jamal really ok with it.
For this to happen, you can snoop the early events, BUT NEITHER the christmas party nor the bunny event in the lounge. The only snoop event from christmas onwards to take is the Valentine´s day one. All other later ones should be skipped.

If you use snoop very often, mainly the later ones, you quickly can veer away from the fun sharing/netorase towards full voyeur cucking or worse. You can see the differences in many details.
For instance, on the Stag and the voyeur Stag paths, you two are completely ok with your wife´s birthday party happening at Jamal´s flat, even if you have maybe gained the "friends with benefits" trait.

On the cuck "sharing" paths instead you see the mistrust and problems of your snooping and stuff you pushed(like her staying at the Xmas party and you snooping it instead of coming home or skipping the snoop). Here it becomes clear that you are not happy with the birthday party being at Jamal´s, even if the raw stats are not really worse, but your choices steered you this way.

a753015

Dec 30, 2017
I got it by keeping Wifeys love at 4 and a balance of 9 and 10 on intelligence an emotion. Put physical (the middle one) at 6. During truth or dare, choose the options that do not decrease the upper right love stat. Choosing dare first and truth second should not lower it. Choose as many love options as you can up to this point. Make sure Jamal does not soften up to you. Always snoop and do not confront them. Do not stay at the club and just go home and snoop wifey dancing for jamal. Do not confront them in the bathroom at Jamals place. There may be different combos but this one worked for me.
i did it and still go home or only she stays

a753015

Dec 30, 2017
"i did it and still go home or only she stays" the hardcore mode was off for some reason(deleted all save and it worked)

Reactions: SomeOldFart

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Why.......
Because I was not on the sharing route at the time, so I figured that disabling the sharing option may give less choices while playing so it would lessen the chance of me picking the wrong one and missing out on some scenes. The sharing option turned on is good if you build up your upper left middle trait of physical, or whatever it is. That way you are the dominant one in the 3somes with more choices. ;)

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
How do you unlock the last two NTR scenes? When doing antagonist jamal, no matter what I do, the only option at the end of truth or dare is go home?

Screenshot 2023-06-01 202103.jpg

AsmoDeuZs

Jun 15, 2021
Because I was not on the sharing route at the time, so I figured that disabling the sharing option may give less choices while playing so it would lessen the chance of me picking the wrong one and missing out on some scenes. The sharing option turned on is good if you build up your upper left middle trait of physical, or whatever it is. That way you are the dominant one in the 3somes with more choices. ;)
Bro what are you talking
I asked you about the game's obb file name

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes