3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

pedro0733

Sep 27, 2022
if anyone can leave the link in the form of apk for android I would appreciate it because I've tried everything to get it out of the .rar anyway but I can't

sirlee

May 5, 2017
anyone have a guide on how to get her to stay the night?
tried twice and it only gives me the option to go home.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That depends on the path you are on and what decisions you made. Without knowing that, we cannot help you. For instance, the full romance path and the fun sharing path have different prerequisites, not to speak off the voyeur or NTR paths.

quinnwilson45

Apr 27, 2017
the only way i got it to work is you have to be friends with tyrone so when the questions come up asking if you want tyrone to be nice towards you pick yes

sirlee

May 5, 2017
That depends on the path you are on and what decisions you made. Without knowing that, we cannot help you. For instance, the full romance path and the fun sharing path have different prerequisites, not to speak off the voyeur or NTR paths.
looking for both/any.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
looking for both/any.
Ah good! As quinnwilson45 already mentioned, it is important that you and Jamal have a friendly relationship, so no antagonist choices where you can choose. In full romance you will get dared during birthday to do it in Jamal´s bed (he is not at home that evening, he was simply friend enough to offer access for the party).
For your wife to accept the dare you need the Hedonist and budding Exhibitionist traits. These traits you can gain during the christmas blowjob and with winning the jogging run and then convince your wife to do some "naughty fun" before Jamal and Kati come back.

For the fun sharing paths the upper points are also essential and to be done. Another decision to be made is if you take the stat raise early in the game or the snoop skill. If you take the stat raise the fun sharing path is easier to take, but to gain enough points for the birthday party, you need to also do this: Talk with your wife about sharing after the Halloween party, letting her stay longer at work and tell her to relax during christmas is optional, you can gain more love points if you tell her to come home.(If you let her stay longer it is important you "perceive" her mood later on)
Then you must talk with Jamal about sharing after the jogging run and become more friendly towards each other. Later give your wife the OK to go on a date with Jamal at Valentine´s day. When the Bunny costume photo shot comes up, choose you and Jamal become more friendly. When Jamal shows you the renovated VIP area, tell him to stay a bit longer. What follows now helps no matter in what combination you do the event, but I found that letting your wife strip mainly for you and then having "fun" with her while Jamal watches or letting your wife strip mainly for you and then telling her to have fun with Jamal funtions very well.
At the birthday party you want a friendly Jamal and tell your wife to give Jamal a kiss as a little gift for him organising the party. Later on meet your wife in the bathroom, let Jamal stay when he comes in. Then the stay the night should definitely function. If not it must be a bug.

If you take the snoop skill, reaching this result is a bit more complicated. I currently have just a coffee pause, so I can write for this only after work. But i hope this post will also help you.

sirlee

May 5, 2017
Ah good! As quinnwilson45 already mentioned, it is important that you and Jamal have a friendly relationship, so no antagonist choices where you can choose. In full romance you will get dared during birthday to do it in Jamal´s bed (he is not at home that evening, he was simply friend enough to offer access for the party).
For your wife to accept the dare you need the Hedonist and budding Exhibitionist traits. These traits you can gain during the christmas blowjob and with winning the jogging run and then convince your wife to do some "naughty fun" before Jamal and Kati come back.

For the fun sharing paths the upper points are also essential and to be done. Another decision to be made is if you take the stat raise early in the game or the snoop skill. If you take the stat raise the fun sharing path is easier to take, but to gain enough points for the birthday party, you need to also do this: Talk with your wife about sharing after the Halloween party, letting her stay longer at work and tell her to relax during christmas is optional, you can gain more love points if you tell her to come home.(If you let her stay longer it is important you "perceive" her mood later on)
Then you must talk with Jamal about sharing after the jogging run and become more friendly towards each other. Later give your wife the OK to go on a date with Jamal at Valentine´s day. When the Bunny costume photo shot comes up, choose you and Jamal become more friendly. When Jamal shows you the renovated VIP area, tell him to stay a bit longer. What follows now helps no matter in what combination you do the event, but I found that letting your wife strip mainly for you and then having "fun" with her while Jamal watches or letting your wife strip mainly for you and then telling her to have fun with Jamal funtions very well.
At the birthday party you want a friendly Jamal and tell your wife to give Jamal a kiss as a little gift for him organising the party. Later on meet your wife in the bathroom, let Jamal stay when he comes in. Then the stay the night should definitely function. If not it must be a bug.

If you take the snoop skill, reaching this result is a bit more complicated. I currently have just a coffee pause, so I can write for this only after work. But i hope this post will also help you.
Got it, thanks for the help. Thought it would've been related to love points.

Reactions: Turret

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
hi, how can I make the wife lose her virginity with Jamal but having a relationship with the MC? thanks
Afaik having sex with wifey first is unavoidable if you have a romantic relationship with her. Pretty sure you need her love points low enough to not be in a romantic relationship with her to avoid her scene

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
I have a hard time imagining a situation where a woman would stay in a genuine relationship with a man without intimacy. For this reason, I will not add this option in the game.
I see a lot of people are like that in china,women stay in relationship with a ugly guy who provide,and fuck handsome guy.mostly they(women) always refuse sex with her unattractive husband/bf untill they have to.some of them says they will refuse sex before marriage,but turns out only her bf bonded by this rule.It's a universal social phenomenon.
There's a chinese proverb says"东食西宿",means eat in east(guy) and sleep with west(guy).
we ntr fans are more like the eastguy.
I believe it's not just in china.

Last edited:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I see a lot of people are like that in china,women stay in relationship with a ugly guy who provide,and fuck handsome guy.mostly they(women) always refuse sex with her unattractive husband/bf untill they have to.some of them says they will refuse sex before marriage,but turns out only her bf bonded by this rule.It's a universal social phenomenon.
There's a chinese proverb says"东食西宿",means eat in east(guy) and sleep with west(guy).
Right, but that's already in the game. The PC can stay out of the genuine relationship, and be married to Wifey. Zekken wanted the PC to be in a genuine relationship with feelings, and not have intimacy.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I see a lot of people are like that in china,women stay in relationship with a ugly man who provide,and fuck handsome guy.
there's a chinese proverb says"东食西宿",means eat in east(guy) and sleep with west(guy).
Iti s absolutely correct that such types of relationships/marriages are more common than maybe thought anywhere on the globe. But I think 3Diddlyf95zone ´s kicker words were "genuine" and "intimacy". How genuine is a relationship without any intimacy and I do not speak just about full sex, but also and especially kisses, hugs, a gift out of the blue, going out together, the "little" things in intimacy?

That is more a business thing than a relationship then.
An example: Friends of us are very much into swinging/sharing and they have some ironclad rules what they do and what they do not. But despite them "fucking around", there is no question they are a couple when you see them. The little intimacies and gestures make it very clear those two are happy together, no matter that maybe yesterday she got it off with 3 other guys and her husband or ladyfriends "visited" them.

Another longtime friends couple of us, are definitely not into things like sharing or so, but they were happy quite a time. Now they are on the way towards divorce, which is something we find sad, since they are good people, maybe they stay together until the kids are grown up.
But that something is wrong could be seen for at least a couple years. Nothing big, but e.g. the missing hugs, far more than usual separate activities,..., we friends could guess something was wrong. Today they are more like roommates than a couple.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes